• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Dream Thread

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I had a dream that took place a day before the game's release.

My best friend told me that they are having secret tournaments a day before the game's release, but I didn't believe him at first. He told me to meet him at the park at 6:30, so I did. He flipped this switch on a fountain, and it started to spin around and descend underneath the earth, (Sort of like in the chamber of secrets.) revealing this awesome tournament venue. It was a boxing ring with gamecubes and tvs set up. I played as bowser, and it was epic.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
I had a dream that took place a day before the game's release.

My best friend told me that they are having secret tournaments a day before the game's release, but I didn't believe him at first. He told me to meet him at the park at 6:30, so I did. He flipped this switch on a fountain, and it started to spin around and descend underneath the earth, (Sort of like in the chamber of secrets.) revealing this awesome tournament venue. It was a boxing ring with gamecubes and tvs set up. I played as bowser, and it was epic.
the game in the dream was Ssbb and Ssbm

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I had a dream about the Mario newcomer reveal; there was a big direct conference with Miyamoto, Iwata and of course Sakurai himself. They showed the possible newcomers; Toad, Bowser Jr., Waluigi, Rosalina and Paper Mario. They talked about how each character had their merits, and Miyamoto discussed why he felt Toad and Jr. were the two he personally suggested. Iwata said he was backing Rosalina and that with all the influence Galaxy has had of recent he was personally hoping for her.
Sakurai simply smiled as the two discussed it, before bringing on a video of talking heads talking about which Mario character they were hoping for. There were fans from all the base camps, and the tension was beginning to get high. The show went on with Iwata and Miyamoto discussing each characters pros and cons and revealing they themselves didn't even know who Sakurai had picked. The comments section was going wild. Arguments were erupting left right and center;
"TOAD CAN'T BE IN, HE'S PEACH'S B MOVE!"
"WALUIGI IS A SPINOFF CHARACTER ONLY! HE'S UNIMPORTANT!"
"ROSALINA IS ONLY IMPORTANT BECAUSE OF HER RECENT APPEARANCE! SHE'LL BE A PEACH CLONE!"
"PAPER WILL JUST BE A MARIO CLONE! DON'T FOOL YOURSELF! SAKURAI HAS NEVER SHOWN ANY INTEREST IN THE PAPER SERIES; IT DIDN'T EVEN GET A STAGE OR AN ASSIST TROPHY!"
"WELL BOWSER JR IS JUST GOING TO BE A BOWSER CLONE! PAINTBRUSH OR NOT! OR WORSE; A BOWSER AND MARIO CLONE IF SHADOW MARIO IS A TRANSFORMATION!"
This sort of thing became more and more heated as the hosts showcased the history of each character, followed by a mock up of the whole lot fighting one another.

"But of course, there can only be one Mario newcomer for this Smash Bros. Maybe one day we'll see them all battle like this in future Smashes, but for now one Mario newcomer will get the chance to battle alongside Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi, DK, Diddy and Wario!"

Sakurai again smiled, and pointed to a screen with a curtain over it. "And now is the time you've all been waiting for...the Mario newcomer is..." before pulling the cord, and the screen revealed the newcomer as the entire audience held their breaths...

I woke up in a cold sweat.

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream last night about completely random characters I've never even heard of. The roster was like 500 people and it didnt make any sense.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
I don't recall any Smash-related dreams, but I did have a dream recently that a Marvel vs. Capcom-esque crossover fighter was made starring the characters of Sierra and LucasArts' classic graphic adventures. I was really sad when I woke up and realized a tag-team match of King Graham and Roger Wilco vs. Guybrush Threepwood and Manny Calavera was never going to be possible.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I had a dream about Takamaru being revealed at E3 2014 to coincide with the reveal of his new game developed by Hideki Kamiya, Return to the Murasame Castle. He had many flashy and fast moves like Vergil from Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and many powerful moves like that reflecting slash and invisibility cloak. He was voiced by Kenshin's seiyuu and had the same mannerisms as him. His official artwork pose is inspired by his Famicom artwork and his main theme is a rock remix of the Castle Theme. The actual Murasame Catsle stage looked like a mixture between the original, Samurai Warriors 3, and the Platinum Games reboot in terms of layout and style. His trailer basically consisted of Marth and Link having a duel with him on the rooftops of Murasame Castle, with ol' Murasame watching theme in the background. He even captured the hearts of fangirls where he spawned a series of Link x Takamaru fanart on the internet. I guess I can stop now since that last part would be considered a nightmare. :troll:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Through my dream journal I've actually recorded a few Smash 4 related dreams. One of which occurred within one phase of my REM sleep last night:

Dream 8:

In the basement of the house I grew up in, I had obtained demo versions of Super Smash Bros. 4 and some Smash Bros Mario Kart game that were shown through a Nintendo Direct.

