• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

SmashMaster1001

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingdomHeartsZYX
Icon Request:

Toad
Kinopo (same icon, just named Kinopio)

Daisy

Black Mage (Not the DOJO icon, though)
Kuro Majutsushi (Japanese Name) or simply Kuro if it doesn't fit Majutsushi

Paper Mario

Wolf

Riku

Sora

I also want all the characters currently in Smash with their Japanese Names:
Koopa (Bowser Icon)
Rosetta (Rosalina Icon)
Koopa Jr. (Bowser Junior Icon)
Reflet (Robin Icon) (Both male and female)
Duck Hunt Duo (Duck Hunt Icon) (it's it's euro name, I know)
Dedede (King Dedede Icon)
Lizardon (Charizard Icon)
Purin (Jigglypuff Icon)
Gekkouga (Greninja Icon)
Robot (R.O.B. Icon)
Murabito (Villager Icon)
Black Pit (Dark Pit Icon)
Rock Man (Mega Man Icon)
Kamui (Corrin Icon)
Ice Climber (Ice Climbers Icon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Maybe it's just me, but Smashboards keeps timing out every time I try to upload new icons to my archive. I have about three hundred on the back burner.

Anyone else having this issue? I know for a fact it isn't my internet or my laptop.

Last edited:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
Hey all, long time no see a while ago I started this big/huge/gigantic batch and am still not far into it after school started becoming more and more busy. But, it's Christmas so I thought I would follow tradition and give you all a gift you didn't ask for so first
Now for the Bethesda section (A.K.A. the finished section) of the large batch
Dishonored:

Skyrim/Elder Scrolls:

Fallout:
Will hopefully be archived (http://smashboards.com/threads/the-...r-maker-version-9-1-available.336761/page-150) soon

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can I get this Frogger render?

SmashMaster1001

Smash Cadet
NNID
KingdomHeartsZYX
Icon Request:

Toad
Kinopo (same icon, just named Kinopio)

Daisy

Black Mage (Not the DOJO icon, though)
Kuro Majutsushi (Japanese Name) or simply Kuro if it doesn't fit Majutsushi

Paper Mario

Wolf

Riku

Sora

I also want all the characters currently in Smash with their Japanese Names:
Koopa (Bowser Icon)
Rosetta (Rosalina Icon)
Koopa Jr. (Bowser Junior Icon)
Reflet (Robin Icon) (Both male and female)
Duck Hunt Duo (Duck Hunt Icon) (it's it's euro name, I know)
Dedede (King Dedede Icon)
Lizardon (Charizard Icon)
Purin (Jigglypuff Icon)
Gekkouga (Greninja Icon)
Robot (R.O.B. Icon)
Murabito (Villager Icon)
Black Pit (Dark Pit Icon)
Rock Man (Mega Man Icon)
Kamui (Corrin Icon)
Ice Climber (Ice Climbers Icon)

CAN i PLEASE HAVE THIS DONE!

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
Can somebody make a dojo icon of Sami from Advance Wars (light green background)?

ErenJager

Smash Champion

Can someone help me finish the pokedex, while I stay at home with your mother.
wait, are you a boy or girl?
You're my grandson? what year is it?

Last edited:

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I'm having some problems with this program. I suspect it's an OS issue, since I don't think Java is even able to be fully up to date (I'm running Xfce Ubuntu now, and everything from Firefox to Skype is out of date to some degree or another), but when I open the program, it doesn't recognize all of the icons. The icons are still in the files, but for some reason they don't show up in the list, nor on the rosters.

http://i.imgur.com/NWTsdYu.png
Here are the files properly placed, right where it goes...

http://i.imgur.com/gbjOZyn.png

And yet when opening the roster maker, Lucina is missing from the SSB4 roster, and she's not available for use. (Also visible: various graphical oddities, like the icons being cut off and the buttons being weird colors.)

It seems utterly random which icons are missing, too, which is supported by the fact that I have 7 different copies of the roster maker (5 of 9.1 and 2 of 9.0). All 7 copies do this, to different icons, despite having nearly the same set of icons between them.

Nova9758

Smash Rookie
Could I get icons and Dojo icons (if it's possible) for every Pokken character. I think these were made already but I can't find them...

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Last edited:

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I'm having some problems with this program. I suspect it's an OS issue, since I don't think Java is even able to be fully up to date (I'm running Xfce Ubuntu now, and everything from Firefox to Skype is out of date to some degree or another), but when I open the program, it doesn't recognize all of the icons. The icons are still in the files, but for some reason they don't show up in the list, nor on the rosters.

http://i.imgur.com/NWTsdYu.png
Here are the files properly placed, right where it goes...

http://i.imgur.com/gbjOZyn.png

And yet when opening the roster maker, Lucina is missing from the SSB4 roster, and she's not available for use. (Also visible: various graphical oddities, like the icons being cut off and the buttons being weird colors.)

It seems utterly random which icons are missing, too, which is supported by the fact that I have 7 different copies of the roster maker (5 of 9.1 and 2 of 9.0). All 7 copies do this, to different icons, despite having nearly the same set of icons between them.
An update on this, I got this error in Terminal:

sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder$PNGException: crc corruption
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getChunk(PNGImageDecoder.java:717)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.getData(PNGImageDecoder.java:725)
at sun.awt.image.PNGImageDecoder.produceImage(PNGImageDecoder.java:252)
at sun.awt.image.InputStreamImageSource.doFetch(InputStreamImageSource.java:269)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.fetchloop(ImageFetcher.java:205)
at sun.awt.image.ImageFetcher.run(ImageFetcher.java:169)

Several times.

It also seems to be dependent on the image files, in some obscure way, as replacing one copy's images folder with a different one leads to them having the same characters missing.

Last edited:

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
I think I may have found the cause of my technical issues. It's stupid.

All of the files that aren't working have filenames ending in .PNG rather than .png.

As in, capital rather than lowercase.

Why in the hell this changes a damn thing? I have no idea. Jakor, pls fix.

MeleeMario64

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-1005-9633
Happy New Year's Smashers!
In honor of this, a single request for a major 2015 player(That popped up at the tail end...surprise.)
Kylo Ren

Skjoett96

Smash Rookie
Can someone make a "3rd party icon" (you know like the franchise icons), in the bar it can say "3rd Party" and the picture can just be "3rd" written in some font (and in the same grey color as the other franchise icons). Additionally, could someone make an "Others" icon? Again, a franchise icon, this time for characters who come from small/no franchises where they are the only rep (Olimar, R.O.B etc.). It can say "Others" or so in the bar, but I don't have an idea for the picture (maybe just "Other"?). Thanks.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Happy New Year's Smashers!
In honor of this, a single request for a major 2015 player(That popped up at the tail end...surprise.)
Kylo Ren
I already did a Ben Solo Kylo Ren icon, though not of that render. It's in my archive.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
So I have need of an icon that I swear to god I've seen before, but can't find, so...

Gene please.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Oh, OK.
Also, FTFY.;)

EDIT: This guy needs an icon, stat!
TR-8R
So I have need of an icon that I swear to god I've seen before, but can't find, so...

Gene please.
Can someone make a "3rd party icon" (you know like the franchise icons), in the bar it can say "3rd Party" and the picture can just be "3rd" written in some font (and in the same grey color as the other franchise icons). Additionally, could someone make an "Others" icon? Again, a franchise icon, this time for characters who come from small/no franchises where they are the only rep (Olimar, R.O.B etc.). It can say "Others" or so in the bar, but I don't have an idea for the picture (maybe just "Other"?). Thanks.

Top Bottom