• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have the smash renders for boy Inkling and wedding and builder mario, Dark and Galacta Knight meta knight renders, advent children Cloud, Bayonetta 1 alt, Meta Ridley,

Last edited:

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Anyone have the smash renders for boy Inkling and wedding and builder mario, Dark and Galacta Knight meta knight renders, advent children Cloud, Bayonetta 1 alt, Meta Ridley,
Not mine but I had them on my pc. I don't have Dark and Galacta but I know someone made them a few years back.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Not mine but I had them on my pc. I don't have Dark and Galacta but I know someone made them a few years back.
I have Dark Meta Knight
IconDark Meta Knight (2).png

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I couldn't find any, so I made icons for the roster of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future.

The only difference between the two Hol Horses is that the one on the bottom has Boingo as a partner, but I couldn't fit him in the icon. Young Joseph is named "JoJo" in-game, but I figured I'd make an icon with the name Joseph. N'Doul's a mini-game, rather than a proper fighter, but he has an icon similar to the rest of them. (I don't think that Death 13 does)

Last edited:
Top Bottom