The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Darkuriboh

Smash Rookie
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
Take your time, thank you for all the work you put into the roster maker!

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
NNID
zzuxon
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
This may be too hard to feasibly do, and I don't want to seem demanding, but the feature I would like to see the most is the ability to offset rows by half a square, so that a row with an odd number of elements and a row with an even number of elements can be aligned with each other. Clearly, as this could be done fairly simply in ms paint, it isn't a big deal, but I think it'd be really neat. Just an idea.

I can do those, yeah, but you'll have to wait. I'm answering this on my phone, because I'm in New Jersey right now, and I won't have access to a computer until I head back home on the 6th or 7th.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
NNID
Pacack

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
Premium
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
NNID
Link46
I got a few requests for a PlayStation All-Stars roster I’m working on:

- Kratos and Atreus (using God of War PS4 Kratos obviously)
- Knack
- The Hunter from Bloodborne
- Joel and Ellie
- Kazuma Kiryu
- Yu Narukami

- Laharl from Disgaea

Also doing a MvC Roster and need:
- Nero (DMC5)
- Asura (as in Asura’s Wrath)
- BB Hood
- Batsu from Rival Schools
- Ryu from Breath of Fire
- Gene from God Hand

- Hayato from Star Gladiator
- Regina from Dino Crisis
- Strider

- Ruby Heart
- Mr. Fantastic
- Human Torch
- Doctor Doom
- Blackbolt

Last edited:
Switch FC
3295-7876-2594
I have a rather large request that I'm going to be splitting into parts.
I've done drawings of all the Smash characters, and I really want Icons of all of my drawings.
I'll be requesting them by game, so first I would like the Original 12, please. Thanks in advance! :3

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
I have a rather large request that I'm going to be splitting into parts.
I've done drawings of all the Smash characters, and I really want Icons of all of my drawings.
I'll be requesting them by game, so first I would like the Original 12, please. Thanks in advance! :3
I can't help with making the logos but I just wanted to say that I really like your drawings! (epecially Pikachu, you made him so godd**n adorable!)

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Does anyone have a dump of characters that have been "Smashified"?
I wanna make it so a lot of people in the roster look like they're already in the game.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
Premium
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
NNID
Link46
I'm noticing hundreds of broken images while looking back in the thread for icons for a project. Is this is a temporary site-wide issue, or is this something with a hosting site that won't be resolved soon. Several people's archives are all broken images for me.

Cobalsh Cobalsh Silvera Silvera and pizzadoggo pizzadoggo were ones I noticed

Last edited: