• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Apprentice
Considering I had done both Hoppy and T-Hoppy icons, despite being the same character, I thought I'd also do icons for all the characters who changed appearances throughout the Clayfighter games.
1596513276699.png
1596513293608.png
1596513454899.png
1596513465799.png
1596513477551.png
1596513490305.png
1596513504035.png

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
This will be my last request for the day
Ryza.jpg

Would anyone be able to do Ryza?

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Made some Danganronpa Icons:
IconMakoto Naegi (2).png
IconSayaka Maizono.png
IconLeon Kuwata.png
IconMondo Owada.png
IconSakura Ogami.png
IconYasuhiro Hagakure.png
IconJunko.png
IconKyouko Kyoko.png
IconHifumi Yumada.png
IconKiyotaka Ishimaru.png
IconToko Fukawa.png
IconChihiro Fujisaki.png
IconCelestia Ludenburg.png
IconAoi Asahina.png
IconBykuya Togami.png

IconKiyotaka Ishimaru (2).png
IconToko Fukawa (2).png

Also some random ones:
IconSeaman.png
IconAthena.png
IconPewdiepie (2).png

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
IconCaptain Syrup.png IconReimu Hakurei.png IconPaper Mario.png IconDemi-Fiend.png IconEstelle Bright.png IconHaruka Amami.png IconShantae (7).png IconCrash Bandicoot (2).png IconSandbag.png

Captain Syrup from "Wario Land", Reimu Hakurei from "Touhou", Paper Mario, Demi-Fiend from "Shin Megami Tensei", Estelle Bright from "The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky", Haruka Amami from "THE iDOLM@STER", another Shantae, another Crash Bandicoot, and Sandbag in its Smash Ultimate render (which I'm surprised hasn't been done before unless I missed it)!

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share that I've finally finished my icon archive! I've moved all of my icons to Google Drive and categorized them. This post will be updated whenever new icons are made and I'll have a link to it in my signature.

Big Z's Icon Archive!
Latest Update: 2/2/2024.

Here's what's been added in this update:
1. The latest Mario Kart Tour characters and costumes.
2. Updated icons for Smash Bros. Fighters, Assist Trophies, and trophies.
3. The newest Pokemon and characters for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
4. And many more!

What to expect in the next update:
1. Custom and official Icons ranging from first, third, and fourth party.
2. Mario Kart Tour's latest characters, costumes, and courses.
3. Icons related to Pokemon Home.

Click here to access the archive!

NOTE: Although most of these icons were created by myself, some icons in this archive were created by other users in this thread. Please check out their other icons and archives!
scoobymcsnack
yeahmatt8
Giga Man

Last edited:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can someone make icons for Hellen Gravely, Gooigi, Bully, Sledge Bro, Chargin Chuck, Tiara, Motley Bossblob & Broque Monsieur?

Would also like Polterkitty too. Please try to use the most recent official art for all of them.

Last edited:

The Smash Nerd II.0.

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make icons of the missing chars for my Playstation All-Stars 2 Roster: Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza), Elizabeth (Persona 3), The Hunter form Bloodborne, William form Nioh, Jin Sakai form Ghost of Tsushima, Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3) and Etna (Disgaea). Edit; And a duo icon of God of War PS4 Kratos with Atreus

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Jakor Jakor . I don't know if it's been brought up before, but another improvement you could make to the Roster Maker is a fix for the reserve icons on the right. They work if they're the primary icons, but if you put secondary icons on it [Character (2), Character (3), etc.], you can't do anything with them. They just don't function in that section.

Top Bottom