• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry, guys. I know I said I was done, but I got inspired and just couldn't help myself with the following icons!

IconLara Croft.png IconSirfetch'd.png IconRing Fit Adventurer.png IconIsaac.png IconFelix.png IconIsaac Echo.png IconFelix Echo.png IconBlood Falcon.png IconCaptain Falcon Echo.png IconBlood Falcon Echo.png IconAshley.png IconGeno.png IconSkull Kid.png

Lara Croft (Again!), Sirfetch'd, Ring Fit Adventurer (There's no official name for the Ring Fit Adventure avatar, and nothing I could come up with fits in the text box in a nice way), Isaac and Felix as his echo fighter (I already made the base icons before), Blood Falcon as Captain Falcon's echo fighter, Ashley, Geno, and Skull Kid.

OK, I'm done for real this time. Bye-bye!

The_Naraotor

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1669-2956-1774
Guys I'm still looking for 3D rendered icon from Pokemon of Pokemon Trainer gen 2 to 8 ? If there is any also another request I've made a while ago was to have all smashified character in format icon as well as having some good looking Nier Automata 2B 3D render icon ? Ya all will be awesome if you answer my requests.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Don't want to bother anyone, but does anyone have some Persona 5 icons? I have the Joker SSBU render, I'd just like the rest of the gang (3D or not)

Thanks!

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Requesting the following if they're already been made or not. Gooigi, and Dark Meta knight

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Made a bunch of icons, as well as set up a flickr page to host all of them. It can be found here! Icons both old and new can be found there.
New Icons include:
disney.png

and

thirdp.png

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Us3inMN Us3inMN
Here's some I had, not all of them were made by me though.

On a separate note, here's a bunch of Jump Force icons as well!

Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
I found them in a Twitter thread by EllisBros who recreated the poses from the N64 days with the updated looks. Thank you for making the icons.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
How does one insert more than 20 photos in a post?

I wanna post an archive of icons, but it says I can only post 20 images.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
How does one insert more than 20 photos in a post?

I wanna post an archive of icons, but it says I can only post 20 images.
If you upload them to another site like imgur, you can copy the image link and use it to insert an image, this way let’s you put more than twenty images

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Over my time in Smashboards, I've downloaded a TON of icons made by other people. I decided to give back and share the ones I've made.

As far as I know, these are all mine. But with how many icons I've downloaded, some of these may not be mine. Message me if you see your icon and I will remove it.

Here they are:

IconTessa.png
IconBabybelle.png
IconRenee.png
IconBruno Delacroix.png
IconCivil Protector.png
IconRichtofen (2).png
IconSilver (3).png
IconClassic Doomguy (2).png
IconDoomguy (2).png
IconDoomguy (3).png
IconLiz Bandicoot.png
IconDante (3).png
IconDante (4).png
IconReimu.png
IconReimu (2).png
IconAhsoka Tano.png
IconPrincess Jasmine.png
IconMoana (2).png

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Question: I want to link my icon archive post in my signature. How do I link specific posts, and not just the page URL?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Question: I want to link my icon archive post in my signature. How do I link specific posts, and not just the page URL?
Each post has a number in the top-right corner. Right-click on the number and choose Copy Link Address.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
CrashBandicootFan1 CrashBandicootFan1
Keep in mind that nobody here is an icon-making wizard, and it takes more than eleven minutes to make an icon. (if anybody who makes icons is even online at all)

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
I have just one request, from someone who's good at removing backgrounds: Pitfall Harry. If I were able to find a transparent image of him, I'd have made it myself, sorry.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Got your Icon right here (the second link does not take me to Captain Marvel, it just takes me to Elora again).
IconElora (2).png

CrashBandicootFan1 CrashBandicootFan1
Keep in mind that nobody here is an icon-making wizard, and it takes more than eleven minutes to make an icon. (if anybody who makes icons is even online at all)
How does it take more than eleven minutes? I make mine in, like, five. I use the site ipiccy,com. They have a vector mask feature which allows you to crop out any photo in two minutes (less if you use the program a lot). Then I just create an icon using the built-in one found in the Roster Maker.

I have just one request, from someone who's good at removing backgrounds: Pitfall Harry. If I were able to find a transparent image of him, I'd have made it myself, sorry.
I've been typing this post already when your post appeared, so here it is:

Also, I made a TON of Rockstar Games Icons:

And some random Icons:

Last edited:
Top Bottom