• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Ok ahem
i request dearly the following icons dear lads:
Hyrule Guard
Malon
Talon
Zelda (oot,botw,ss,tp)
This should suffice for now :p

Fishbunjin is cool

Smash Cadet

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How do you make icons????
You can use Photoshop or a similar program, but Version 11 has the option to make icons in the menu.

If you have a transparent image of the character that you want to make an icon for saved, go to File (in the top left) and there should be an option called "Create Icon". (it's under "Clear Current Roster", and you can bring that up by pressing F2)

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Just wanted to say these look good, but focus more on the faces next time. Trust me, full body shots like these look weird on full rosters.

That's all!

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say these look good, but focus more on the faces next time. Trust me, full body shots like these look weird on full rosters.

That's all!
do you have any three houses icons anywhere? im looking for a full dump if possible but really wanting Byleth male and female from three houses art

Otoad64

Smash Lord
View attachment 301977 only Kirby for now making them is really easy try look for a Tutorial and you can make them Yourself
Also the Name ofd this Icon is Kirby (otoad) so you know its the right one
no I know how to make them, but using the built in icon maker feature doesn't always look very good and I don't have a paint app or anything

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Last edited:

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
We need to said to Jakor that, in the moment we reach the 300th Page of this forum (Which is my favourite one), Needs to release the 12.0 Update.
Introducing new Characters and New Franchises (also new Icons too.) in the new base's version, like Five nights at Freddy's, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Octodad, Pepsiman, UNDERTALE, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Chaos Faction, Friday Night Funkin', Henry Stickmin Saga, Among Us, Immortals Fenix Rising, ASTRAL CHAIN and 4th Parties like Battle for Dream Island, Eddsworld, Robots from BlueSky, Madness, and Salad Fingers. And so much more.

-Edit: Forgive me if some of those characters are in the base ver. 11.0 currently, i just wanted to said that, Sans is our only UNDERTALE character rep from the entire base Roster maker, and we don't have a FNAF character in the base Roster Maker yet.

Thanks for reading my post.

Last edited:

Fishbunjin is cool

Smash Cadet
We need to said to Jakor that, in the moment we reach the 300th Page of this forum (Which is my favourite one), Needs to release the 12.0 Update.
Introducing new Characters and New Franchises (also new Icons too.) in the new base's version, like Five nights at Freddy's, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Octodad, Pepsiman, UNDERTALE, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Chaos Faction, Friday Night Funkin', Henry Stickmin Saga, Among Us, Immortals Fenix Rising, ASTRAL CHAIN and 4th Parties like Battle for Dream Island, Eddsworld, Robots from BlueSky, Madness, and Salad Fingers. And so much more.

-Edit: Forgive me if some of those characters are in the base ver. 11.0 currently, i just wanted to said that, Sans is our only UNDERTALE character rep from the entire base Roster maker, and we don't have a FNAF character in the base Roster Maker yet.

..... Pepsiman?

BIGSTICKlt

Smash Rookie
NNID
BIGSTICKlt
3DS FC
3926-8037-1893
Switch FC
SW-2942-2777-0301
Can I get icons of the Robot Masters from Mega Man 11?

The Smash Nerd II.0.

Smash Journeyman
We need to said to Jakor that, in the moment we reach the 300th Page of this forum (Which is my favourite one), Needs to release the 1.2.0 Update.
Introducing New Characters and new Franchises (also new Icons too.) in the new base's version, like Five nights at Freddy's, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Octodad, Pepsiman, UNDERTALE, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Chaos Faction, Friday Night Funkin', Henry Stickmin Saga, Among Us, Immortals Fenix Rising, ASTRAL CHAIN and 4th Parties like Battle for Dream Island, Eddsworld, Robots from BlueSky, Madness, and Salad Fingers. And so much more.

-Edit: Forgive me if some of those characters are in the base ver. 1.1.0 currently, i just wanted to said that, Sans is our only UNDERTALE character rep from the entire base Roster maker, and we don't have a FNAF character in the base Roster Maker yet.

No. We don't need FNAF content for SSB Roster Maker 1.2.0. Also make ARMS it's own franchise and add Cartoon Network characters into the 4th party series row.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
As good as this sounds, I wouldn't count on those 4th Parties being added into the base Roster Maker. If this were to get an update (which I hope it does), I feel like out of all the series you mentioned, FNAF, BATIM, Octodad, Pepsiman, Undertale, FE: 3H, Sword & Shield, Among Us, and maybe Astral Chain would get icons.

What I think would be best is to wait for all DLC to release for Ultimate, then release an update with every newcomer's Icon (K Rool, Ken, Terry, etc.) and all the new Stage Icons (Dracula Castle, Mementos, Minecraft World, etc.). I also hope Jakor adds the ability to delete preset categories and select multiple icons at once.

Top Bottom