• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Could somebody make a tutorial on how to make an icon using GIMP?

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Here's some more, including requests and various Playstation/Sony character icons I made.

REQUESTS:

Ape Escape:

inFamous:

Jumping Flash!:

PaRappa the Rapper:

PlayStation All-Stars:

Other Sony characters:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Um, I was wondering if someone could do me a favor and make one for Mega Charizard X?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I also have a few requests
Mewtwo with this picture
View attachment 3152

And also a combination picture with that mewtwo and his y form using this picture

image.jpg

And if you can make the second one not have a split screen, and put mewtwo y on the left, behind regular mewtwo

Sorry for it being so lengthy and complicated

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
As per this thread, I am missing a few of the icons for some of my own roster list, namely:

Infernape (Pokemon)
Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles)
Hitsune Miku (Vocaloid)
Jack Frost (Shin Megemi Tensei)
Prince of All Cosmos (Katamari)
Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy)
Aqua (Kingdom Hearts)

I am aware that a few of these have been done already, but I'm unsure of the others.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
This thread is more of a roster icon request thread than a thread actually about the program.

But I think that's why it's stickied, anyway.
Well there are a lot of talented icon-makers in the thread that are making icons anyways, plus 7.0 is gearing up for release but isn't out yet, so there isn't much to talk about about the program itself. And there aren't really any bugs to be reported, I guess, that aren't already being taken care of with the upcoming update.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
WHY IS THIS THREAD SO EMPTY!
WHERE IS GIBDOKNIGHT WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!
Also, how do I put custom icons into series?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I mean I have the Toon link with his ssb4 artwork in the "Special" category, how do I move to to the "Zelda" category

You simply have to click in "Information" after highlighting the character in the selection , and then press the pencil in "series"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's not bring this up here, guys. It's pretty off-topic.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Its 9:30 at night and i really dont want to get into a fight with a brony right now, but im just saying, Obviously, you've never played Luna game
Luna game is awful, let's leave it at that.

This is not the place for this, though. :laugh:

Jakor

Smash Ace
I have a document on google drive where I list all the characters that would need an icon. For those interested to access it, PM me and I'll send you the link. This is a document shared mostly with people making icons.

I'm in the process of adding the new icons. I am hard at work on it as well as some other people helping me.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
I have a document on google drive where I list all the characters that would need an icon. For those interested to access it, PM me and I'll send you the link.

I'm in the process of adding the new icons. I am hard at work on it as well as some other people helping me.
I could probably help but I don't have much time.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
I have a document on google drive where I list all the characters that would need an icon. For those interested to access it, PM me and I'll send you the link. This is a document shared mostly with people making icons.

Is the list primarily composed of what characters you need icons for for the new build, or (since I didn't realize it was you until after I started writing this but I'm gonna continue my thought anyways though I'm aware it's likely wrong) is it a list of the requests made in this thread that haven't yet been fulfilled?

Top Bottom