• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Can someone do me a favor and stitch these 4 pieces of art together:

With Reporter on the left, Karate Joe on the right, Wrestler behind them, and Marshal peaking above Wrestlers head to collectively call them all "Rhythm Heaven"? Thank you! I wish I could make a preview image but all I have is a mac :\

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Can someone do me a favor and stitch these 4 pieces of art together:
With Reporter on the left, Karate Joe on the right, Wrestler behind them, and Marshal peaking above Wrestlers head to collectively call them all "Rhythm Heaven"? Thank you! I wish I could make a preview image but all I have is a mac :\
not in the placement you asked for, but here.
IconRhythm Heaven.png

Mgl

Smash Apprentice
can anyone do the new characters in Cobalsh's ultimate style? With it zoomed in on the faces?

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace
Can someone make icons for the characters that have echo fighters have stacked icons? You can reverse them too.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh uh, for Addam and Mythra, I wanted them as a duo unit a la Rex and Pyra. Should have specified that ^^;

Malos and Celica are perfect though, and I have just one more request after this - Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII (Crisis Core artwork)!

Her Majesty Claudette

Smash Rookie
Could someone do Zangurak, Xehanort, Asthar, Oliver (Duke Tanas) and Ghetsis (w/ the two Kyurems and Hydreigon?) I'd eternally love you and be grateful. ^^;

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Oh uh, for Addam and Mythra, I wanted them as a duo unit a la Rex and Pyra. Should have specified that ^^;

Malos and Celica are perfect though, and I have just one more request after this - Zack Fair from Final Fantasy VII (Crisis Core artwork)!

Smashsonic64

Smash Rookie
You should update this to a 12.0.
Add like, oh i don't know, 500 icons.
I'm asking this because of the August 8th Smash Direct.
Also, can you make icons for RWBY, Super Smash Flash 2, Crusade, Octo Expansion, Etc?

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
We NEED icons of all the Castlevania Assist Trophies AND Dracula, Death, and Frankenstein's monster ASAP from that direct! :D
Also, Zero (darn! Maybe next time, buddy!), Knuckles, Ditto, Krystal, Shovel Knight (no!), and Rathalos.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyone wanna do Mio Amakura from Fatal Frame 2 (ideally the Wii version's artwork)? As well as this artwork of KOS-MOS?

Blaze Master X

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3540-2766-5379
Switch FC
SW-4697-8361-8599
Can anyone make this? Shadow.

Last edited:
Hey uhhhh could someone do Echo Fighter Icons of these? (Galacta Knight = Meta Knight, Venom Snake = Solid Snake, Celica = Robin, and Ninten = Ness)

Also if someone was to make a template of the echo fighter icon format then that'd be pretty nice too.

Top Bottom