• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made a new Tetra icon and echo icons between her and Toon Link.

IconTetra.png IconToon Link Echo.png IconTetra Echo.png

Also, just made a Jill Valentine icon.

IconJill Valentine.png

Last edited:

abakerj

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. Given this thread is very, very long (!), I had a few requests that may or may not have already been posted. They are for:
SSBU - Isabelle, Joker, Hero, Banjo & Kazooie
3D Rex & Pyra, 3D Amaterasu, 3D Phoenix Wright, Smashified Rayman
Thank you :kirby:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Can somebody make an Obstagoon icon, as well as an Incineroar icon with Obstagoon as an echo?

princenekoo

Smash Cadet
hey, here i made some icons. I hope you guys are enjoying with these.
I will make more icons.

If it doesn't work then take this pages on the internet: Archives (1), Archives (2)

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
For my PS All-Stars roster, I made a few new icons for Snake.
On top of just wanting to not use the Smash renders, I realized that, if Snake were in a PS All-Stars game, he'd look noticeably different from Smash.

See, Smash has a unique design for Snake, using the facial details, most noticeably the beard, of Naked Snake/Big Boss, but using Solid Snake's iconic sneaking suit.
A PS All-Stars game would probably just update his clean-shaven MGS1 design to modern-day graphics, so I made icon of an HD rendition of his sneaking suit (not sure of the source on this one but it's on the MG Wiki), as well as ones for both his MGS1 and MGS2 artworks.

IconSolid Snake (3).png
IconSolid Snake (4).png
IconSolid Snake (5).png

Also made icons for Neo Cortex's N-Sane Trilogy artwork.

IconDr. Neo Cortex (3).png
IconDr. Neo Cortex (4).png

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Wanted to make a roster for a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fighting game with a limited roster of 30 base game and about 20 DLC, and I noticed the few JoJo icons here are in different styles, some from manga panels, some from the anime, and some 3D models.

So I decided to make over 50 icons all using the medium they originate from and share, the manga. I also gave quite a few characters multiple named versions if they are commonly referred to by different namess in the fanbase or to distinguish from similarly named characters in a fighting game.

This post will serve as my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure archive, organized by Part (spoilers for each part beware), and any future JoJo icons I make will be added.
I'll include an imgur album link for each part as well, since the embeds like to die every now and then.

BIDOOF'S BIZARRE JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ICON ARCHIVE

Also, it's worth noting that so far I did characters that could actually work in a fighting game, and a lot of major characters, especially from later parts since the stand battle get more abstract and less hand-to-hand. I also didn't really do characters with very similar abilities (skipped Yukako because I have Bruford) or different part appearances of the same character if the differences are minimal (Part 4 and 6 Jotaro). I can definitely go back to these if requested though.

Last edited:

princenekoo

Smash Cadet
hey, here i made some icons. I hope you guys are enjoying with these.
I will make more icons.

If it doesn't work then take this pages on the internet: Archives (1), Archives (2)
UPDATE!! More than 100 icons are added :love:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
IconRoll.png
Made a Roll. It's the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom render. I wish there were more 3D models of her.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Recently, whenever I try to run the program, nothing happens. I've tried everything, clicking the desktop icon repeatedly, right clicking the icon and manually hitting open, and even trying to run it as an administrator. Nothing whatsoever has happened in any case, no pop-ups, no failure messages, no feedback of any kind.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any ideas on what's causing it, or how to fix it?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Terry Bogard is now in Smash Ultimate

terry bogard.png

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
With Terry Bogard now confirmed to be coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, can we get some icons to celebrate his inclusion?

Jacob Cameron

Smash Cadet
Does any one have the following Ultimate icons?
Banjo & Kazooie
Banjo (solo)
Kazooie (solo)
Ken
Isabelle
All 7 of the Koopalings
Wario's Wario Land outfit
Incineroar

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Anybody make an icon for Terry? Also, I still want the Obstagoon Icon as well as one Incineroar with Obstagoon echo. Thank you.

Top Bottom