Only the final character select screen was shown for SSB4. Some rather unorthodox and non-existent characters got in the roster. A peculiar choice was as Eliwood (art on his panel was exactly identical to P:M Roy, only zoomed in to cover his head and some of his midriff) and an unidentified Fire Emblem rouge who looked like Sothe, but wasn't quite him. There were some Mega Evolutions of some unknown Pokemon in the roster, one of which resembled some monstrous fish-whale. What was off-putting about them was that their art looked like it was drawn with crayons from elementary school children. When selecting a character, they would say their own names (but for Pokemon, it was their cry from the games. Strange reversal to hear Eliroy speak Pokemon and not the actual Pokemon)

The Smash Bros. Kart track had the road textures, music, and even some of the ring segments leading through the track before the blue aerial boost panels seen in Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road. At one segment of the track, Lakitu Clouds were arranged in a straight line that you could bounce off of in the manner of the giant mushrooms in Mushroom Gorge. What was different about this track was that giant balloons were floating all about the background. The shapes and colors were that of the balloons received in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The backdrop had the same graphic of the Earth-like planet from below, except instead of outer space it was an orange dusk sky. Villager and Mega Man were playable racers. At one point it informed me of an update of a new build of the demo that would improve the interface as well as removing unwanted characters.

1st half of Dream 17:

I have just woken up for the day. I then relax with my netbook on my bed during the early morning. I open up the Dojo for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS.

The pic of the day is the first GIF of the Wii U version of Battlefield with Ike, Villager, and Roy (with his Awakening design) while he was accompanied by Olivia holding a healing staff as she followed his movement in the background of the stage similar to how Pokemon Trainer follows his Pokemon's position.

An immediate change is that the HUD displaying character art and damage has moved to the top-right corner of the screen where they were lined against each other in player order. They were also colored corresponding to the order; Player 1 was Red, Player 2 was Green, and Player 3 was Yellow.

At one point, Roy is shown knocking the Villager back with his new Standard B, which is a copy of Marth's except with a fire effect, increased travel distance, and increased range. From that point on, the GIF fuzzes up, lags between frames, then ceases to load.

I glimpse to see a plethora of revealed characters below, about 6 or 7 revealed at once. I close my netbook as I try to comprehend the details and saunter from my bedroom on the first floor of my house to the downstairs. My mother greets me by asking if I saw today's Dojo update; this is surprising knowing that she cares nothing about video games.

I tell her I saw it for a few seconds and knew that Roy was back. She replied that he was confirmed. I then holler that it would only be reasonable to bring them back if they added Mewtwo as well.

I go back to my room, unlock my netbook, reload the Dojo. I then open Roy's page and see that he has the "Pair Up" mechanic from Awakening implemented into his moveset. That explained what Olivia was doing despite the fact that she's a Dancer, not a Cleric. One of which has Lyn delivering sword slashes occasionally.

Going back to the homepage, I also see that Meta Knight, King Dedede, Ike, Mewtwo, Diddy Kong, and what appears to be Captain N. I thought Captain N was the most obscure thing, being taken from an irrelevant 80s cartoon and ruining the immersion of the update seeing as Sakurai violated the video game characters only rule. The update was something no one expected of this proportion. I then go to Google News to browse the headlines for this game by various game media outlets, which explain the rundown of the updates.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I had a terrible dream (read:nightmare) that Ridley was confirmed but he was grey , not anorexic version of the Super Metroid design , bigger thights and
(next thing was sort of scary)
Sakurai and Yoshio Sakamoto decided that his face was too long so it was replaced with a human anime face with white hair , he still had the spiky back of his head .

He was here to advertise a horror movie about the same Ridley being the monster in sewers/basements where a group of people went to after parties.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
I had a terrible dream (read:nightmare) that Ridley was confirmed but he was grey , not anorexic version of the Super Metroid design , bigger thights and
(next thing was sort of scary)
Sakurai and Yoshio Sakamoto decided that his face was too long so it was replaced with a human anime face with white hair , he still had the spiky back of his head .

He was here to advertise a horror movie about the same Ridley being the monster in sewers/basements where a group of people went to after parties.
LOL!

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Most recent dream happened two nights ago. The details I wrote were very brief, since I quickly forgot the rest of the details. My recall is getting flabby!

