• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage is Set....or is it?

Kraid Guy

Smash Lord
I am a minion of Ridley and live on the Space Pira
No, I don't really. But what the heck, I'll go for it.

Second day- Two ice climbers climbing
Third day- Three minute recordings
Fourth day- Four players brawling
Fifth day- Five golden ATs!
Sixth day- Six continents satisfied
Seventh day- Ridley is confirmed
Eighth day- Eight dreamers brawling
Ninth day- ?
Tenth day- Tenth of February
Eleventh day- Brawlers disappointed
Twelvth- Many newcomers to come!

M.K

Level 55
God shut up and stop spamming!

Anyways, I really hoped this update would've shut the noise holes of all the people saying "We need more competitive stages"

Build It. Enjoy It. Play It. Suck It.

lucario_user

Smash Ace
God shut up and stop spamming!

Anyways, I really hoped this update would've shut the noise holes of all the people saying "We need more competitive stages"

Build It. Enjoy It. Play It. Suck It.
..... ok. you just came in here and read this page. not the precvious. thats like reading the last book in a seires without reading the others. you dont understand.

P.S. this update(stage builder) increaces the chance of download packs.(for a 500 wii points, you buy a character, a stage, and a song for said stage. like maybe a vivian pack whitch is vivian as a newcomer in the fight the waiting packed newcomer function that shows up, the area infront of the shadow queens coffin as a stage with the shadow queen as a hazard, the stuff in the stage being in your stage builder program, and an eriee music to go along with the stage. i deserve a cookie.)

lucario_user

Smash Ace
there should be multiple packs and the character and stage could be used in multi and the music could start apearing on CD's for my music. and they be 5 us bucks. 500 wii points. all that, for 500 wii points. imagine a ridley pack if he is going to be a HUGE surprise. this would be mindgame central."what? no (in sert name here)! *checks dojo* 'downloadable content. one of these packs are (insert name here)' HECK YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!"

Wii enthusiast

Smash Cadet
i'm enjoying too! IMA CHARGING MA LAZORZ!!!!!! couldn't resist. sorry
i loves that video on newgrounds
newcomers: HOMO (metaknight), armPIT (PIT duh), SKANK (i totally don't agree with this but it is ZAMUS), and MICHAEL MOORE (WARIO)

best video ever
too bad i don't feel like posting the link
just look up Super smash bros. brawl on newgrounds and you will find it

Top Bottom