• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Risk Roster Game of Ruination: The Results Are In! Check Em Before this Thread Moves!

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Hey, I want to update my roster. If it's too late you can just update next sunday. I think this is my last pre-E3 roster, perhaps the last if they reveal everything. Went safe and humble this time.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
As the week gets closer to E3, I'm going to tag everyone who is currently participating in this game if they wish to do any final changes to their rosters, be sure to clarify those names of Marshal and that they are the Chorus Men, because I see some contestants are using the Marshal icon instead:
@ Glaciacott Glaciacott
@ False Sense False Sense
@Captain Hotcakes
@PixelPasta
@OcarinaOfDoom
@Shorts
@GreenReaperGod
@Chandelure
@insomniac19
@ AEMehr AEMehr
@Chase
@DustyPumpkin
@Yams
@Maxoxpower
@ The Light Music Club The Light Music Club
@TCT~Phantom
@ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123
@The Village Idiot
@ samsparta21 samsparta21
@Basty
@Camc10
@a smart guy

And now I'm allowing 5 more people to play this game too, be sure to participate if you want to risk! ;)

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I suppose I'll repost my roster from my video. This is a 50 character roster.

*Note - Samus and Zelda share a slot with ZSS and Sheik

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I'll gladly play but since I can't use the roster maker with my phone I'll have to type out all my entries. Would that be too much of an issue?

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I'll play I just gotta edit my roster to make it up to date.

ok here it is

Edit: should have added in Chorus Men ..... -_- haha

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
4 more spots left
Okay! Here is mine!

55 Character Roster.png

I think that if Ridley gets -1 point, then so should the Mii.

Notes:
The only cuts are Pokemon Trainer, Ivysaur and Squirtle.
Mewtwo uses his MEga.
Robin has an alt for Male, like WFT
Ganondorf is revamped.

I'll probably change it so unconfirmed characters have grayscale later.

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Sure I can make the roster for ya. Just list me the characters then. ;)
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina (5)
Link, Tink, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf (5)
Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Jigglypuff (5)
Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal (4)
DK, Diddy, K Rool (3)
Marth, Ike, Robin (3)
Samus, Zamus, Ridley (3)
Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight (3)
Ness, Lucas (2)
Sonic, Megaman, Villager, WFT, Olimar, Little Mac, Pit, Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Mr Game & Watch, ROB, Shulk, Isaac, Palutena, Pacman (17)

Should be a grand total of 50, with bold being the people I'm adding that are not the 30 announced.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina (5)
Link, Tink, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf (5)
Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Greninja, Jigglypuff (5)
Fox, Falco, Wolf, Krystal (4)
DK, Diddy, K Rool (3)
Marth, Ike, Robin (3)
Samus, Zamus, Ridley (3)
Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight (3)
Ness, Lucas (2)
Sonic, Megaman, Villager, WFT, Olimar, Little Mac, Pit, Captain Falcon, Ice Climbers, Wario, Mr Game & Watch, ROB, Shulk, Isaac, Palutena, Pacman (16)

Should be a grand total of 50, with bold being the people I'm adding that are not the 30 announced.
I'll be working on the roster right away. ;)
It's finished!

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I'll be working on the roster right away. ;)
It's finished!
Whoops, forgot to tack Yoshi onto the Misc list of people. Good thing I double checked, otherwise I'd already start off losing points lol

Double edit, forgot to highlight Ganondorf. Now it should be complete

Last edited:

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Since there's a slot open, I'll enter my 50 character roster.

Additional Details:
Mewtwo's final smash is Mega Y.
Ganondorf doesn't get a sword, but is further differentiated from Falcon.
Jigglypuff gets sparkle effects on most of her attacks.
Falco and Wolf get new final smashes (is this too vague?)

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Sorry, but I updated my roster ascetics. The unconfirmed characters are now in a grayscale.