Dream 18: There's a modified version of the SSBU/3DS E3 reveal trailer that shows off the default alt. costumes for the initially revealed roster. Some of the characters received rather obscure costumes; the Villager has messy, spiky hair, a peachfuzz around his entire jaw shaved down so much to see the follicles, and Kamina-style metallic shades.

Took a level of badass!

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord

I dreamt that this gun was a trophizer device you could use in the quest mode against enemies... But it occasionally appeared even in the matches to use against playable characters, eccept it was working just three seconds. Still pretty OP.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I once had a nightmare that Smash 4 took out all of my mains... Which thank odin isn't the case because Olimar is confirmed. But still. I fear for Lucas, Ivysaur and ROB. May they not go the way of my Melee main. (Melain? Meleen? Depends how you say "Melee" I guess)

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
I had two dreams
The first was at some sort of vgx/e3 thing that i was watching on tv , it showed a trailer that had mario , sonic and megaman fighting in sort of a namco museum stage but then pac-man came flyig in from inside a picture and began to fight them and then it showed game play of him, then ridely , king k rool , reddgie's mii , little mac , issac , saki and duck hunt dog all came out and stood in front of him , it showed off game play of them all and showed stages like a dkcr stage , a steal diver stage , a duck hunt stage and a love hotel ... the dream ended with a flash that said " NEW COMER " and then jill dozer came on to the screen ...
The next dream had the same set up but this time it was jill , wii fit trainer and zelda fighting on some sort of house of the dead stage but then the girl from ryhtem heaven comes in and begins to fight them , then they are joined by takamaru , mewtwo , roy ,kalas ,suckapon , lip and mother ****ing t rex , it shows new assits like looker , nikki , nintencat , flint , muddy mole , demile , and somari and then the trailer ends with " NEW COMERS " and the doctor from doctor who and sakiari's cat turn up ... it was strange ...

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Oh! My last one was pretty simple, probably inspired by this video:
I basically dreamt that the adventure mode was ALMOST this chaotic and filled with nintendo and fewest not nintendo references.
See the Inception part with Leonardo Di Caprio? Well, I dreamt the same (that's the part I remember more clearly) with Sonic running on a stage looking like the bonus stages from his first game:

Morbi

Scavenger
I actually had a vivid dream before Brawl was announced. It was of Wario, Mario and Kirby fighting on a stage. The stage was almost exactly like Battlefield in Brawl. That was quite the accomplishment for me to be honest.

D

Deleted member

I keep on having dreams of waking up to check the Smash website and see Wario get confirmed. I guess it's because I really, really want to see if they made changes to him or not.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I had a dream last night that King K. Rool made it into SSB4 and he played like the Hulk does in MvC3. I remember his neutral air made him clap his hands in front of him (Kind of like DK's Forward smash) and he had his Blunderbuss could be used like Luigi's Rocket with the cannon's kickback in the air. I dream't that Sakurai revealed him during a direct and he had his Pirate alternate costume.

...I hate waking up.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I had a dream last night that King K. Rool made it into Brawl and he played like the Hulk does in MvC3. I remember his neutral air made him clap his hands in front of him (Kind of like DK's Forward smash) and he had his Blunderbuss could be used like Luigi's Rocket with the cannon's kickback in the air. I dream't that Sakurai revealed him during a direct and he had his Pirate alternate costume.

...I hate waking up.

I had a really strange dream... You guys know the "Pink Elephants on Parade" from Dumbo? Yeah, imagine all them as Ridleys, with Pink Elephants being replaced with Purple Ridleys in the lyrics. And I thought it was drugged out and freaky when I was younger!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I had my first SSB4 dream last night.

All I remember is that the character selection screen had a dark blue backround, and was overall rather bland in design, and also part of the roster.

I had only unlocked three characters. The starting roster consisted of every starter in Brawl, as well as Mega Man. The three unlocked characters were Ridley (in his Other M design) King K. Rool, and instead of Dixie Kong, it had........................... Chunky Kong.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
This is crazy enough to tell: I dreamt there was a stage of the adventure mode sppoofing Street Fighter II. The bgm was a mariosque remix of Vega's theme, there were shuguys with Vega's mask and claw (and leaping off from the wall), Goomba with M.Bison's nazi hat doing the psycho crusher when they see you and the... Tiger Bros.: They were like the Hammer Bros, eccept they were not wearing helmet, they had a patch on a eye, a scar/creak on front of their shell and they were shoot'ing Sagat's tiger shot and tiger uppercut if you tried to jump above them.

D

Deleted member

I keep on having dreams of waking up to check the Smash website and see Wario get confirmed. I guess it's because I really, really want to see if they made changes to him or not.
I swear that I keep having those dreams.

