• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Risk Roster Game of Ruination: The Results Are In! Check Em Before this Thread Moves!

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430

Additional Details:
- Yellow is DLC
- Newcomer one is a Star Fox newcomer, Newcomer two is from Xenbolade Chronicles X.
- DLC characters are free if you purchase their source game (doesn't apply to Lucas, Squirtle, or Ivysaur).
- Yarn Yoshi isn't a costume.
- Mewtwo's final smash is Mega Y.
- Ganondorf doesn't get a sword, but is further differentiated from Falcon.
- Jigglypuff gets sparkle effects on most of her attacks.
- Falco and Wolf get new final smashes.

Edit: Actually, if we get DLC characters, will this be kept up post release?

Edit2: Forgot Inkling.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Alright, I updated mine
55 Character Roster.png

Changes made

Pacman, Mii Fighters and Palutena now have confirmed pictures.
Robin, Lip and Isaac are taken out.
Random Space, Marshall and Chrom are added.

Additional Notes
Marshall also applies to Chorus Men. I just could not find any pictures of all three.
Chrom also doubles as a Fire Emblem Awakening character.

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Whadduuuup! Robin, Krystal, Ridley, Dixie and Mewtwo will **** me though.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Welp, here's my updated roster. I thought it would be a good time to finally succumb to the Sal Ramano leak haha. It kind of left the roster with a lot of characters but I still think it's in the realm of possibility.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Well, it's a good day to be publicly humiliated by being wrong, so here is my guaranteed to be wrong roster! :p

Using my math, I have calculated a feasible 59 character roster. If you still have slots, I'll join in.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I would end my own life if we had three links

mahnamahna

Smash Cadet

Additional Details:
- Yellow is DLC
- Newcomer one is a Star Fox newcomer, Newcomer two is from Xenbolade Chronicles X.
- DLC characters are free if you purchase their source game (doesn't apply to Lucas, Squirtle, or Ivysaur).
- Yarn Yoshi isn't a costume.

Edit: Actually, if we get DLC characters, will this be kept up post release?

Edit2: Forgot Inkling.
Get rid of Yarn Yoshi and Inkling... add Ridley, King K. Rool, Paper Mario and Mach Rider... great DLC :troll:

mahnamahna

Smash Cadet
Well, it's a good day to be publicly humiliated by being wrong, so here is my guaranteed to be wrong roster! :p

Using my math, I have calculated a feasible 59 character roster. If you still have slots, I'll join in.
So basically every Smash character ever made... and the newcomers? If we're having 59 characters, there should be more newcomers... Mewtwo is the only Melee cut that should be there at initial release. Make Dr. Mario a custom moveset for Mario. Young Link an alt costume for Link. Pichu would be better as a "joke" DLC character.

Plus Mii is going where the random slot is... so you've got one more character. Lucas, Ivysaur and Squirtle aren't going to be there at initial release most likely. Snake is pretty much a goner even DLC-wise. Pokemon Trainer isn't likely to come back in any capacity unless they want to have 2nd, 3rd and 5th gens. represented in one slot.
So you've got 51. 9-13 for DLC

Suggestions
  1. Captain Toad
  2. Paper Mario
  3. Impa
  4. Ghiralham
  5. Dixie Kong
  6. Krystal
  7. Lucas
  8. Sceptile
  9. Pichu
  10. Mach Rider
  11. Takamaru
  12. Chibi-Robo
  13. Issac

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
Uh, I believe this isn't the thread for giving other people feedback or tell them how right or wrong their rosters are. This is the thread where you offer your roster and let time and reality decide how right or wrong you were.

So even if Jumpman's roster is extremely off, it's the roster (s)he chose to submit, let it be.

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936

Looks like I'm not the only one who believes in Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur. That's great. Can you give me the icons for the characters confired at E3 and the Chorus Men and Chrom ones?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
3DS Roster.png

Okay there, there's my roster

It actually physically painful for me not to see Medusa on here

Last edited:

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Looks like I'm not the only one who believes in Snake, Squirtle and Ivysaur. That's great. Can you give me the icons for the characters confired at E3 and the Chorus Men and Chrom ones?
The confirmed characters up to E3 are included in the recent 9.0 Version release of the Roster Maker. I think the others were in there, too. But just in case...

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
The confirmed characters up to E3 are included in the recent 9.0 Version release of the Roster Maker. I think the others were in there, too. But just in case...

Oh, I didn't know there was an updated version already. Thanks, I will download this version.

Yams

Smash Journeyman
Just a general question, but if Marshal gets confirmed, will all the people with Chorus Men get -1?

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Well yeah I predicted Zoroark as the Pokemon newcomer in my last roster, but I got a minus point for Greninja because I did not have him. I think it's safe to say yes, you will lose points unless you clarify.

