• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tally Thread (FSU, FAMU, TCC, Leon County)

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Im going to Gainsville and I can fit four people comfortably and i might already be full up with
Me
FUCT
DBS
and
Phrag

i may be able to fit 5 people if they don't mind squeezing.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
All right so i got
Myself
Phrag
FUCT
Deadweight

I can fit someone else if they want to go, but you need to let me know before 10:30 tommorow

KBM

Smash Ace
nah Drew, John can't go. that's another open seat, for chess maybe?

well it sucks you guys can't all make it, but ill be in tally next wednesday through sunday for thanksgiving break, we gotta hang out.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Ok so now its just
Me
Phrag
Deadweight

WTF? o_O

somebody have puma call me if he wants to go

KBM

Smash Ace
yo, im super serious about brawl right now. i really wanna play as much as i can.

im talkin like, all nighters and ****.

some night when mike and everybody else doesn't have to work the next day cuz im tired of people b1tchin out at 4 am.

oo, like, an all nighter at smith like the good old days or somethin

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo, you guys should stop in jax sometime before and we can all train/chill for a few days

i can house

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Aye Gmoney!! Wut R da odds of U being able to pick up DBS n I 2 go 2 FL gaming!!! We wanna go really badly but OUR RIDE Ditched us

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
um....... prolly low

i'll talk to the guys about it

i mean if you help a lot with gas then it'd prolly be cool

but i'm not the driver

edit: i know you guys always had my back so i'll def. try mad hard and convince someone to help out

KBM

Smash Ace
oh, if you can find us housing i'm down for driving down to orlando. ill be back in tally next thursday and i think brawl starts saturday.

idk if we even need housing, they got Wal-Marts in orlando right? ;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
GDX already has us 4 housing

They got Wal Marts LOL!!!

I got a few female riends there 2.

P.S. Brawl starts on sunday

KBM

Smash Ace
yeah, so you and D can stay at gdx's place sunday night? i think me and john are driving to LS's place in palm coast after the tourney.

KBM

Smash Ace
wait what the ***?
and dedw8 serious to fukkin god, men do not use emoticons with a "3" in them. ever.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Hey FL,
Does this thread cover the rest of West Florida too or is that a dead area for smash?
Just wondering cause me and my cousin (who both play smash) are going to be in the Pensacola area through the 29th and were looking for people to smash with.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm holding a smash fest at my place at the UWF campus on Saturday at 3:00. We'll have both Melee and Brawl set up so you guys can play whichever one you're into. It's held in Argo Hall which is near the back of the campus, easy to find though since it's all just one street.

Here's the Campus Map. Argo is building 925 and located in "North Central"

I get out of work at roughly 1:30 that day so I won't be able to help till then, but my number is 850-2870-4027 if you need anything.

Top Bottom