I had a dream where I saw the Pic of the Day have Wario in it (thus confirming him), but it looked like he was placed in by some horrible Photoshop techniques. I checked Miiverse and Sakurai simply said, "Pic of the Day. Wario confirmed." I checked his page on the website and all of those pics were horrible. They were simply pics with a white background and had the same artwork for Wario, but he was wearing a pirate hat in one and a party hat in another. Next to him was Mona and I questioned why. When I actually saw gameplay pics, it looked like Mona was the brains and Wario was the brawn, so it seemed as though Wario was too dumb to fight for himself and needed the assistance of someone else. When I saw these, I thought, "No! No! I must be dreaming! This can't be happening!" I then went to a website that I often go on and asked if I was dreaming. A person replied with, "I don't know…", much to my dismay. Then my alarm went off and I thanked god that it was a dream.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I dreamed that Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu were the only characters.

And the only stage was Battlefield.

It was terrible....

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I had my first SSB4 dream last night.

All I remember is that the character selection screen had a dark blue backround, and was overall rather bland in design, and also part of the roster.

I had only unlocked three characters. The starting roster consisted of every starter in Brawl, as well as Mega Man. The three unlocked characters were Ridley (in his Other M design) King K. Rool, and instead of Dixie Kong, it had........................... Chunky Kong.
Actually.....that is awesome.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I had a dream that K. Rool and Dixie Kong were revealed on the exact same day. It was glorious.
The picture seemed to be on a stage with palm trees, and Dixie Kong's model looked a lot like Diddy's from Brawl.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
On Friday December 5th, I had a dream, that I was interviewing Mashahiro Sakurai about Super Smash Bros. 4.

First let me describe the room we were in.
It was a gray room, with a red couch (which Sakurai was sitting on.) a black chair (which I was on.), a table between us, and a big screen with the IGN Logo for some reason.

I do not remembe any of the interview, I only remember one part.

He asked me my 3 most wanted characters to appear in Super Smash Bros.
I said, "Skull Kid from The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask, the N64 Logo, and Reggie fils-Aime.

While saying this, Sakurai was smiling, but when I said N64 Logo, he had a weird look on his face, but was back to smiling when I said Reggie.

He said back to me, "I'll see what I can do, but don't forget to always check the website."

Then I woke up from the dream, and it was somewhere from 2:30 AM to 4:30 AM.

I didn't think the dream meant anything, so I went back to sleep.

When I woke up later at about 7 or so, I checked the website, and Skull kid was an assist trophy.

I honestly don't know what to think of this.
I have predicted very small events in dreams before, such as on Christmas my parents saying our family is going to Disney World in May (with them saying nothing before but my Father showing desire to go with us), or predicting questions that will be asked on a test.

Please note that Sakurai asked what characters I want to APPEAR in the game, and not what FIGHTERS I want in.

I want to do more research on dreams and if dreams can really predict the future.

Trying to remember more, I remember having a dream the same night (you know how you can hae multiple dreams in ine night), or maybe a day or two before.
In THAT dream, Diddy Kong, Reggie, and Pokemin Trainer were confirmed.

Diddy a artwork looked like the Tropical Freeze one, but with an open mouth and a more action pose.
Reggie looked like he was in an artstyle kind of like Link in Skyward Sword.
And I forget what Pokemon Trainer looked like.

But overall I found the first dream above to be the more likely.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
On Friday December 5th, I had a dream, that I was interviewing Mashahiro Sakurai about Super Smash Bros. 4.

It was a gray room, with a red couch (which Sakurai was sitting on.) a black chair (which I was on.), a table between us, and a big screen with the IGN Logo for some reason.

I said, "Skull Kid from The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask, the N64 Logo, and Reggie fils-Aime.

While saying this, Sakurai was smiling, but when I said N64 Logo, he had a weird look on his face, but was back to smiling when I said Reggie.

He said back to me, "I'll see what I can do, but don't forget to always check the website."

When I woke up later at about 7 or so, I checked the website, and Skull kid was an assist trophy.

I have predicted very small events in dreams before, such as on Christmas my parents saying our family is going to Disney World in May (with them saying nothing before but my Father showing desire to go with us), or predicting questions that will be asked on a test.

Please note that Sakurai asked what characters I want to APPEAR in the game, and not what FIGHTERS I want in.

I want to do more research on dreams and if dreams can really predict the future.

Trying to remember more, I remember having a dream the same night (you know how you can hae multiple dreams in ine night), or maybe a day or two before.