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
Here's my updated roster.
3DS Roster.png

Mewtwo still has Y as his Final Smash.
Chorus Men will stand for any Rhythm Heaven rep
The blank is a random slot.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Camc10 that roster I have a few problems with 1 no Snake just no.. no Black Shadow either if they really wanted to get a F-Zero Rep they would have done it sooner same goes for K.Rool Mewtwo is not coming back I don't think so anyway I mean if he was in the game why waste time trying to fool us with the greninja trailer? Lip Stick is back as a item so it DE confirms lip If Bandanna Dee gets in all the people who wanted Toad would Rage so I doubt it Krystal I'm not so sure about she could get in and it'll be a no-Brainer and a Shocker honestly although I would not mind Waddle Dee or Krystal making it into the game

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Camc10 that roster I have a few problems with 1 no Snake just no.. no Black Shadow either if they really wanted to get a F-Zero Rep they would have done it sooner same goes for K.Rool Mewtwo is not coming back I don't think so anyway I mean if he was in the game why waste time trying to fool us with the greninja trailer? Lip Stick is back as a item so it DE confirms lip If Bandanna Dee gets in all the people who wanted Toad would Rage so I doubt it Krystal I'm not so sure about she could get in and it'll be a no-Brainer and a Shocker honestly although I would not mind Waddle Dee or Krystal making it into the game
Uh, I believe this isn't the thread for giving other people feedback or tell them how right or wrong their rosters are. This is the thread where you offer your roster and let time and reality decide how right or wrong you were.

So even if Camc10's roster is extremely off, it's the roster (s)he chose to submit, let it be.
Quoted for truth.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
oh well I don't have roster maker so I was just saying what I thought about the roster sorry:(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Suggestions:
Impa ( Highly Unlikely due to Shiek)
Sceptile( Theres already a lot of Pokereps, however there is a fire and water starter there already…..)
Bayonetta and Shulk ( Some 2nd Party Reps)
Issac hasn't been reconfirmed as an assist trophy either…
And I fancy another Namco representative *cough*Lloyd*cough* however unlikely
Sora is the biggest reach ever and I don't see him being in this iteration however a guy can dream

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm having some trouble, can someone make my roster for me? Just add the Mii Fighters to my previous one and it is done.

Yams

Smash Journeyman

Definitely not how I expect the characters to be laid out, but I'm pretty confident in the characters themselves.

Marakatu

Smash Ace

Changes I made:
1) K. Rool out, Dixie in.
2) Ridley out, Chorus Men in.
3) Snake is out.
4) Added a random button.
5) Added Miis. I think they will be a separate option.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
All right, I'll bite:

NOTES
  1. This takes into account two things:
    1. Shulk and Chrom are in, but not Chorus Men. This decision was made to throw all of you Gematsu-ites off.:4pacman:
    2. No DLC announced at the time of this roster.
  2. Bomberman, Bub, Crono, Marco (From Metal Slug), Shantae, Slime, Snake, you name it. They all fit under the Newcomer box. I think the most likely are (In order) Snake, Shantae, and Bub; that last one would be the least expected, but if Sakurai can make Pac-Man be a walking Namco Museum creature...
    1. If none of the above apply, then Chorus Men/Marshal/Rhythm Kids it could very well be.
  3. Isaac totally deserves playable status. Shut up, please, I say he's technically in Diddy Kong's situation.
  4. I would like to have King K. Rool over Dixie, but a certain chimp needs his partner around for battle.
  5. Jiggs and (GASP) MEWTWOOOOO are present and accounted for, but maybe I'd like Sceptile for DLC.:4pacman:I was actually thinking about using Misty to represent a toss-up, but then decided on Mewtwo because he coo'.
  6. As cool as Pittoo would be by himself, that won't be possible without some completely new moves. So I'm not including him.
  7. I doubt either Mother boy is getting cut. Deal with it.
MARIO
Luigi
Mario
Bowser
Peach
Rosalina & Luma

DONKEY KONG
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

MARIO SPINOFFS
Yoshi
Wario

ANIMAL CROSSING
Villager

ZELDA
Link
Ganondorf
Sheik
Zelda
Toon Link

POKÉMON
Jigglypuff
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Charizard
Lucario
Greninja

METROID
Samus Aran
Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

F-ZERO
Captain Falcon

KIRBY
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

STAR FOX
Fox McCloud
Falco Lombardi
Wolf O'Donnell

XENOBLADE
Shulk

GOLDEN SUN
Isaac

PUNCH OUT
Little Mac

WII FIT
Wii Fit Trainer

FIRE EMBLEM
Marth
Ike
Chrom

MOTHER
Ness
Lucas

KID ICARUS
Pit
Palutena

MISC. NINTENDO
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.

Mii Fighters
Chorus Men (If no fourth guest)

GUESTS
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mega Man
Pac-Man
Bomberman/Bub/Crono/Marco Rossi/Shantae/Slime/Solid Snake
(Pick one)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Expectation(Without DLC) Roster.png

Just found this thread, so I decided to post my roster here. This is my No DLC roster, so if we ever get confirmation of DLC before release, I'll be sure to update this.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Just posting to let you know that while you updated my additional details and score, you didn't change my roster. Also decided to forgo DLC for the time being, so use this one.

Additional Details:

Camc10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cam10_84
3DS FC
3625-9535-8650
Can you add a random newcomer spot on my roster. I feel like 5% there may be another megaman character for some reason.

Last edited:
Top Bottom