55 Character Roster.png

Edit: Why is Ridley considered deconfirmed? If Ridley is deconfirmed, then wouldn't the Mii be as well?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
That Mii you are referring to is King (Prince?) Mii, the regular Mii hasn't been deconfirmed through gameplay footage.
Ridley on the other hand is shown with footage, possibly making him deconfirmed.
I'm going to have to make it a negative point for now until he's confirmed playable.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
That Mii you are referring to is King (Prince?) Mii, the regular Mii hasn't been deconfirmed through gameplay footage.
Ridley on the other hand is shown with footage, possibly making him deconfirmed.
I'm going to have to make it a negative point for now until he's confirmed playable.
Okay. I wasn't sure about that.

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Thank you for waiting. Here it is:

Yes, I expect fanserive.
Red characters are the ones that were not revealed yet.
50 characters, no random button.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Well, just as there are different Miis (or Toon Links) there are different Ridleys.
The Ridley shown on Pyrosphere is presumably the Ridley from Metroid: Other M, which is a clone/different character of the more-popular-as-playable Super Metroid Ridley.
If Mii/Toon Link aren't deconfirmed in spite of other incarnations appearing on stages, neither is Ridley.

Also, I would love to play! Are you accepting further entries?

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Well, just as there are different Miis (or Toon Links) there are different Ridleys.
The Ridley shown on Pyrosphere is presumably the Ridley from Metroid: Other M, which is a clone/different character of the more-popular-as-playable Super Metroid Ridley.
If Mii/Toon Link aren't deconfirmed in spite of other incarnations appearing on stages, neither is Ridley.

Also, I would love to play! Are you accepting further entries?
Sure I'll sign you up soon, since it's already summer, I got the time to edit lots of rosters.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
The ones who had and removed Ridley will lose a point, and if Ridley is confirmed playable somehow, they will have another negative point for not having him in the roster.
Isn't that kind of unfair? Points should really only be taken off for definite de-confirmations; if something thought to be de-confirmed ends up being confirmed, those who lost points because of it should get their points back, I think. Then if they still don't have Ridley on their roster, then you can take off points for them not predicting it. But you really shouldn't punish people for having a "de-confirmed" character on their roster, and then punish them again when that character is confirmed.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
How about if he is confirmed, everyone gets there point back but if they don't have him they lose a point. If he is officially de-confirmed those with him still on the roster lose another point.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Isn't that kind of unfair? Points should really only be taken off for definite de-confirmations; if something thought to be de-confirmed ends up being confirmed, those who lost points because of it should get their points back, I think. Then if they still don't have Ridley on their roster, then you can take off points for them not predicting it. But you really shouldn't punish people for having a "de-confirmed" character on their roster, and then punish them again when that character is confirmed.
They'll definitely get their point's back if Ridley is confirmed, yeah that's what I said earlier.
But yeah, I should not make them lose another point I guess, since some people already got one deconfirmation point for Ridley.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
How about if he is confirmed, everyone gets there point back but if they don't have him they lose a point. If he is officially de-confirmed those with him still on the roster lose another point.
Considering people only lost points for Ridley because he was presumably de-confirmed, I still think it would be unfair for those with him on their roster to lost more points when his de-confirmation becomes official.

Honestly, I think those with Ridley on their roster shouldn't have had points lost in the first place.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Considering people only lost points for Ridley because he was presumably de-confirmed, I still think it would be unfair for those with him on their roster to lost more points when his de-confirmation becomes official.

Honestly, I think those with Ridley on their roster shouldn't have had points lost in the first place.
Agreed, even if he is highly likely to be de confirmed at E3. I know I'm attempting to bank some pints if he comes around and turns playable. Really a 18:1 chance ATM to me, but hopefully he'll surprise us all

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
So does any other contestant need to update their rosters?
And does anyone else wanna join, I think I can handle 10 more.
How exactly do you determine how many you can handle? It seems like that number has been constantly increasing as of late.

Top Bottom