• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Ultra Newest TNR Recruitment Pg *disowns spammers*

TheLegend

Smash Ace
<--Team No Respect-->

Motto: "No Respect... None. Interpret That Anyway You Choose"

Captain (NoVa Region) : ChozenOne (Fairfax,Va)
Mains: Jigglypuff+Kirby
Secondaries: Falco+Cancer

Captain (MidWest Region) : AlphaZealot (Rockville,Md/Midwest)
Mains: Peach...
Secondaires: Honestly.. it's AlphaZealot!!

Captain (Md Region) : FOB$ (Brookeville,Md)
Mains: Doc
Seconds: who needs um... he's a f***ing doctor!!

Captain (SoVa Region) : Fats (Herndon,Va)
Mains: Ganon+Samus
Secondaries: umm... he's fat

Captain (North East Region) : Mood4Food77 (Rockland County,Ny)
Mains: Ganon+ICs
Secondaries: Doc+Falcon+Ness

Lieutenant (NoVa Region) : MasaX (Springfield,Va)
Mains: Link+Fox
Secondaries: Capt. Falcon

Lieutenant (NoVa Region) : Wuss (DC)
Mains: Falco+Peach
Secondaries: Marth+Sheik

Lieutenant (Md Region) EEvisu (Reisterstown,Md)
Mains: Marth+Falco
Secondaries: Shiek

Lieutenant (SoVa Region) : NookRulz (Annandale,Va)
Mains: Peach

Lieutenant (North East Region) : Bailey (Rockland County,Ny)
Mains: Marth+Jigglypuff
Secondarires: Peach+Falco

Team God: G-Reg (Heaven... He's God)
Mains: C. Falcon
Secondaries: Everyone-it's G-Reg B!TCHES

Starters-

AlphaZealot (Rockville,Md)
Mains: Peach...
Secondaires: Honestly.. it's AlphaZealot!!

ChozenOne (Fairfax,Va)
Mains: Jigglypuff+Kirby
Secondaries: Falco+Cancer

FOB$ (Brookeville,Md)
Mains: Doc
Seconds: who needs um... he's a f***ing doctor!!

Korn (Falls Church,Va)
Mains: C.Falcon+Marth
Secondaries: Fox+Falco

MASAHIROx (Springfield,Va)
Mains: Link+Fox
Secondaries: Capt. Falcon

Alternates-

Fats (Herndon,Va)
Mains: Ganon+Falco
Secondaries: umm... he's fat

Smash God (Great Falls,Va)
Mains: Luigi+Marth
Secondaries: Fox+Falco

Xlax (Herndon,Va)
Mains: Shiek+Picachu
Secondaries: looks like Santa...

Wuss (DC)
Mains: Falco+Peach
Secondaries: Marth+Sheik

5%Tax (Brookeville,Md)
Mains: Sheik
Secondariess: who needs um… It’s f***ing Shiek!!

People With White Text for Their Names in the TNR Power Rankings-

Bailey (Rockland County,Ny)
Mains: Marth+Jigglypuff
Secondarires: Peach+Falco

BOSS (FallsChurch,Va)
Mains: Mario+Doc
Secondaries: Falcon+Samus+Shiek

Da Shizzi (Onley,Md)
Mains: Fox
seconds: Link+Marth

DOSV aka Levitbus (Baltimore,Md)
Mains: Donkey Kong
Secondaries: everyone (except Doc and Kirby)

EEvisu (Reisterstown,Md)
Mains: Marth+Falco

Jigg (Falls Church,Va)
Mains: Marth+Mario.
Secondaries: Jiggs+Link

L@wl (Arlington,VA)
Mains: Marth+Sheik
Secondary: Luigi+Peach

MajiNfraze (GMU)
Mains: Shiek+Falco
Secondaires: ...

Mood4Food77 (Rockland County,Ny)
Mains: Ganon+ICs
Secondaries: Doc+Falcon+Ness

NookRulz (Annandale,Va)
Mains: Peach

Nurok (Pikesville,Md)
Mains: Falco
Secondaries: Marth+Fox

SkyLink (Fairfax,Va)
Mains: Capt. Falcon+Link
Secondaries: Mario+Marth

Smash G 0 D's Little Bro
Mains: Sheik+Marth
Secondaries: Peach+Falco

TheSage (Arlington,VA)
Mains: Ness+Peach
Secondaries: Jigglypuff

Toshiba (Central Nc)
Mains: Luigi+Ganondorf
Secondary: Peach+Fox

Honorary Members-

AeroShadow (Brookeville,Md)
Mains: Jigglypuff
Seconds: Marth+Fox

Redd (Alexandra,Va)
Mains: Falco+Fox
Secondaries: Everyone Else >_<

Wuwu (Chicago,Il)
Mains: Falco+Shiek
Secondaries: Who needs um... it's F***ing Wuwu!

