• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Bayonetta is cool, but Corrin was a lackluster choice.

But this isn't the place to discuss this, really.

garridk

Smash Rookie
NNID
KirkSmash
3DS FC
4725-8831-1661
Switch FC
SW-4881-7679-3099
My requests, apologies in advance for how much there is!

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Does anyone have the Hyrule Warriors version of Skull Kid and Tingle?

EDIT: Can I get Sceptile from Pokken Tournament too?

(Couldn't find a solo render.)

Much appreciated!

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Reposting my request since it's a new page:

You know how the thread OP has links to blue and white templates for CSS icons?

Well, I saw some icons that looked cool with the name bar at double height.

credit to Proceleon Proceleon

Would anyone mind posting the templates for them like the blue and white templates, but with the names at double height? I'd love to redesign my own rosters with this sweet smexy roster design

Should someone do so I think it should be linked to the OP, I think it would go over well

liamt4

Smash Rookie
Has anyone done Squirtle and Ivysaur Icons based on these ? If not, Icons would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
I noticed that the default way of organising characters, especially in the standard view, is a little confusing. If I want the regular Bowser Jr., for example, he's in the B section; however Paper Bowser Jr. would be down in P, so I changed it round.
By adding specifications in parenthesis, the different versions of the characters appear next to each other. Samus and Zero Suit Samus appear next to each other if "Zero Suit Samus" instead reads "Samus (Zero Suit)" and so on. Here's an example with Charizard.
The "Charizard (Pokken)" icon still says Charizard on it, but it's done so that a certain glitch doesn't happen. (When two versions of the same character icon, e.g. two Marios with SSBB and SSB4 artwork, are put in the same roster, they change to all be the same version when exported.)
And here's one extra detailing Claus (Yes, I know I used Lucas' Alt render.) Just to get it across, Claus and Masked Man are the same person - we don't need to treat them as separate characters. Also, the "Claus & Masked Man" icon? Really?

Again, not saying it's necessary, just sharing what changes I made to improve my overall interface.
E EdgeTheLucas I'm glad you like the icon design. I'm trying to remake every icon, minus stages and items, in this format. I just need a way to store them.
Here's the template I'm using. I added some extra characters for those who use Greek letters (E-102) or gender symbols (Nidoran).

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
E EdgeTheLucas I'm glad you like the icon design. I'm trying to remake every icon, minus stages and items, in this format. I just need a way to store them.
Here's the template I'm using. I added some extra characters for those who use Greek letters (E-102) or gender symbols (Nidoran).
Ah, that's great news. I'd love to see every icon recreated this way, so good luck on that massive undertaking.

Also thanks for that template, I'm gonna remake my own icons too.

garridk

Smash Rookie
NNID
KirkSmash
3DS FC
4725-8831-1661
Switch FC
SW-4881-7679-3099
This Dr. Mario, please.

garridk

Smash Rookie
NNID
KirkSmash
3DS FC
4725-8831-1661
Switch FC
SW-4881-7679-3099
Ok how come every time I insert a picture's link it never shows up correctly?!

Dedede Fan!!!

Smash Cadet
Ok so I have quite the request friends. I can't figure out how the roster maker program works completely (adding new icons and such), so I figured I could ask a kind fellow here to be so friendly to do the work of making my roster v2. for me (believe me I tried myself). Here is a roster I made with the icons already in the program, but as you know many of these icons just sticks out and looks out of place, so I would love if any of you would help "fixing" the roster for me. After the picture of my original version below, there are a few instructions on how exactly I would like this to be done.

Instructions:
  1. Every character icon needs to be exactly where they are now, in the same row and order.
  2. I would prefer if all the characters that have "Smashified" renders have those, and those who don't have one could then just get another good 3d render of them (I assume though that you can't find icons of most/all of the characters here somewhere on this thread).
  3. Wario's icon should be in his classic outfit (the yellow), instead of the biker outfit.
  4. Characters such as Roy and Ryu who are in the Sm4sh now, should just have their icons as they appear in Sm4sh.
  5. See the 2 "random" icons? One of them is just a placeholder for a "search" icon (an idea of mine), where it's basically like you can put your cursor there and then a search bar will pop up and then you can find every character (included alternative costumes). Obviously it's not supposed to say "Random" then, so if you could just insert a picture of a cartoony-ish magnifying glass (something that fits in with the style and doesn't stick out) and a text saying "SEARCH" underneath in the text bar, that would be neat. The "Random" icon besides the Mii fighters is just the regular random icon as it is, but if you could replace it with the random icon as it appears in Smash 4 that would be great.
  6. The background color of each icon needs to be the blue-ish it already is on most of them.
  7. You don't have to make your version of the roster with colored borders, but if you want to or even would make a version both with color borders and one without, it would be great (if so then exactly the same colors as in the above picture).
Well that was all my friends. Yes a very long request, and it would be easier if I wasn't such a tard with this program, but oh well. I understand if noone of you are up for the task, but if someone can make this for me I would be forever grateful.
I'll do it!
EDIT: Woops! I didn't see that someone did it already!
Double Edit: Here it is anyway:
Skjoett96's  Roster.png

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Would I be allowed to save my icon archive on this thread like Cobalsh did? It just seems like the most appropriate place.

Top Bottom