• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage is Set....or is it?

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I'd personally like to make one that's enclosed (like a normal fighting game) and HOPEFULLY have stamina bars or something. 300 HP really is not enough.

Darthkirby707

Smash Cadet
I wonder if it's possible to make a cage-match stage- no ways to fall of the stage. I mean, it'd never end, but it'd be hilarious when everyone had 999 damage and was bouncing of the walls. I could even put spikes on the walls to speed up the process :laugh:

blayde_axel

Smash Master
so it would be a fight of bowsers and spikey walls with no way out and then its hilarious, right?
lol at sarcasm. I'm hoping. lol.

Yeah, I think I'll be the one NOT boxing myself it, cause I love acting playing the game and beating people.

Anyway, I'll try to think of something. I mean, we have about three months, so we have time to design the ultimate stage now!

trev_24_42

Smash Rookie
its a ******** idea made by a ******** freadtard of a poster you ugly scrawny piece of crap. die and rot in heck. suffer for an eternity. butterfingers are awesome. the PS3 is the best go buy one now. and kokochi, i will destroy you if you give me any more points you ugly piece of crap.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if it's possible to make a cage-match stage- no ways to fall of the stage. I mean, it'd never end, but it'd be hilarious when everyone had 999 damage and was bouncing of the walls. I could even put spikes on the walls to speed up the process :laugh:
maybe but you would probably go through the walls at that point

THIS GAME WILL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't............wait............for ............feb 10th,.......................ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
its a ******** idea made by a ******** freadtard of a poster you ugly scrawny piece of crap. die and rot in heck. suffer for an eternity. butterfingers are awesome. the PS3 is the best go buy one now. and kokochi, i will destroy you if you give me any more points you ugly piece of crap.
If you want people to stop giving you points, post stuff relate to the topics and stop what you are doing right now. REad the rues. It might help.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
This is a great update, makes it harder to wait for feb 10 dang you Sakurai

Top Bottom