Diddy a artwork looked like the Tropical Freeze one, but with an open mouth and a more action pose.

I'm not sure if you're an ESP, Bidoof. Unless you have a dream that a character is revealed tomorrow, and it happens, I'm not going to get any hopes up high.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'm not sure if you're an ESP, Bidoof. Unless you have a dream that a character is revealed tomorrow, and it happens, I'm not going to get any hopes up high.
I don't know, it never occurred to me.
I have a very good grasp and understand the human mind, so maybe.

I'll try to see if anything happens when I sleep, I just hope I have some sort of smash bros dream.

EDIT: I guess I'll try to lucid dream and find Dreamy Sakurai, which is what I'll call this Sakurai in my dream, and ask him I guess?

EDIT: I decided I'll start keeping a dream journal on all video game (and especially smash) related dreams, whether they be stupid or not.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

I'll try to see if anything happens when I sleep, I just hope I have some sort of smash bros dream.

EDIT: I guess I'll try to lucid dream and find Dreamy Sakurai, which is what I'll call this Sakurai in my dream, and ask him I guess?

EDIT: I decided I'll start keeping a dream journal on all video game (and especially smash) related dreams, whether they be stupid or not.

APC and Bidoof: Dream Team!

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
3 days ago, I dremt that Reggie Announced a trailer, it was real short, but it confirmed the Mii's...

It was the "Standard Mii" fighting Super Mario and Pikachu on Battlefield, showing off how little he could do ~
I woke up and checked the site, to my lucky surprise, I found out it was just a dream ~

Layupfreak

Smash Ace

Respect. I am also very into lucid dreaming and keeping a dream journal and I've had some smash related dreams that I forgot to write down. Let me know what you come across. Many people think it's crazy talk, but I believe Lucid dreaming is real and there is possibility in connecting and finding out real life things. Def try lucid dreaming and predicting. Ill do the same.. too fun!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had a kooky dream last night that they confirmed Meowstic as a fighter. Except it's fur was like a shiny furfrou with the dandy trim. (dark grey & lime green)

It was a dandy meowstic.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I had a very strange dream. It was a new trailer for Super Smash Bros, except it only showed the Stage Builder stages, which looked a lot like Brawl. 2 veterans were revealed: R.O.B., who now had green stripes on his arms, and Zero Suit Samus, who was her Other M incarnation (mole & all). 2 new pieces of information were shown:

1. Sonic's new Final Smash was Shadow the Hedgehog, except he flew in a straight line and chomped opponents.
2. Little Mac, with an extremely glitched and ugly face, was a newcomer. Only punched forward, his only attack.

Woke up to Nintendogs.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I had this weird dream last night that Jill Dozer made it into Smash4. I just remembered me checking the site early in the morning and seeing a daily picture of Jill on Smashville. I thought she was just an assist trophy and then I saw a Jill square next to Rosalina. I found the dream odd because I don't even know who Jill Dozer or waht game she is from I just remembered seeing her in Brawl.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
3 days ago, I dremt that Reggie Announced a trailer, it was real short, but it confirmed the Mii's...

It was the "Standard Mii" fighting Super Mario and Pikachu on Battlefield, showing off how little he could do ~
I woke up and checked the site, to my lucky surprise, I found out it was just a dream ~
Your dreams are nonsensical, the Mii has a lot of moveset potential.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Just woke up from a hilarious dream.
I saw Zelda's reveal last night, thought about Sheik, then went to bed.
I dreamt that Sakurai announced a new character; Smash Mashup.
It eit was basically Lucina, Lyn, Harry Potter (dafuq?) And Dr. Mario (da double fuq?) Acting as solo units for ten seconds, then forcefully switching out and taking the form of a skyrocketing soccer ball on the way out.
I also remeber posting here, laughing at Habanero for not thinking Lucina would make it.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Yet again I had another dream, It was BABY MARIO... He was running on Skyloft stage... I also saw something of the Selection Screen, Dr. Eggman and Ryu from Street Fighter was confirmed.

Fortanono

Smash Ace

WAIT... Once you said that you predicted Skull Kid's reveal, my mind popped to this part.

This could mean something... Skull Kid was confirmed to be an AT, and Sakurai was smiling when you said this. So, if I'm correct, N64 Logo is not happening due to the weird look on Sakurai's face, and since Sakurai was smiling when you said Reggie, this must mean... Reggie has a small role in the game!

Not sure if I'm serious or not, it's a bit of a stretch but I've had a few small psychic experiences, like one where I listened to a song in my dream before I listened to it in real life.

Top Bottom