Pending-

In need of a:
Ice Climber,
Mario,
Samus,
Low Tier Always Welcome...

Crew Rules
1. No Respect... Interpret that any way you choose.
2. No One is bad. Just not good yet...
3. Every Match matters, no matter how insignificant you may think it is.
4. Respect your fellow Smashers.
5. You represent the TNR crew, so act accordingly.
6. If someone asks for advice you give it to them, even if it's your opponent.
7. You can tell alot about a person by the way they play this game.
8. No Johns... Unless Every Turnip a peach pulls against you is a bomb or a stitchface >_<

Anyone in the EastCoast area interested? Anyone in the MidWest area interested?

If you are serious about smash and truely wish to improve by playing good players then PM me. We are in-need of new members due to a schism in the crew previous. In order to admit you, there must be a tryout in person, or we must see a video of you. We are willing to take anyone with potential.

-TNR Power Rankings-

1. ChozenOne
2. AlphaZealot
3. Korn
4. K.C. Cloud
5. SmashGod
6. FOB$
7. Masa
8. 5%Tax
9. EEvisu
10. Bailey
11. DOSV
12. Smash G 0 D's Little Bro
13. Boss
14. Nurok
15. Xlax
16. Fats
17. Tak$
18. Jigg
19. Da Shizzi
20. Zeps
21. MajiNfraze
22. NookRulz
23. Mood4Food
24. TheSage
25. L@wl

*disclaimer... the above list is based on a system of Tourament results, tournament difficulty, and actual rankings. If you disagree then do well in a tournament*

Yellow denotes those whom will be used in future crew battles.. Red are alternates..

-TNR Teams Power-Rankings-

1. TYWYS (AeroShadow+Chozen) [+2]
2. ChozenOne (Fats+Xlax) [+2]
3. Korn on the Fob (Korn+Fob$)
3. Pink (SmashGod+Smash G 0 D's Little Bro) [-1]
4. No Respect (Wuss+Chozen) [-3]
5. Random (Fob$+5%Tax)
6. Some Respect (Nook+Chozen)
7. Fake TNR (Glyph+Wuss)
8. Masa+Jiggs (Masa+Jigg)

You can change your Starter/Alternate Status, but you cannot change your Power-Ranking usless you place in a Tournament, or do significantly well, or better than someone above you.

To Change your status from Alternate to Starter you can request a "challange". This consists of a 3 out of 5 set, where you and the Starter you are challanging may only use your mains. Counterpicking is allowed, regular match rules apply. Challanges may occur once every two weeks, and you may not challange the same person in a row. That is all.

Good Day Sirs.

TheLegend

Smash Ace
...The TNR History...

TNR also known as "Team No Respect" finds its' roots last year during the month of November. Robert (Blues), Luis (ChaosKnight), and Rich (ChozenOne) were all sitting around playing smash when one day Luis came upon a new computer. None of us thought much for this event at the time, but let me assure you that it would change our lives forever... At this time Blues mained Marth, ChaosKnight mained Shiek, and ChozenOne mained Doc. Having quite the "interest" in the game Luis decided to do some research online, and found that there was a very prominent "smash community" called smashboards which had some pretty cool videos up of different smashers from around the country. At his home he had witnessed the Crew Battle of FC3 (between EastCoast, and WestCoast) and was immediately taken back by astonishment.. He then proceeded to show ChozenOne, and Blues this same video clip which he too had viewed earlier.

Interestingly Blues was very impressed by the showing that ChuDat (the #3 player at the time) had shown with the IceClimbers. Wanting to be original, and having an intense love for grabbing he slowly began to master the IceClimbers DeSyncs, and had eventually perfected some smashing, and blizzard techniques. ChaosKnight was too devoted to Shiek to totally give her up, but when Blues discovered the IceClimber's chaingrab on Shiek he knew he had to make a change.. he soon became a Ken worshipper, and began to work on a Fox after hearing that Ken was the best player in the world, and decided that he would be someday too. This all happened about the same time that ChozenOne began messing around with Peach thinking her to be one of the worst characters in the game, but then realizing that her Dsmash was incredible.. he began to use her as his main.

