• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
here are a ton of indie/doujin icons
i'll be updating this....... eventually
requests are fine too
barkley is @leprechaunlink727's, i think
How dare you do this to me?! I'm scrolling through pages and all of a sudden I find this Touhou/Indie stuff.
I can pay attention now. r-Right?

Huh. It is not broken to me.
It's still broken. Maybe try uploading it to postimage dot org?

Speed Stick 2400

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpeedStick2400
3DS FC
4699-7838-3944
Hm... What's that from?
That's an image of Dig Dug (his real name is actually taizo hori) from Wreck-it Ralph.

That's REALLY blurry. What program do you use? I recommend Paint.NET (not a site, it's the name of the program) and then downscaling using CTRL + R/Resize and dividing the current sizes by 1, 2, 3, 4 or whatever makes it look good using "Best Quality". Or do what I do, "select" the select tool, downscale it a little bit, then crop. Repeat this process until the face can fit the icon. Also, make sure the selection quality is "Best Quality" and not "Nearest Neighbor". Then it'll just look all choppy.
I can tell a lot of people (including myself when i first came here back in september 2014) just downscale the image once and don't even note the quality. Though I don't mind, because people start off this way and get better. Or you could just go to the damned first page and read the tutorial on how to properly make icons.

Whoop dee doo.
Who the heck is Alex? I haven't played Minecraft in about three years. Is it some Fan Character?
Thanks, now I have to re-watch Madagascar.
Also, not to be mean, but I already made that Bomberman, and Chrom was made on like page 20 to 50.

Last edited:

Z1zzor

Smash Cadet
Hm, that's odd. It's all blurry. What program are you using?

P.S. I'd recommend making just the head an icon. It makes them look the best,

If nothing works out for you then I'd recommend requesting icons.

Hm... What's that from?
I am using Gimp. Let me try using a different software.

Z1zzor

Smash Cadet
That's an image of Dig Dug (his real name is actually taizo hori) from Wreck-it Ralph.

That's REALLY blurry. What program do you use? I recommend Paint.NET (not a site, it's the name of the program) and then downscaling using CTRL + R/Resize and dividing the current sizes by 1, 2, 3, 4 or whatever makes it look good using "Best Quality". Or do what I do, "select" the select tool, downscale it a little bit, then crop. Repeat this process until the face can fit the icon. Also, make sure the selection quality is "Best Quality" and not "Nearest Neighbor". Then it'll just look all choppy.
I can tell a lot of people (including myself when i first came here back in september 2014) just downscale the image once and don't even note the quality. Though I don't mind, because people start off this way and get better. Or you could just go to the damned first page and read the tutorial on how to properly make icons.

Who the heck is Alex? I haven't played Minecraft in about three years. Is it some Fan Character?
Thanks, now I have to re-watch Madagascar.
Also, not to be mean, but I already made that Bomberman, and Chrom was made on like page 20 to 50.
I am using Gimp. Let me try a different software.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
While my request is STILL being made, can I have two Icons of Mumkhar from Xenoblade Chronicles
(No. 83)
I'd do your request but I can only work with transparent images, which most of the images in your request aren't. Here's the Mumkhar icon and I can try to do some of your request tomorrow.

Also, Mario Generations:

Luigi coming never.

P.S. The original SMB Mario was an older icon of mine. One of my first, actually.

Meshmaster101

Smash Cadet
I'd do your request but I can only work with transparent images, which most of the images in your request aren't.
It's not that hard to use photoshop to get rid of the background. And, if its a generic white background, you can still use the Magic Wand tool in paint.net to get rid of it.
Heres a tootural.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
@ RetroGameNinja RetroGameNinja Ah, I apologize. I'll try and find the transparent versions of the images. It seems that the Mumkhar image did not show up, do you mind resending it? Also, thank you for telling me about the preferred image format.
Hm. I must have forgotten to put it in.
I'll just put it in here:

And here is some of your request:

And I'm interested in tackling a very large icon project, so I might need some help.
http://scribblenauts.wikia.com/wiki/Maxwell's_family#List_of_Brothers
All 40 of em'. I'll get started on this soon...

Blobber64

Smash Rookie
Can someone please do an icon of high-quality Roserade? I don't like the default one. I would like a picture that would fit in with the Smash 4 style. (I also can't find very good pictures of her)
Thank You.

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
Have a batch of freshly baked icons while I get to work on a project? What is that project you ask? It's a surprise! I said it in my last post.

Edit: AH CRAP FORGOT TO POST THE ICONS:

Edit: And while I'm at it:

Last edited:

RetroGameNinja

Smash Cadet
NNID
Levelol10
I was originally planning to post my icons for this project as I went along, but then I just decided to do a huge icon dump at the end. Right now I have 12 done of the 40. These icons are already in my archive though.

@ Jakor Jakor Hey, you should put my archive on the first page. Plz? http://imgur.com/a/lgaua

Last edited:
I have two more small requests:

Thief Wario:

Count Cannoli:
(don't worry about the white background, I tried filling it in with a different color and barely any white was left)

Last edited:

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
New Misc Batch.

Head's up, I don't know a lot about the Dragon Ball Universe, so I think some of the characters are not cannon. Sorry if for some reason you're bothered by that. I mean for all I know some guy's original character could have killed your family.

Now for the icons
Edit:

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
New Misc Batch.

Head's up, I don't know a lot about the Dragon Ball Universe, so I think some of the characters are not cannon. Sorry if for some reason you're bothered by that. I mean for all I know some guy's original character could have killed your family.

Now for the icons
Edit:
The only original characters there are the SSJ5s.

GoFish13

Smash Cadet
The only original characters there are the SSJ5s.
Yeah, those were the one's I was worried about, and it was a little confusing because like every Saiyan had a ssj5 version all in the same style.
Holy crap icons with 2 lines of text. I should really look into this.
If you still need to know how to have 2 lines, you just copy the normal black space and put it above the orignal black area so the icon ends up having two rows to fit text on.

Some Icons:

Last edited:
Top Bottom