• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I'd suggest, for lulz, for somebody to do my current Avatar picture - but I already did it myself with the tutorial a page or two back, so...

But seriously, as far as icon requests go ... The Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy character artworks (of which Terra's and Cecil's are already included in the Roster Maker)? That's ... 31(?) character icons to make, minus the aforementioned Terra and Cecil and plus Cosmos, Chaos, and Aerith. Completely optional request, but would be awesome to have everybody.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
here is my Skull Kid Icon,
first icon I ever made.
the hardest part was the name.
if someone could make a tutorial on how to make the name in GIMP, that would be great

EDIT; its actually glitchy for some reason
heres a fixed one
View attachment 3601

Attachments

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
here is my Skull Kid Icon,
first icon I ever made.
the hardest part was the name.
if someone could make a tutorial on how to make the name in GIMP, that would be great

EDIT; its actually glitchy for some reason
heres a fixed one
View attachment 3601
The blue template I downloaded had a couple pixels missing, that's why there is some white space on each side.
But you can barely notice.

Edit: I just realized the problem, they gray lines on the side are missing,
How do I fix that.

Edit: I'll make the other two icons when someone tells me how to fix the glitch.

Jakor

Smash Ace
If anyone would like me to include a link to their post or their photobucket library or whatever to make it easier to access your icons for download, just send me the link to them and I'll include them in the second post of the thread.

Another note, if people are interested in seeing the online document for the list of characters that would benefit from having an icon, just PM or email me. I don't want to share this document with anybody, as this is mostly for people who make character icons.

@Mega Bidoof. The templates are in the first page of this thread, and in the "utils" folder for the program for reference. You may simply have erased the gray lines when using it, so you might want to try again or something.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If anyone would like me to include a link to their post or their photobucket library or whatever to make it easier to access your icons for download, just send me the link to them and I'll include them in the second post of the thread.

Another note, if people are interested in seeing the online document for the list of characters that would benefit from having an icon, just PM or email me. I don't want to share this document with anybody, as this is mostly for people who make character icons.

@Mega Bidoof. The templates are in the first page of this thread, and in the "utils" folder for the program for reference. You may simply have erased the gray lines when using it, so you might want to try again or something.
I realized it's my fault.
I cut out the gray outline when I was cropping.
I'm cooking up a few other icons so I'll post those along with My Skull Kid again

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Classic Robotnik:
IconDr. Robotnik (2).png

sorry about the double post, I cant post 2 Full Images in one post.
when i try, one comes up as a URL that takes you to an error page.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Not sure if it's just me but did anyone notice Zelda and Sheik's Brawl artwork was suddenly removed on 7.0?

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I only see sig icons.
I need a roster icon.
I need a link kind sir.
Sorry I was asleep when writing this and mix up the things, I was thinking that you were asking about a sig and not an Icon, sorry for the misunderstanding, I will work on it for all the problems that I did cause, ok XD.
.n_n.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'd like to makes some requests. Most of them is to finish fan games like Super Smash Flash 2 & Super Smash Bros. Crusade (plus finish the cast of the unplayable N64 characters)

Weegee
Evil Ryu
Naruto
Ichigo
Fighting Polygon Team (make one for each variation plus a basic Fighting Polygon Team icon.)

I'll be back for more requests once these have been done.
I need this too. Thanks.

In addition,can someone PLEASE do Rarity and Applejack? PLEASE.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I know I make icons, but I only have the chance on the weekend, so can someone make these:
Reggiémon Trainer (just with Reggie, regirock, registeel and regice)
MissingNo.
And Count Bleck if he is not in already

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I love you, MegaBidoof, but I need the character icons with one behind the other.

Could someone make an icon with both Zelda and Sheik with the following artworks,
http://makeupbysiryn.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/zelda_thumb.png?w=90&h=70&crop=1 or http://www.bilderuploaden.de/aihspro2/out.php/i22515_Zelda1.jpg (one has white as a background, but is larger, one is smaller, but has no white background.)

and one with SSB4 Samus and this ZSS:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Vu4bA9FVxH4/T41t9r1FvLI/AAAAAAAAAFM/78zjugOLoIw/s1600/Samus.jpg

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
Hi guys , sorry i was not online for a good bit as i had some stuff in life to deal with . i just want to say that i love this roster maker but i would like to make some roster requests if that's ok?
The requests are:
Pudding ( Space Chanel 5 )
Amiga ( Samba de amigo )
Blaze fielding ( Streets of Rage )
Chuih,ChuBei,ChuPea,ChuBach all under one icon called " ChuChus " ( ChuChu Rocket )
Phantom r ( Rhythm Thief )
Honey the cat/honey from fighting vipers in one icon that says " Honey "
AGES ( Sega )
Kid Akira ( Vurtua fighter kids )
miku hatsune ( project diva )
sakura and ogami from sakara wars in one icon
bahn ( Fighting Vipers )
I know its a lot but i need it for a thingy i'm doing , i'd like them soon but please take as much time as you need :)
It was them plus john and rose from homestuck and the 11th doctor.

Top Bottom