The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

CaptainKupo

Smash Rookie
Hey, quick request. Could someone make icons for all the unused Pokemon from the Spaceworld demo of Gold that was leaked a few months back?
any preference towards the names? or should i just go by the "translated" names in this doc

also just the completely unused ones or the variants of pokemon that made it into the final game?

and on a different note, all of my uploaded icons seem to be broken now? whats up with that?
is it a hosting thing?

Last edited:

Ura

Advance Wars is the new Mother 3
I've seen a lot of discussion surround Golden Sun lately in the fandom, and that inspired me to make these:

Isaac and Felix! Enjoy. :D

These pics were dead so i'm re-posting them.

EDIT: NVM lol.

Can someone re-do these icons? The pics are dead.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Apprentice
Ninten and Terry Bogard!

I think that's it for me making icons. I'll make an archive post of all my icons later on.

so are they Chorus Kids or do they have a different name?
I think they're called Chorus Kids in English language versions and Chorus Men in Japanese versions.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to (or are willing to) make icons for the Octopath Traveler main characters? I haven't been able to find any good art for them.

Last edited:

Smashbrokid

Smash Rookie
any preference towards the names? or should i just go by the "translated" names in this doc

also just the completely unused ones or the variants of pokemon that made it into the final game?

and on a different note, all of my uploaded icons seem to be broken now? whats up with that?
is it a hosting thing?
Translated names
Both the unused ones and the variants that were not in the final game

Last edited: