• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Darkuriboh

Smash Rookie
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
Take your time, thank you for all the work you put into the roster maker!

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made some more icons I felt were missing or (imo) needed improvements or better alternatives
In order: Silvia, Alastor, Menat, Zero, Nero, Leon S. Kennedy, Byleth (M/F)
IconSexy Silvia.png IconAlastor.png IconMenat.png IconZero (Mega Man Zero).png IconNero.png IconLeon Kennedy.png IconByleth.png IconByleth (2).png

I also made Octoling Boy to go with the Octoling Girl I made a while ago. Here's both.
IconOctoling.png IconOctoling (2).png

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
This may be too hard to feasibly do, and I don't want to seem demanding, but the feature I would like to see the most is the ability to offset rows by half a square, so that a row with an odd number of elements and a row with an even number of elements can be aligned with each other. Clearly, as this could be done fairly simply in ms paint, it isn't a big deal, but I think it'd be really neat. Just an idea.

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Apprentice
I can do those, yeah, but you'll have to wait. I'm answering this on my phone, because I'm in New Jersey right now, and I won't have access to a computer until I head back home on the 6th or 7th.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Gigantamax Pokemon need their own icons too.
I plan on doing those when there are official artwork of the new forms.

Edit: Nevermind, I just found out the artwork IS out, will add them to this post once they're done.

Edit 2:
IconDrednaw (Gigantamax).png
IconCorviknight (Gigantamax).png
IconAlcremie (Gigantamax).png

Last edited:

MTRZGaming

Smash Rookie
I love how only now do I notice this roster maker.

Ultimate Mains::ultpichu::ultpikachu::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers:
Secondaries: :ultmario::ultdiddy::ultryu::ultken::ultfalcon::ultbowser::ultbrawler::ultwario::ultyounglink::ultsonic::ultsnake::ultsimon:
Want to Play: :ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie::ultbanjokazooie:

:172::pichumelee::ultpichu::025::pikachu64::pikachumelee::pikachu2::4pikachu::pikachu::ultpikachu:

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I got a few requests for a PlayStation All-Stars roster I’m working on:

- Kratos and Atreus (using God of War PS4 Kratos obviously)
- Knack
- The Hunter from Bloodborne
- Joel and Ellie
- Kazuma Kiryu
- Yu Narukami

- Laharl from Disgaea

Also doing a MvC Roster and need:
- Nero (DMC5)
- Asura (as in Asura’s Wrath)
- BB Hood
- Batsu from Rival Schools
- Ryu from Breath of Fire
- Gene from God Hand

- Hayato from Star Gladiator
- Regina from Dino Crisis
- Strider

- Ruby Heart
- Mr. Fantastic
- Human Torch
- Doctor Doom
- Blackbolt

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a rather large request that I'm going to be splitting into parts.
I've done drawings of all the Smash characters, and I really want Icons of all of my drawings.
I'll be requesting them by game, so first I would like the Original 12, please. Thanks in advance! :3

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
I have a rather large request that I'm going to be splitting into parts.
I've done drawings of all the Smash characters, and I really want Icons of all of my drawings.
I'll be requesting them by game, so first I would like the Original 12, please. Thanks in advance! :3
I can't help with making the logos but I just wanted to say that I really like your drawings! (epecially Pikachu, you made him so godd**n adorable!)

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Does anyone have a dump of characters that have been "Smashified"?
I wanna make it so a lot of people in the roster look like they're already in the game.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm noticing hundreds of broken images while looking back in the thread for icons for a project. Is this is a temporary site-wide issue, or is this something with a hosting site that won't be resolved soon. Several people's archives are all broken images for me.

Cobalsh Cobalsh Silvera Silvera and pizzadoggo pizzadoggo were ones I noticed

Last edited:

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
I'm looking for a Diddy Kong icon that would look right at home in Melee. His Donkey Kong Country 2 is the best image I've found but I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Also looking for a Pit icon along the same lines. In my estimation the Melee Trophy Pit icon seems fitting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom