• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Couple more random icons I made over the past few months.

Been a while since posting so I'll repost the question: Anyone have Ultimate versions of Robin, Corrin, and Byleth with both genders in one icon?

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
IconRing Fit Trainee.png IconRing Fit Trainee (2).png

Renamed my Ring Fit Trainee icons. I used to name them "Ring Athlete."

EDIT: I made an icon for the Barista from the Rhythm Heaven series!

IconBarista.png

Last edited:

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
Is there a library with all the icon made so far or do I have to use the search function to find the icon I need ? Just asking questions. Thx for your hard work tho and thx for the reply if ever.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Is there a library with all the icon made so far or do I have to use the search function to find the icon I need ? Just asking questions. Thx for your hard work tho and thx for the reply if ever.
The original post has links to a bunch of different icon libraries that people have made.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a hard time find an icon for Ultimate's Alph. Can someone hook me up? I know it's out there. If anyone's got all alternate skins, I'd appreciate that too.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Last edited:

LukeRNG

Smash Ace
NNID
LukeBraginsky
After looking for some Rivals of Aether icons, i determined that no one has made any yet...
So i made them myself now that i know how to make icons:
IconOrcane.png
IconZetterburn.png
IconWrastor.png
IconKragg.png
IconForsburn.png
IconMaypul.png
IconAbsa.png
IconEtalus.png
IconRanno.png
IconClairen.png
IconSylvanos.png
IconElliana.png
IconOri.png

And here's a few Galar mons i made a while back that i didn't find posted already:
IconToxtricity (Amped).png
IconHatterene.png
IconGrimmsnarl.png
IconDragapult.png

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I made a few icons for a hypothetical One Piece roster.

D

Deleted member

I have some icon requests
arizona-chara.png

Arizona
paprika-nogifts.png

Paprika
velvet-noice.png

Velvet
oleander-chara.png

Oleander
pom-chara.png

Pom
tianhuo-chara.png

Tianhuo
oleander-fred.png

FHTNG
Thanks in advance

Alplex

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2122-7096-1612

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice
Min Min Time! I am happy the character ended up being her, she looks really fun!
(Dont know why the previews are looking blurry, they look fine in the program proper)

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I come bearing both icons, AND requests.

THE ICONS:
I'm making an Xbox All-Stars roster, and I was able to make icons for characters that I could find transparent images of:
The Stranger (Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath), Marius Titus (Ryse: Son of Rome), Cortana (Halo), Kait Diaz (Gears of War), Geena (Fuzion Frenzy)

Joule Adams (ReCore), Fizzie (Sunset Overdrive), Lucky (Super Lucky's Tale), Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tale)

The Gunstringer (Gunstringer), Queen Myrrah (Gears of War), Hero of Bower Lake (Fable II Hero), Clippy (Microsoft Word)

Another I made a while back that's also relevant: The Arbiter (Halo)

THE REQUESTS:
I unfortunately don't know how to deal with non-transparent backgrounds. So I must entreat the talented folks who take requests to help me out.

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
I unfortunately don't know how to deal with non-transparent backgrounds. So I must entreat the talented folks who take requests to help me out.
To get rid of non-transparent backgrounds, I use iPiccy. It allows you to cut out what you want and get rid of the rest of the image. There also is a website where if you have a solid color background (like black or white), it will automatically remove it. Look up "png maker" and select the first website.

Anyways, here you go:

I also have some Microsoft related ones of my own that I made in the past:

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
My one request for the roster maker whenever Jakor Jakor decides to update it is that more rows are added, if only for the sake of Ultimate's Stage Select screen. This is how it's organized currently in-game:

All of the rows were used. I don't know whether they'll add more columns or rows when the new Challenger Packs roll in, but the roster maker needs more rows just in case.
Just wanted to confirm that an 11th row has indeed been added.

Ebz2ZOJVcAAFNw6.jpg

The Roster Maker only has 10 rows.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
To get rid of non-transparent backgrounds, I use iPiccy. It allows you to cut out what you want and get rid of the rest of the image. There also is a website where if you have a solid color background (like black or white), it will automatically remove it. Look up "png maker" and select the first website.

Anyways, here you go:

I also have some Microsoft related ones of my own that I made in the past:
Thanks so much, these are great. Also, though I made my own Dust icon as you can see, I'll also find use for the Dust and Fidget icon you posted, because I didn't make one of both of them.

Also if you happen to have a transparent background version of the original Phantom Dust image I gave you, could you PM it to me if it isn't too inconvenient? A strange request I know, but I really like that character art, and if you made a transparent version in the process of graciously filling my request, I think I would like to have it. EDIT: I didn't see the part of your comment where you discuss iPiccy when I wrote this, thanks for the reccommendation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom