• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Brothers League (SSBL)

Agent_21

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if I'm too late...

Kaillera Name (required):A21
Email (required):kazonwilson@gmail.com
IM( suggested):Agent21iXi (AIM), Agent21iXi (Skype)
Location(required):Tennessee
General Availability times(required):Anytime

Zantetsu

Smash Master
BHLMRO actually playing in this should be funny...i dont think he will.
You're just jelly cuz I'm stylin on you, son.

YUH BOY, BE H EL COMIN' ATCHA, and he's here to stay for quite a long time.

I haven't replied in forever because I turned off auto subscribing to threads and I forgot to manually subscribe to this one. If I don't have a thread subscribed, I don't normally check it.

Peek~

Smash Lord
You suck >=(. You and sheer are probably the ones I enjoy the most watching. What chars did you guys play? Ness vs Fox?
Sheer didnt want me to record.

It was
Ness vs Fox 4/5 matches, other match was Yoshi

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
You're just jelly cuz I'm stylin on you, son.

YUH BOY, BE H EL COMIN' ATCHA, and he's here to stay for quite a long time.

I haven't replied in forever because I turned off auto subscribing to threads and I forgot to manually subscribe to this one. If I don't have a thread subscribed, I don't normally check it.
I'm only questionable of your activity because this is not the first time you've come back to join something then went POOF soon after o.o;;

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Oh sorry then. Sheer sucks >=(.
BLEH. Someone asked me if I wanted to record a couple days ago. I said yes like always. And like always, the matches were deleted and are not going to be put up. Which is pretty much what happens every time someone asks if I want to record, and that was the last straw. No one records me anymore, sorry. I'll record matches myself when I get my new comp.

No hard feelings at all towards the person who wanted to record a couple days I ago, I still love you. I'm just tired of the same thing happening every time when I'm excited about vids going up and they never do.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm only questionable of your activity because this is not the first time you've come back to join something then went POOF soon after o.o;;
Yeah, I've got legit reasons now. Since my girlfriend moved in, I stopped going out so much. Like, a lot more. I've got more time for smash than ever.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Okay finally got around to editing the rules on stage/character selection in the first post, but it is backroom ruleset but players should try to find a suitable matchup before double blind is called for.

Also, just fixed the standings format and updated it. Not the prettiest, but it will do. I'll be updating the standings from time to time, but don't be alarmed if your results aren't exactly up to date right away.

Looks like Battlecow should've waited to play his matches till next weekend...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
BHLMRO messaged me, I messaged Dexter

I am in Boston currently so I can play Tuesday

kys

Smash Ace
Just got back from a week in the boonies gentlemen. Vacation, yaknow? Hopefully no one got their panties all in a bundle too badly.

kys

Smash Ace
Less BS more smash64

EDIT: Won vs Kys 3-1
In case people want details here's how it went down:
Match 1 DL: Falcon (me) vs. Pika (Surri) - Surri 1 stock
Match 2 DL: Ness (me) vs. Falcon (Surri) - kys 1 stock
Match 3 DL: Pikachu (me) vs. Kirby (Surri) - Surri 1 stock
Match 4 DL: Falcon (me) vs. Pikachu (Surri) - Surri 3 stock

GGS, very close.

I won vs. Nova 3-1
Match 1 Hyrule: Falcon (me) vs. Kirby (Nova) - kys 1 stock
Match 2 Hyrule: Ness (me) vs. Kirby (Nova) - Nova 2 stock
Match 3 DL: Falcon (me) vs. Pikachu (Nova) - kys 3 stock
Match 4 DL: Pikachu (me) vs. Kirby (Nova) - match forfeited to kys

GGS, Nova was having some controller issues, hence the result of the last match.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Damn why would you post that my Falcon lost to your ness!

so mean :(

I had a two stock lead at one point in that match as well...im still chewin on it >_>

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey guys, don't forget to put the week of the matchup when you are reporting results. It will just make it easier for me to go back and browse if I ever need to double check a result. Don't bother going back and editing your posts if you forgot, though, its only week 1. Thanks guys.

Also, the Crazy Hand East runs this league. 3-0 out of division, all I gotta do is beat Supa to keep it goin.

TJ.

Smash Cadet
Kaillera Name: TJ
Email: tjstinso@gmail.com
IM: gtalk works better for me... look above :D
General Availability times: I work evening T, R, S, SU 5-1am. Other than that, I should be available unless I am on vacation or what not.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Lulz. Thanks again, Nova. Wutever though, can't hurt to show interest for the SECOND SEASON OF THE SSBL.

edit for TJ: 7 weeks season, plus playoffs :( Stick around!

Now on to more important things.

I will be out of town tomorrow through friday, standings updates will be slow or absent most likely during that time. 7/16 matches have already been completed for week 1. This is a good sign, but remember we had extra time this week, next week we will not.

General Guidelines:
If you have not contacted your opponent by now, you are behind schedule. If you have not set a time to play by tomorrow night, then you are behind schedule.

People have been good about this so far, but if you have an opponent who is not responding to your PM's, let me know here, and it will be considered at JUDGEMENT TIME. Hopefully I won't have to hand out any decisions in week 1. That's all, everybody play your matches and have fun!

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Only 6 games left to go guys, they need to be finished by monday at NOON. 3 people haven't played any matches: Koro, Supa, and Zant, though I know that all 3 have sent PM's to opponents, so I'm not too worried (Supa need to here back from you though, its been a while).

Also I have completed the schedule for the whole season while I was stuck at an airport terminal on Wednesday. I'm still gonna put schedules up week by week so as not to confuse people. Besides, that would be one massive post. I'll probably try and get weekly schedules up on Saturday or Sunday prior to that week, so keep a lookout over the next 2 days for the week 2 schedule.

Reason I was on a plane was to go to Orlando to see the shuttle launch, and I realized when I was there that Sheer lived nearby. Shoulda tried to get some console goin, damn.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Week 1 Dexter won vs me 3-0, Dexter thought the tournament was Dreamland only (which it isn't....as I see now) but whatever.

vvv Not needed. I left 3rd match as someone needed help bringing in the groceries.

Top Bottom