Time passed. We had all progressed to a level we had not thought possible, and now began seeking tournaments in our area.. We expected to win... how wrong could we have been. This all began happening during the January time frame, and this is also about the same time that we all began creating our "Gamer ID's" on the boards. Blue's name takes its' roots from Japan.. Surprisingly MegaMan is known in Japan as "RockMan", and ProtoMan (MegaMan's Rival) is known as Blues... So there you have it. ChaosKnight is still a mystery to me even to this day.. ChozenOne is much less obscure in nature... I had (and still do) an extreme love for the movie KUNG PAO, so honestly... who wouldn't want the name Chosen One!!

This is about the same time we stumbled upon JTyme's "tournament". Of Course not knowing JTyme's smashing reputation we began making plans to attend his tournament down south.. However he had to unfortunately cancel, but he did promise to deliver another tournament in hopes of easing the smash community's negative disposition. He did not deliver. His next tournament was cancelled as well, but in hopes of giving smashers whom traveled far to reach this tournament of legend ChuDat kindly surrendered his house. This was the first tournament ChozenOne, Blue, and ChaosKnight attended. This is also the tournament that we also met Redd whom asked ChozenOne for a moneymatch after he had sarcastically called ChuDat a newb on the boards. *raises eyebrow* .. All three of us were eliminated by round 3. Sadly none of us had the technical skill to maintain stock against the greats such as Anden, Chillin, Azen, ChuDat, G-Reg, and Chinesahh. How unfortunate for us.

We spent the next two weeks preparing for ChuDat's next Bi-Weekly by training our technical skills such as L-Cancelling, Fast Falling, and ChainGrabbing. ChozenOne also began trying a new character known only as Falco. This was probably the real start of Team No Respect. The next Bi-Weekly was another disappointment, but we could see that we were all improving. Excitement began dwelling inside each of us, and we all slowly began improving our mindgames, and individual skills. ChaosKnight was excellent at shinespiking, but where he lacked technical skill, he made up in mindgames.. Blues was and still is supreme at mindgaming in grabs and now began to use YoungLink after (again) being inspired by the infamous ChuDat.. and ChozenOne... well, his Falco slowly began to transform into the most technical, but most lacking in mindgames of the trifecta of players.

Enter Roy (Doll). ChozenOne was one day sitting in his Trig class when he began to mention some things about smash to a friend of his sitting close to his person. Being a short, and nosey asian Doll began to explain that he also played that that he wanted to come by and play with me, and my boys. Of Course why would anyone decline a new player with different skills so during the week he came by and practiced for about 4 hours with Blue, ChaosKnight, and ChozenOne. At this time Doll mained Shiek, and had Peach as a secondary. Interestingly enough it was ChozenOne whom suggested to Doll to main Peach instead of Shiek.. Lolz. After playing for quite some time we all realized that allowing Doll to join our team of three would be a valuable asset. Thus the Original Team was born.

We took Doll along with us to Chu's next Bi-Weekly, but after of course we had played for about 25 hours over the next week and a half. Good Times. During the week, ChozenOne had the crazy idea of Creating a crew of four. This idea came from his previous obsession known as Yu-Gi-Oh. He had been the leader of one of the top 5 prominent crews in the United States; Known as TZ (Team Zero), and had spent about 2 years battling it out for dominance with Teams Known as Comic Odyssey, Team Savage, Team OverDose, and "Crew". Over the week we all decided that creating a Team Name was in order, but all that we could agree on was that it needed to sound short and sweet.. like "H2YL". Thus TNR was born. Team No Respect now had a name, and a four person crew... This is also about the same time that the "Official TNR Recruitment Page" was created.

At ChuDat's next Bi-Weekly Doll, and Blue both got to the fourth round, but CK, and Chozen were both eliminated during the third. Improvements perhaps? This was also the same tournament that Doll beat Chinesahh one game, and G-Reg lost to Anden in a set... neither of these things would ever happen again... Fortunately for Doll, Husband and Wife were also present, and they saw something in Doll which clearly has manifested itself in him today.. Trained him hard they did, and good he became. Welcome to April.

Redd was now a good friend of the TNR boys, and Doll's Peach was now a force to be reckoned with, and life was good. Unfortunately good things never last and Blues, and Doll broke off from TNR feeling they were beyond us. TA was looking awfully good, and TA is awfully good. Good Day Sirs. ChaosKnight, and ChozenOne continued to team at two more tournaments, but soon ChozenOne was along in his membership of Team No Respect.

