• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Motolmang

Smash Rookie
Would anybody happen to have an icon for Giygas' Mother 1 appearance that isn't his sprite from the final boss fight? Like a mock up render or fan art or something. Anything that isn't pixel art.

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Would anybody happen to have an icon for Giygas' Mother 1 appearance that isn't his sprite from the final boss fight? Like a mock up render or fan art or something. Anything that isn't pixel art.
I have yet to play any of the Mother games. is that his Mewtwo-like form you're talking about? if so I whipped these up

IconGiygas (3).png
IconGiygas (4).png
IconGiygas (5).png

and for the alternate spelling of his name
IconGiegue.png

artwork found via google search.

princenekoo

Smash Cadet
I have a some requests.
Both are together as ECHO Fighter
All of Leo as Icons

Geno Boost

Smash Master

BowserJr.Dood

Smash Rookie
I figured since I've made so many over the past few months I guess I could share. So here's my archive PART 1. Video Game Characters
(Note: Yes there may seem to be repeated Link icons from whats already existing. But they are given character names based off their titles in game rather then just all being called "Link", "Young Link", etc. I personally prefer this method of organization.)

BowserJr.Dood

Smash Rookie
Archive PART 2. Non Video Game Characters. Mostly anime.
(Note: I think a few of the Fairy Tail icons I found on here, but only like 3-4 of them. So those aren't mine.)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
3rd Wave of Icon Requests:
*The Eight Heroes of Octopath Traveler
*Noire, Vert & Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
*Battletoads (Zits, Pimple & Rash, both united)

Last edited:

Mrrp_The_Sheep

Smash Apprentice

Requests??

Can I request an icon for Halo's Arbiter?

3rd Wave of Icon Requests:
*The Eight Heroes of Octopath Traveler
*Noire, Vert & Blanc (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
*Battletoads (Zits, Pimple & Rash, both united)

CaptainKupo

Smash Rookie
A new Elma fresh off the presses
I was in the process of making some!
Here's all three legacy DLC Characters (Shulk, Fiora, Elma) with some extra alternates I wasnt 100% on, plus some bonus Ns and a major spoiler Xenoblade character:

Zanza

Really annoying how great the three of them look in XBC2 compared to the characters from XBC2 itself :(.

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Finally done fixing my Archive.
Still some stuff that need fixing, but my archive Includes*: Every Mario kart stage, all kirby abilities, all Golden sun Summons & Djinns, 3D and 2D art of almost all pokémon before gen 6-7 (only some in those gens), Most Bombers from Bomberman, all Robot Masters & Maverick from Megaman, a decent amount of Digimon, most Overwatch characters, All Dota2 & LoL Heroes/champions.

*at the the time it was originally made so it may not be up to date.

Bonus Alolan Executor

CaptainKupo

Smash Rookie
Made a few characters and some hypothetical stages (Some from Dissidia NT, I might make more of the rest, but i wanted a stage for 1, 4, and 6 specifically)

Last edited:

mcsparklz

Smash Rookie
Could someone please do a regular Hilda and one as an echo for Zelda

Cheers

Last edited:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Will soon start a big project I've planned to do for a while, which is to go through roster maker and fix/remaking any icon I'm not happy with. Will be a bigger project than when I added blue background to every Icon. Fixes includes
  • Fixing text. Things to fix include short "I" when not needed, text overlapping gray border, some other minor changes
  • Remake icons without white outline, but also some where I'm just not happy with it.
  • Remaking icons where I don't like the zoom.
  • Better crash icons. Never played them so I didn't know what art to use. thanks Proceleon Proceleon .
  • giving 3D render icons for some popular pokemon
    • Pokemon Playable in pokken will have Pokken art Icons
  • Character in MvC3 and MvCI will have Icons with those artworks
  • 3D renders for a lot of Kirby characters.
  • Smashified art for non-playable characters that got one.
Changes to sorting.
  • 3D render before artwork
  • Team grunt (Pokemon) will Be "Team" grunt & "Team" grunt (2) rather than seperate icons for Male and Female
  • Might merge Final Destination & Battlefield into numbered icons
  • Some other changes to Order of Icons
  • New series/Categories
    • Cartoon network (with added icons)
    • Disney

princenekoo

Smash Cadet
HarmoKnight icons requests

And Pokemon icon:
thanks

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Will soon start a big project I've planned to do for a while, which is to go through roster maker and fix/remaking any icon I'm not happy with. Will be a bigger project than when I added blue background to every Icon. Fixes includes
  • Fixing text. Things to fix include short "I" when not needed, text overlapping gray border, some other minor changes
  • Remake icons without white outline, but also some where I'm just not happy with it.
  • Remaking icons where I don't like the zoom.
  • Better crash icons. Never played them so I didn't know what art to use. thanks Proceleon Proceleon .
  • giving 3D render icons for some popular pokemon
    • Pokemon Playable in pokken will have Pokken art Icons
  • Character in MvC3 and MvCI will have Icons with those artworks
  • 3D renders for a lot of Kirby characters.
  • Smashified art for non-playable characters that got one.
Changes to sorting.
  • 3D render before artwork
  • Team grunt (Pokemon) will Be "Team" grunt & "Team" grunt (2) rather than seperate icons for Male and Female
  • Might merge Final Destination & Battlefield into numbered icons
  • Some other changes to Order of Icons
  • New series/Categories
    • Cartoon network (with added icons)
    • Disney
Hey, thanks. ^^ I'm also doing a similar thing, except I'm trying to update every icon to a dual-layered text box and generally just finding better/more recent renders (The Diddy Kong Racing characters with their DKRDS artworks, etc.) plus adding a ton of characters from the series that are under-represented.

BTW, passing on a request from a friend who doesn't have a SB account.
They requested Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy from My Little Pony.

Last edited:

Sailor Waddle Dee

Smash Journeyman
Decided to throw together some icons for the Characters from Nintendo's upcoming new mobile RPG Dragalia Lost
I think I got the names right.

IconEudiel.png
IconZethia.png
IconNotte.png
IconRanzal.png
IconElisanne.png
IconLuca.png
IconCleo.png

Top Bottom