• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Suburbs of Onett - Ness Social Thread

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm still here. Watching, like a hawk...

Anyone excited for Captain America next week?

Narr

AN ORB OF MANY TALENTS
NNID
LordChrom
3DS FC
1289-8310-9030
Switch FC
SW 8256 5756 1598
I did the Smashville Forward Throw kill and now my friends won't let me go to Smashville, please help Ness friends

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Always do random stage but switch it so that the only "random" stage available is Smashville. Lol.

But really? They're complaining over that? Wow... I really don't know what to tell you. It seems like they're just being salty/childish. Maybe try to reach a compromise that you only go on Smashville every once in a while. Or maybe just don't use Ness on Smashville. But again, sounds stupidly silly to me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Aside from the obvious "git gud", you may try giving them advice on avoiding it.

Helped me with Corrin's counter.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
But everyone knows that PKT2 is the most satisfying move to land in the game.

Nahric

Smash Rookie
Hey all you Ness players, why a so many of you on For Glory down right *ssholes?

I mean, I've come across some stupid people on For Glory, but almost every Ness I find constantly switchs there tag to insults ( SCRUB, REKT, U TRYING?, GIT GUD, and some that I can't even put on smashboards) even if they get outright destroyed. It's down right stupid.

So is there any particular reason that the Ness Community is so much more cancerous than anyone else?

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Those people do not represent us as a whole. Those who do that are just being childish or fishing to anger you.

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Hello everybody. Just wanted to say that I am back after 4 monthes of inactivity. I was caught up with school and other interests. It is nice to see you guys again. So how is everyone today?

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Hello everybody. Just wanted to say that I am back after 4 monthes of inactivity. I was caught up with school and other interests. It is nice to see you guys again. So how is everyone today?
"Caught up with school"

Story of my life during the school year.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I've got my EarthBound drawing done, so when I get home I'll post that on here.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
So, as promised, here's my EarthBound drawing!
image.jpeg

It's not the best since it's a bit rushed. I finished it at the end of the school year as a part of a project. But ya, here it is! I'm going to do a redo of it possibly, but before I do that, I'm going to do the EarthBound Beginnings drawing, so look forward to that before the end of the summer!!!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, Gonna post here what I said on the Discord about it:

Ness' drop was probably conservative because most top players have more nuanced opinions of him than mid level players.
On average, anyway. As a competitive community we need to work hard if we want to position ourselves as a continuing threat in the meta-game - but we're committing ourselves really well, and our mains are naturally one of the most dedicated sets of mains out there (Ness4life)! So I'm confident with some hard work we can pull through, we just need to not freak out and remember our tools are naturally strong. You guys are sick peeps, love your work. <3

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I don't have Discord, so I'm always here too.

Screk

Lost in moonside
NNID
Screkness
Welcome! I'd say enjoy yourself here with the other Ness mains, except most Ness mains are hanging around in the Discord these days. If you'd like to join us, the Discord link is below. Otherwise, I'm still here. <3

https://discord.gg/h8q4sRD
Luco is ALIVE?!?!?!

Also I should probably join that discord even if I'm not active at this current moment.

Top Bottom