Blues was gone. Doll was gone. ChaosKnight was gone. ChuDat had stopped holding Bi-Weekly tournaments because he now lived in Japan, and a dark cloud had now began looming over the smash community. ChozenOne fortunately could not live without the game of SmashBros in his life so where ChuDat had ended, ChozenOne picked up. Bi-Weekly tournaments soon began under Chozen's roof, and the masses began to flock due to their uncontrollable love for the game. This is when I first met The Falcon Assassin (who soon changed his name to Wuss), and NookRulz. Membership was now back, and TNR could be seen not as skilled, but as a Family. This was also the same time that i was first approached by Masa via Personal Message due to his inquisitive nature about my Bi-Weeklys.

I had a second Bi-Weekly with a much smaller turnout, but this is also where i met BizyBozo, and Jiggs. Jiggs was entered into TNR due to a possibility of potential, and FOB$ approached me on the TNR recruitment page asking to be part of what i can call only now as "the TNR experience"... Team No Respect was gaining momuntum, and we were finally what you might call a crew. Masa also joined around this time as well. About one month later Smash G O D asked to join, along with his bro.. aswell as a desire from 5% Tax; Wuss also asked for membership to be granted to his friend of olde known as Chris With Lime... We now had quite afew members, and we were all gaining skill quite quickly.

Soon we were challenged at one of my Bi-Weeklys by a crew called Team Cn. Through a slim victory, we were able to defeat our challengers, but as a result their Team Representative FATS asked if they could join... enter FATS, X-Lax, and Majn. This is also around the same time that ChozenOne choose to shift his main from Falco to Jigglypuff in hopes of defeating Doll's Peach... *sigh* Wuss also shifted his main to Falco due to an undiscovered talent formerly unknown. Nookrulz, along with FATS, and X-Lax went back to collage, but continue to represent TNR down in SoVa.

We have to this day continued to add on new members with the same open arms attitude as Team Arlington, and we are still continue to grow. Some of our more recently added members include G-Fizzle, and Alpha Zealot.

And now include many, many more...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Zomg 2nd post. Anyone want to smash today? I'm bored at practicing Wd'ing...

Jigg

Smash Journeyman
ok so, i wanna smash, but have no ride, and unless its a 30 min walk or less, dont really want to walk to places (i seriously spent ALL my money on gh2, and wont have any money for a another week or so... i dont even have any change left)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm definetely going to C3 and Chudat's tournament. I wish I could go to Mow's but it's too far way >.<

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
If me'z got notin going on on the 14th, then my dad says he'll take me to C3.

Custom Robo Arena is amazing.. anyone else have it?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I think the GC one is better though.. ah well, you can play online from the DS :p

On the GC.. lets just say we had every single part and robo.. then our memory card was accidentally reformatted :p:p

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i cant go to umbc at all. church at 8pm. WTF

why am i so busy!?

chz1 - your marth is better than my entire smash carrer. $50 MM??? o wait your a poor biitch. too bad. but when you do save up. GG.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Sorry guys, I'm not going. If anybody can't make it they're free to smash at my place. My number is 703 379 3910. You guys can only stay until four though (matches will be recorded if you want). I only have one setup... Look at my vids and comment NOW!!!!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Isn't Chudat having a biweekly or something? I might go to Chozen's (less people = easier for me to breath)

@Lawl: I only put up two of our matches since the other videos had extremely crappy quality... I'm sorry.

I recored some matches with Wuss BTW.

Wuss

Smash Champion
he used this digital camera that could record 3 minutes of video, and we made a couple of them for one match basically. BTW, when he posts them, all I have to say is, jungle japes is some gay ****...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm was almost finshed uploading a vid yesterday, but then my computer was gay and it just stopped... It was like that for several minutes so I just turned my computer off. I was at a friend's house for the rest of the night so I couldn't try again. I might get one match up today. I'm busy today cuz it's Easter....

Edit: I have two matches up, I'll upload the last one later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-NMPE5F3ts Round 1 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoSNjurtHE Round 1 Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LshpZpyz6lo Round 2

For all the matches I've recorded recently:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2277079#post2277079

TheLegend

Smash Ace
Masa.. SomeTime this week good sir [aka Kiwi+CK both wanna smash].

oh yeah... [CK+Chzn] rented WarioWareSmootheMoves so there's def some **** going on in that department aswell *raises eyebrow*

TNR PHO LYFE!!

Top Bottom