• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Here's the rest from my latest icon dump, Imgur finally stopped crashing! I also made a Yoshi Egg (Mario Kart Tour) icon, however I can't post it here with the rest of these icons. It had a curse word in its URL and Smashboards won't show the image. You can still find it in my Yoshi series archive though.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Having some trouble downloading the Roster Maker on my new computer. It says that I need Java, but even after I download Java, it still says I need Java. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I just found this amazing Ms. Pac-Man render by HydroPlumber, and I had to make icons for it! It's the best one I've ever seen!
IconMs. Pac-Man.png IconPac-Man Echo.png IconMs. Pac-Man Echo.png

I also adjusted these already existing Dixie Kong and Sephiroth icons a bit.
IconDixie Kong.png IconSephiroth.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Saw an icon for the Monster Hunter Rise male protagonist, but not the female protagonist, so I corrected that. Here's both!
IconMonster Hunter (8).png IconMonster Hunter (7).png

In addition, here is Amaterasu from Okami and Kilik from SoulCalibur.
IconAmaterasu.png IconKilik.png

[Repost]
Did someone already made icons of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 with two characters?
I have this one of Rex & Pyra, but I didn't make it.
IconRex & Pyra (2).png

Last edited:

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Does anybody have SSBU render of the DLC characters? I don't have the following:
  • Joker
  • Joker (School uniform)
  • Hero (Luminary, Erdrick, Solo and Eight)
  • Banjo & Kazooie
  • Terry
  • Byleth (Male and female)
  • Min Min
  • Steve (as well as Alex, Zombie and Enderman)

Would really like to have these, so any help is appreciated!

BIGSTICKlt

Smash Rookie
NNID
BIGSTICKlt
3DS FC
3926-8037-1893
Switch FC
SW-2942-2777-0301
Does anyone have an icon for Small Battlefield?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Considering Hades is having a substantial cultural moment in the video game landscape at the moment, it's surprising to me that no one on here seems to have made a Zagreus Icon yet.
IconZagreus.png

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Northern Cave

Custom Stages, Random Stage, Random Battlefield, Random Omega Form

Does anybody have SSBU render of the DLC characters? I don't have the following:
  • Joker
  • Joker (School uniform)
  • Hero (Luminary, Erdrick, Solo and Eight)
  • Banjo & Kazooie
  • Terry
  • Byleth (Male and female)
  • Min Min
  • Steve (as well as Alex, Zombie and Enderman)

Would really like to have these, so any help is appreciated!
IconJoker.png IconJoker (2).png IconHero.png IconHero (2).png IconHero (3).png IconHero (4).png IconBanjo & Kazooie.png IconTerry Bogard.png IconByleth.png IconByleth (2).png IconMin Min.png IconSteve.png IconAlex (Minecraft).png IconZombie.png IconEnderman.png

Does anyone have an icon for Small Battlefield?
IconSmall Battlefield.png

TNBITU

Smash Rookie
Apologies if this has been requested before, but could someone help me with an icon featuring the Smashified render of Wart as an echo for Bowser?

Amphibion

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! could somebody help we with an icon ive had in mind but not the talent to do. Its a pokemon trainer with Charizard, Greninja and Sceptile. I dont know how to post the images, but theyre just the renders from smash ultimate for the trainer, Charizard and Greninja, and the render from pokken tournament for Sceptile

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Here's the current cast of Fraymakers:
IconCommander Video.png
IconWelltaro.png
IconOctodad (2).png
IconThe Watcher.png
IconUltra Fishbunjin 3000.png
IconOrcane (2).png

Commander Video, Welltaro (Downwell), Octodad, The Watcher (Slay the Spire), Ultra Fishbunjin 3000 (Slap City / Ittle Dew), Orcane (Rivals of Aether).

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Apologies if this has been requested before, but could someone help me with an icon featuring the Smashified render of Wart as an echo for Bowser?
I don't have these myself but I know someone made them back when King K. Rool and Simon were revealed (August 8th 2018). They MIGHT be around pages 230-250 but I don't know for sure.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
【Repost】#2
so it's still possible to request icons of two characters in one slot of that game. so here's my list:
  • Nia & Dromarch
  • Tora & Poppi
  • Morag & Brighid
  • Zeke & Pandora
  • Lora & Haze
Yeah, i'm tired of repost the same thing i posted days ago.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I've made a large amount of Indie Icons recently, may as well post them here in case others would like them.
Alyssa L'Salle (Cosmic Star Heroine), Baba (Baba is You), Bot-C Unit (Creature in the Well), Crow (Nefarious), Dandara (Dandara), Dorothy (Steam World Dig 2)

Freddy Fazbear (Five Nights at Freddy's), Horace (Horace), Mask Kid (Underhero), Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club), Paco (Brawlout), Protagonist (Golf Story)

Protagonist (Light Fall), Protagonist (Outer Wilds), Queen (Killer Queen), Sasha (Severed), Wayne (Hylics), Yoku (Yoku's Island Express).

EDIT: Here's another, Wizard of Legend (Wizard of Legend)
IconWizard of Legend.png

Last edited:

Fishbunjin is cool

Smash Cadet
Hello, i just downloaded Roster maker on my new computer and now i need the icons of all the post E3 assists, characters and stages for Smash Ultimate. those are my requests.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Hello, i just downloaded Roster maker on my new computer and now i need the icons of all the post E3 assists, characters and stages for Smash Ultimate. those are my requests.
I'll quote any examples of those that I find.

Here's Sephiroth!
New icon dump, most renders are from the talented folks at GameBanana, GameVault, and RendersSSBU
I think that covers everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom