• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Story Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KloudMunky

Smash Cadet
Okay, this is a fun game I saw on some other forum. Here's how it works:

I'll post something like, "There once was a wizard who was skilled at..." and someone else will post after me like, "...the art of barbeque painting. He once drew a picture of..." and the chain keeps going. Try and make it something that has absolutley nothing to do with what happened in the previous post.

Guess I should get this started, huh?

There once was a man who lived in Wisconsin. He went to Lil' Caeser's pizza and got a medium pizza with extra pepperoni. When he came home, he opened the box only to discover...

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
that his pizza was topped not with pepperoni, but rather anchovies. And they were still alive! The man dropped the pizza box as the fish jumped out to...

firerikku546

Smash Rookie
Mario came from out of nowhere and chased the pig and burned it to the ground with fireballs then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom