• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Jakor

Smash Ace
Sorry, I was in vacation for a while.

Off topic here, but does anyone who have an iMac or MacBook uses this feature? I'm now switching from PC to Mac and I've noticed on my iMac I cannot open the program for some reason.
On Mac, you need to use the "jar" file to start the software. Other than that, make sure you have Java installed correctly.

Literally no matter how many times I try to add Staravia and Staraptor, it never works. I put them in the icons folder, I click on the add new icons option, and they don't show up. I've tried like three different Staraptor icons in the past and none of them show up. Other icons I add show up just fine. It's just these guys for some reason.
Can't believe I forgot to put the icons for those two Pokémon, they will be added in the next version, of course.

Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep and Jakor Jakor
Do you think we could get a category and icons for Final Smashes? Just a random idea.
As someone mentioned, it might be difficult to get good pics of them on such a small case, but maybe.

So when's the next update? No rush, just curious.
Can't say yet, but the next update will most likely be a minor one, mainly icons and updated character data and rosters.

Pardon me, I don't know if this was asked before, but:

What does the purple border color mean? I do know the other four colors (blue and red = starter/unlockable veterans, green and yellow = same but for newcomers), but I don't know what purple is. Is it for DLC characters? Echo Fighters? Or just whatever you use it for?
It has no specific meaning, but it's an extra color.

I've got an issue. I have Java, but when i download the roster maker, it says it can't find Java, asks me to download it, and then boots out. What do I do?
Sometimes a simple restart of your computer can fix the problem. If not, make sure you installed the version 8 or later of Java correctly on your computer. You might try re-installing it perhaps.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Honestly, I hope you not only update the Roster Maker with all the reveals from the Direct--both playable and non-playable--but also dedicate an entire section to Castlevania. Especially given the explosive amount of content we got out of said franchise.

Tymgus45

Smash Rookie
A random request:
I love your app, but the only thing what I didn't like is you can't delete starter categories.
Do you can change it (if it is even possible)? If yes I will be super happy.
Thanks you

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made Lloyd Irving and Impa icons yesterday. I was in desperate need of better renders and poses, so I took it upon myself. Hope you like 'em!

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a lot of discussion surround Golden Sun lately in the fandom, and that inspired me to make these:

Isaac and Felix! Enjoy. :D

CaptainKupo

Smash Rookie
ive got some requests since i cant seem to find them (if anyone has them i'd appreciate it (With links since some of them dont seem to be loading, copy paste the link if the size is too small, yeesh posting images is finnicky)

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Mrrp_The_Sheep Mrrp_The_Sheep Can we get an icon for an echo fighter? Simply called Echo Fighter with the epsilon letter in the Smash font for an image. The Smash font is DFGGothic, BTW.

Her Majesty Claudette

Smash Rookie
Hi! Could someone do Oliver from Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Zangurak from the Last Story, Asthar from the Last Story, Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts and Ghetsis from Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (possibly stitched with the Kyurems) for me?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey, if anyone cares to have my version of the Smash Ultimate newcomers alongside some of the alt icons, here you go.

Peripuff

Smash Journeyman
Since it's been a while since I made my request, I guess I'll just post it again

Can anyone make echo icons for:

Captain Toad and Captain Toadette
Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Luigi
Palutena and Viridi
Isaac and Felix
Shulk and Malos
Mega Man and Roll
Plusle and Minun
Pichu and (Plusle & Minun)
Yoshi and Birdo

Thank you in advance :)

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
150 characters is the limit at the moment, and I do think that's a lot, but I will consider adding more rows or columns to increase that total.
Some of us use it for things other than making Smash rosters; I personally use it for the countdown videos I do on YouTube, so a way to customise the size of the available space would be insanely helpful.

Top Bottom