The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Darkuriboh

Smash Rookie
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
Take your time, thank you for all the work you put into the roster maker!

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made some more icons I felt were missing or (imo) needed improvements or better alternatives
In order: Silvia, Alastor, Menat, Zero, Nero, Leon S. Kennedy, Byleth (M/F)
IconSexy Silvia.png IconAlastor.png IconMenat.png IconZero (Mega Man Zero).png IconNero.png IconLeon Kennedy.png IconByleth.png IconByleth (2).png

I also made Octoling Boy to go with the Octoling Girl I made a while ago. Here's both.
IconOctoling.png IconOctoling (2).png

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
NNID
zzuxon
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
This may be too hard to feasibly do, and I don't want to seem demanding, but the feature I would like to see the most is the ability to offset rows by half a square, so that a row with an odd number of elements and a row with an even number of elements can be aligned with each other. Clearly, as this could be done fairly simply in ms paint, it isn't a big deal, but I think it'd be really neat. Just an idea.

I can do those, yeah, but you'll have to wait. I'm answering this on my phone, because I'm in New Jersey right now, and I won't have access to a computer until I head back home on the 6th or 7th.