• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Haha, I took my opportunity when I could! Where did you find the renders for Alex, the Zombie, and the Enderman?
If you press Control U on the Smash website, you can pull up the renders for individual costumes.

If you search on the page (Control F) for something like "main2" and put www.smashbros.com before whatever comes up, that gets you the links to the images. (you can change the above url to main, main3, main4, etc. to see the other costumes)

CombatantXIII

Smash Rookie

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Characters
IconAlcremie.png IconAlcremie (2).png IconSirfetch'd (2).png IconRillaboom.png IconInteleon.png IconShantae (8).png IconHollow Knight.png IconPaper Mario (2).png IconSally Acorn.png IconTetriminos.png IconTetriminos (2).png IconCrash Bandicoot (4).png IconCrash Bandicoot (3).png IconRoll.png
Alcremie, Sirfetch'd, Rillaboom, Inteleon, all from Pokemon Sword & Shield, another Shantae, the Knight from Hollow Knight, Paper Mario, Sally Acorn from the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie Comics, alternate Tetriminos (Tetris), Crash Bandicoot, and Roll from Mega Man.

Stages
IconNight Walk.png IconBowser's Keep.png IconPalmacosta.png IconMotel _No More Heroes_.png
Night Walk (Rhythm Heaven series), Bowser's Keep (Super Mario RPG), Palmacosta (Tales of Symphonia), Motel "NO MORE HEROES" (No More Heroes).

Last edited:

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone link me to a place to find all smash ultimate newcomer icons, i formated them before knowing i could just download them right into the program

-thanks

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Can I get an icon of Rimuru Tempest from "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" made?
1601604019524.png
1601604019524.png

Last edited:

MrSkerpentine

Smash Rookie
A few random requests:
-Glover
-Bubsy
-Isaac (TBoI)
-Ecco The Dolphin
-Pepsiman
-Pepper Roni
-The Grey Man (LSD Dream Emulator)
-Tony Hawk
-Macho Man Randy Savage

-

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Team Destination has made some new renders, so here's some icons!

Also, some others:

I also made icons for Steve, Alex, Zombie, and Enderman, but it'd be a bit redundant to post them here! lol
They can, however, be found in my archive.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Since Genshin Impact is hugely popular right now, we have the starting characters (According to the wiki) and a bonus icon from the series:
IconTraveler (Male).png
IconTraveler (Female).png
IconAmber (Genshin Impact).png
IconKaeya.png
IconLisa.png
IconMona (Genshin Impact).png

I'm yet to play the game, it's just been sat on my PC waiting to be played, but i'm sure i'll make icons for my favourite characters in the future, if anyone wants an icon from a character in the game, just let me know, and i'll come back ofr Genshin characters round 2.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
The icons look great as always Scooby! I was making those as well but I had to take a personal call in the middle of making them. Anyway, here are mine! Mutation Korno made the Daroach btw, its on his DeviantArt along with a lot of his older renders.
Thanks man!
I changed it, I must've missed it when look through his artwork, thanks!

Your icons look great as well!

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I have a request. Does anyone mind making a transparent version of this image in addition to making an icon for it? It's "Chosen Undead" by the way.

Last edited:
Top Bottom