• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Risk Roster Game of Ruination: The Results Are In! Check Em Before this Thread Moves!

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Ridley is a stage boss and nothing more. Why does everyone cling to him so much.
As Kamek was just announced to be a stage hazard, he was outright named and said to be so. Even standard trophies like Brittany, Wonderful 101 or AT Dillon were outright told no. Ridley was just shown as a shadow at a specific moment that was during boss hazards. Its meant to make you think he is a hazard, clearly but Sakurai is well aware of his popularity. To pull such a stunt means he's teasing us or being one hell of an @$$hole

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Yeah, as the week gets closer, were going to get some people who forget to edit their rosters. :L
So you can edit, but if a character is deconfirmed in these days of the week, you will still get negative points.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
A late response, but...
Why does your random character box look like quote?
Because I designed it look like that of course!
Will it actually look like that? Absolutely not, but hey it's my roster so I designed it the way I wanted to.

Basty

Smash Ace
Roster Fun.png
My newest Roster a.k.a Ruination Roster 3: Dixie Kong, Dr. Lobe, Agent J, Chorus Men and Takamaru appear on the Scene
(Also Dr. Lobe>Kawashima)

Tetraplex

Smash Cadet
This looks fun! I think I'll edit in mine as soon as I get the new Roster Maker update downloaded!

EDIT: Or on Sunday I guess. Should have finished reading the OP

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
This looks fun! I think I'll edit in mine as soon as I get the new Roster Maker update downloaded!

EDIT: Or on Sunday I guess. Should have finished reading the OP
Oh you can make the rosters now, that's just to pressure people and get their rosters before E3, but once E3 gets closer, we'll be sticking with the regular rules.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
I'm totally up for this game. Sounds like fun.

This roster may be a little overzealous, but I'm optimistic:

Replace Rhythm Heaven Girl with Chorus Men.

52 characters, 3 cuts from Brawl (Snake, Squirtle, Ivysaur). I'm banking on Gematsu being legit, and I'm now convinced that Ridley still has a chance.

Bring it on, E3.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue

samsparta21

Smash Ace
Y'all act like E3 is going to reveal every single character in the game. We'll probably see a newcomer or two, but the whole roster is still uncertain until release, and all the unlockables have been found in-game.

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Why is this thread giving -points for Ridley,squirtle and ivy. There has been nothing confirmed about these 3 just speculations.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Why is this thread giving -points for Ridley,squirtle and ivy. There has been nothing confirmed about these 3 just speculations.
To most of us, it's really likely that Ivysaur and Squirtle are gone due to Pokemon Trainer's transformation mechanic being on dead water. Ridley will remain a negative point for now until we see the reveal of him playable.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Y'all act like E3 is going to reveal every single character in the game. We'll probably see a newcomer or two, but the whole roster is still uncertain until release, and all the unlockables have been found in-game.
You act like a boatload of information is an unreasonable expectation.

Point 1: The 3DS game has a summer release date, so at the latest August
Point 2: Sakurai has expressed distaste about video content getting spoiled on youtube
Point 3: Sakurai mentions each newcomer getting a video celebrating their inclusion
Point 4: Unlike before, E3 won't have just a 5 minute video of Smash. It will have: the actual digital event that may include smash content + an invitational tournament + a 90-minute Q&A session with Sakurai.

Given all of these there is nothing illogical in assuming that we'll get A LOT of information on the game, and since at most they'll have only two more months before releasing the first game, they'll want to show off some of those newcomer vids with as much time as possible. Even if not that, the direct alone had five characters, four vets and one newcomer. So it's not unreasonable to imagine at least five character confirmations.
I also imagine that given Sakurai's emotions on spoilers expressed long ago that they'll prefer to show off the newcomer videos at their pace instead of waiting on Japan/reviewers to get their hands on the game and then promptly reveal the whole roster to the world in a puff of anti-hype. So given this it wouldn't be surprising if they pull a Mario Kart and reveal all the characters before release and still have you unlock some of them when playing the actual game.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
When Mii got revealed

When I remembered that I had him on my prediction list for some reason.

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Looks like I made the right choice to bank on Gematsu. That's 3 so far and no incorrect choices. According to Sal Romano's source, Chorus Men, Chrom, and Shulk are still on the way during this E3, so we'll see. Even if they don't show up sometime in the remainder of E3, the leaker did get the timing wrong on 3 newcomers last E3. They still got confirmed despite that fact. I may need to kick Lucas off of my roster, though, as the source claimed in his most recent bit of info that Lucas may be getting cut.

D

Deleted member

I can still play, right?

If so, here's my roster:

Additional Details:
-Red indicates cut
-Green indicates starter
-Yellow indicates hidden
-Mii is off to the side, as it will have it's own selection box, separate from the rest of the CSS
-48 Characters
-Top is 3DS CSS, bottom is Wii U CSS

Are you allowed to have one slot be a tossup between two vets but have it be worth 1 point? If so, replace Mewtwo with a tossup between Mewtwo and Lucas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom