• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Do you want their normal names (for instance, it would say R.O.B. instead of Ancient Minister) or the other way around, if possible?
On the ones that are another character(ish) like Ancient Minster an Scourge I want their name to be their own, but the ones that are obviously the same character I just want their name to stay the same (Party hat Pikachu would just be Pikachu and Scourge would be Scourge)

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Help!
Whenever I save an Icon in the images folder in the roster maker, when i load new icons, they are not there!
When I downloaded the N64 logo icon it worked for some reason, but when i try to download all the icons on the previous page, they don't work.
can someone tell me what to do?

Turek

Smash Cadet
Help!
Whenever I save an Icon in the images folder in the roster maker, when i load new icons, they are not there!
When I downloaded the N64 logo icon it worked for some reason, but when i try to download all the icons on the previous page, they don't work.
can someone tell me what to do?

Are they saved as 'IconExample.png' and 'IconDemonstration.png' and so on?

Jakor

Smash Ace
I am eagerly awaiting a response.
Sorry, I am really busy these days. Try doing what Turek told you. (If the characters are bolded, right click on them to change their icons). Otherwise, don't forget to use the "Add new character icons" function.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'd like to makes some requests. Most of them is to finish fan games like Super Smash Flash 2 & Super Smash Bros. Crusade (plus finish the cast of the unplayable N64 characters)

Weegee
Evil Ryu
Naruto
Ichigo
Fighting Polygon Team (make one for each variation plus a basic Fighting Polygon Team icon.)

I'll be back for more requests once these have been done.

MrBill0327

Smash Cadet
I don't know if you could change settings somewhere for the encoding in UTF-8. I can't really test it since I don't have a Mac myself.
i cant upload new icons everything is correct but they dont show up

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I
Sorry, I am really busy these days. Try doing what Turek told you. (If the characters are bolded, right click on them to change their icons). Otherwise, don't forget to use the "Add new character icons" function.
Oh, I didn't right click, I thought they would be saved as new icons!
Thanks!

MrBill0327

Smash Cadet
I don't know if you could change settings somewhere for the encoding in UTF-8. I can't really test it since I don't have a Mac myself.

Jakor

Smash Ace
If the characters are bolded, right click on them to change their icons. Otherwise, don't forget to use the "Add new character icons" function and to name all of your files like this: "IconDonkey Kong.png".

Do I really have to redo these?
Unfortunately yes. The good news though is that with all future versions, you should never have to redo them.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Icon of the supposedly leaked Ness art. Even if it isn't the real deal, it's still a new artwork, so thought it could serve its purpose either way.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Could someone make an icon with both Zelda and Sheik with the following artworks,
http://makeupbysiryn.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/zelda_thumb.png?w=90&h=70&crop=1 or http://www.bilderuploaden.de/aihspro2/out.php/i22515_Zelda1.jpg (one has white as a background, but is larger, one is smaller, but has no white background.)
and, if you can find the original image, this Sheik. I asked the original creator to link me to it, so I'll post that here when I find it.:

and one with SSB4 Samus and this ZSS:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu4bA9FVxH4/T41t9r1FvLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/78zjugOLoIw/s1600/Samus.jpg

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Could someone make an icon with both Zelda and Sheik with the following artworks,
http://makeupbysiryn.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/zelda_thumb.png?w=90&h=70&crop=1 or http://www.bilderuploaden.de/aihspro2/out.php/i22515_Zelda1.jpg (one has white as a background, but is larger, one is smaller, but has no white background.)
and, if you can find the original image, this Sheik. I asked the original creator to link me to it, so I'll post that here when I find it.:

and one with SSB4 Samus and this ZSS:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu4bA9FVxH4/T41t9r1FvLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/78zjugOLoIw/s1600/Samus.jpg
I'll do these.
I'll be done by the weekend.
And that Zelda one is basically the brawl icon
But I'll do it anyway

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Top Bottom