• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

CaptainKupo

Smash Rookie
Hey, quick request. Could someone make icons for all the unused Pokemon from the Spaceworld demo of Gold that was leaked a few months back?
any preference towards the names? or should i just go by the "translated" names in this doc

also just the completely unused ones or the variants of pokemon that made it into the final game?

and on a different note, all of my uploaded icons seem to be broken now? whats up with that?
is it a hosting thing?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I've seen a lot of discussion surround Golden Sun lately in the fandom, and that inspired me to make these:

Isaac and Felix! Enjoy. :D

These pics were dead so i'm re-posting them.

EDIT: NVM lol.

Can someone re-do these icons? The pics are dead.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

These pics were dead so i'm re-posting them.

EDIT: NVM lol.

Can someone re-do these icons? The pics are dead.
No need to re-do those. Just go to attach files and post them.
szZReZQ.png
Dty708g.png

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
so where can i find the right now updated version of the roster maker??

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Ninten and Terry Bogard!

I think that's it for me making icons. I'll make an archive post of all my icons later on.

so are they Chorus Kids or do they have a different name?
I think they're called Chorus Kids in English language versions and Chorus Men in Japanese versions.

Last edited:

Codec02

Smash Apprentice
Ninten and Terry Bogard!

I think that's it for me making icons. I'll make an archive post of all my icons later on.

I think they're called Chorus Kids in English language versions and Chorus Men in Japanese versions.
ok thanks

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone been able to (or are willing to) make icons for the Octopath Traveler main characters? I haven't been able to find any good art for them.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Can someone do all the broodals please and Tostarenan

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Can someone give make me icons with the white outside for these two guys? It is from the fake leak and the guy decided to show the full models.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

Here's a nice Banjo & Kazooie render that looks a bit better than the Smashified one imo. Could someone do this one with the white outline?

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Was looking for a Ken render, but I found it, and here's an icon I made for it.

Last edited:

Smashbrokid

Smash Rookie
any preference towards the names? or should i just go by the "translated" names in this doc

also just the completely unused ones or the variants of pokemon that made it into the final game?

and on a different note, all of my uploaded icons seem to be broken now? whats up with that?
is it a hosting thing?
Translated names
Both the unused ones and the variants that were not in the final game

Last edited:

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
using Tropical Freeze Funky Kong and Ultimate DK can someone make a Echo Icon please

Top Bottom