• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Looking for the following SEGA Characters to be done for icons:

Red (Gunstar Heroes)

Kid Chameleon (Kid Chameleon)

Hornet (Daytona USA)

Tempo (Tempo)

Temjin (Virtual On)

Phantom R (Rhythm Thief)

Ecco the Dolphin (Ecco the Dolphin)

Ranger (Burning Rangers)

Bug! (Bug!)

Also need one for Mr. Hanafuda

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
This is awesome! I just have a couple of gripes. Why are there two Banjo and Kazooies, and why is Batman's origin credited as his film appearance instead of Detective Comics?

Jakor

Smash Ace
There are a couple of characters that have more than one icon, such as Mario, Link and those you mentioned. No big deal, although I must say that the way of accessing those will be improved in the next version.

As for Batman, and many of the "4th party" characters, I haven't thoroughly researched where they first originated from, but I believed I went by their first video game appearance for some of them.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
Don't get me wrong, it's still awesome though! Mappy was the first game I ever played and I loved it! Thank you for including him!

Jakor

Smash Ace
Hey Jakor, will you include ALL of Gibdo Knight's icons?
I won't add all of them, that would be way too much work, but I will definitely include the most important characters. Minor enemies like the Bullet Bills and stuff like that, less likely so.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I won't add all of them, that would be way too much work, but I will definitely include the most important characters. Minor enemies like the Bullet Bills and stuff like that, less likely so.

Ah, how do I send you the .dat file though?

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer by email, otherwise you could upload it on mediafire or something.
I know what you could do for the next version, just an idea. Include only the important ones, (ex. not every Pokemon, 4th party ect.) and have someone else make a page full of all the optional downloads. This would make the file size smaller, and to be more organized.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I know what you could do for the next version, just an idea. Include only the important ones, (ex. not every Pokemon, 4th party ect.) and have someone else make a page full of all the optional downloads. This would make the file size smaller, and to be more organized.
Well, there is already Gibdo Knight's post in this thread where he uploads all his images. There is a link to it in the second post of this thread.

Otherwise, I have good news. The next version will most likely be released sooner than I thought. I only still have a couple of new features to make/test, aside from adding the new icons.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Heres a small list of requests i have. (I'd make them myself but i'm not good enough with GIMP/Photoshop to make most of them)

Video Game Characters:
Beck (Mighty No. 9)
Shantae (Shantae Half Genie Hero)

Non-Video game characters:
Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
I'm going to take this time to thank both Jakor for making this awesome program and Gibdo Knight for the fantastic additional icons. It was great to download this program and play with it. Good luck with the next version!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
So I made a little starting pack for the character slots I've made. I'll be posting the other ones soon though.

Super Mario Brothers

Donkey Kong

The Legend of Zelda

Metroid

Yoshi's Island

Video Game Characters:
Shantae (Shantae Half Genie Hero)
I was gonna post this later, but here it is now.

It's her brighter skin palette though, before they changed it in response to the fans. I hope it'll be fine for now though.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Uh, last time I tried to download it said it's only for DEMO use.
What did I do and what SHOULD I do?
I don't really know what you're talking about. Just download it from the link in the first post, it should be fine.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Here's the rest of them.

Super Mario Bros.

Kirby's Dreamland

Star Fox

Pokémon

F-Zero

MOTHER / Earthbound

Fire Emblem

Kid Icarus

WarioWare / Wario Land

Pikmin

Animal Crossing

Wii Fit

Retro Characters

Miscellaneous Characters

Third-Party Franchises

Other

---

But that's not all of them, I got more coming later.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Looking for the following SEGA Characters to be done for icons:

Red (Gunstar Heroes)

Kid Chameleon (Kid Chameleon)

Hornet (Daytona USA)

Tempo (Tempo)

Temjin (Virtual On)

Phantom R (Rhythm Thief)

Ecco the Dolphin (Ecco the Dolphin)

Ranger (Burning Rangers)

Bug! (Bug!)

Also need one for Mr. Hanafuda
Can someone make these PWEASE!!! I would really appreicate them.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I'm super sorry if I sound impatient, but could someone...anyone...possibly make a roster icon for President (/Napoleon)? Just the head, not the box.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Sup guys, I'm usually just a lurker on these boards but I've made a bunch of icons for this awesome program over the last half year or so (around 200!) and I'd like to share them if you guys are interested.

A good number of them are for Playstation games, like a lot of Crash Bandicoot and Spyro characters and characters from games tied to Playstation All-Stars. I also have a bunch of Sega, Rayman, Dead or Alive, Kingdom Hearts, and other misc characters.

If anyone wants to see them I'll gladly share (if I can figure out how anyways! Haha)

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Alright I'll start with KH and go from there.

Crash Bandicoot:

Kingdom Hearts:

SEGA:

Spyro the Dragon:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So, can anyone make an icon for the Polar Bear from Ice Climber? It's for my Assist Trophy roster, haha.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I'm currently in the last phases of completing the version 7.0. The only major thing I still need to add is the new icons. I don't know exactly when I'll be finished, but hopefully by next week or so.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Here's my second batch!

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos:

Frogger:

Mortal Kombat:

Rayman:

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger: