• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice

Palutena's hard to make an icon for. Had to edit out the halo for an even half decent icon, but that's the best I can do.

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Guys, chill out. These people already have their work cut out for them with all E3's news.

But I'd kind of like to see Inkling sooner rather than later...

Chase

Smash Ace

Icon for Inkling, it's not the orange one. Not my best, but eh whatever.
EDIT:

This is something that could be hard to do, but could someone make an icon of G&W from the Pac-Man trailer?

Last edited:

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Is it just me or does this application no longer run in Mac OS X (as of 10.9.3)?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Icon for Inkling, it's not the orange one. Not my best, but eh whatever.
EDIT:

This is something that could be hard to do, but could someone make an icon of G&W from the Pac-Man trailer?
Wait, he's confirmed? I keep reading that he's in, then he isn't

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036

Mega Sceptile and Mega Swampert. Closest we'll get to official art in a couple of months.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for providing the great pics!

These icons have been added to my archive.

Also, I'm back, and ready to make more icons!

Xigger

Smash Lord
When i try to download it it says malicious and chrome blocked it help
Go to Downloads, look for the download, click recover file, and click hurt me plenty. it will give you the file back.

As for me, my Windows 8 won't even run the program anymore.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Im new to this stuff. But I just downloaded it on my Mac. Have the newest Java. Restarted my computer. Opened the .jar. Now apparently it is open but there is nothing on my screen. Help?

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
This, because there's going to be three Mii characters on the select screen.
Wait, was this actually said? I thought they all took up one slot, and you could pick them from a submenu like in Mario Kart 8.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Here's one I made of the Chorus Kids. I prefer just seeing one character since 3 with this type of shading and the dimensions of the image makes it hard to read. I drew this myself by the way, so don't ask if I got this from anywhere.

The red tongue one is to look a bit similar to Marshal, as there's always a possibility we'll see them have an updated design.

Edit: Seems like I can only attach one image. Here's the other one uploaded:

IconChorusKids.png

Last edited:

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Im new to this stuff. But I just downloaded it on my Mac. Have the newest Java. Restarted my computer. Opened the .jar. Now apparently it is open but there is nothing on my screen. Help?
I am having the exact same issue, and it used to run fine. This, coupled, with the broken Windows 8 post above, tells me something is very wrong, either with Java's ability to process the app or the maker itself.

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
It's not running for me, either. I've already restarted my computer, but it doesn't display. Oddly, its still listed in Task Manager as a running process, and it was working fine yesterday.

EDIT: Apparently, if you disconnect from the Internet, it will come up.

Last edited:

NastCF

Smash Apprentice
I'm also having problems with the program all of a sudden. It won't open up at all, not even showing up on the Task Manager. I assume it has to do with a Java update?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
i definatly making another roster but.

I really hate to sound like a newbie but.

is there anyway I can add new icons.

I do not have the ssb4 little mac, palutena, pac-man, mii, lucario, diddy kong, zero suit samus, sheik, Yoshi, ike, and I also want a project M mewtwo.

Solar Crimson

Smash Cadet
NNID
SolarCrimson
3DS FC
1504-6082-4629
i definatly making another roster but.

I really hate to sound like a newbie but.

is there anyway I can add new icons.

I do not have the ssb4 little mac, palutena, pac-man, mii, lucario, diddy kong, zero suit samus, sheik, Yoshi, ike, and I also want a project M mewtwo.
After opening the program, click File and then Add New Character Icons (or something to that effect). First, you have to make sure those icons are in the correct folder and named accordingly ("Icon[Character's name]").

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
After opening the program, click File and then Add New Character Icons (or something to that effect). First, you have to make sure those icons are in the correct folder and named accordingly ("Icon[Character's name]").
Thanks.

Now one for the creator its not coming up on my computer anymore how do i fix.

Last edited:

Lord Jasus

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I've been looking around and i wasn't able to find any Bravely Default Characters, can anyone make some, or show them to me if they've been posted and I'm just bad at this?

In case none have been made I'll link official artwork
Ringabel: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...es/thumb/6/6f/Ringabel.png/192px-Ringabel.png
Tiz Arrior: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ntasy/images/thumb/b/b9/Tiz.png/150px-Tiz.png
Agnès Oblige: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...y/images/thumb/c/cb/Agnes.png/275px-Agnes.png
Edea Lee: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...asy/images/thumb/6/6b/Edea.png/275px-Edea.png

Thank you in advance.

P.S. For those having trouble, Its as Solar Crimson said. Disconnect from the internet, Boot it up and reconnect. Dont know why this works but i tried it and it worked perfectly

Choup-Chapi

Smash Rookie
I have problems too for open the Roster Maker...
I try to disconnect of Internet and see if the problem is resolved but it won't open :dizzy:

So, I don't know what to do :196:

Sqid

Smash Apprentice
ecylisis or someone else, can you please do a Dojo style icon with all three Miis in one icon, one for Pac-man (though aralove has one too), and one for Chorus Kids? Can't find a Dojo style for the last one.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
I think @ Jakor Jakor is making an update, so we can't access it.
You can't open it when it is being updated? I didn't even know the app had ANY online connectivity.

Edit: I just unplugged my Ethernet and it worked. Weird, but that fix works.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Top Bottom