• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The spin Tech

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't it be better if you hit someone with it, so that you knock them off the stage and edgehog them with the same attack? In that video you were just using it as a flashy wavedash to ledge.

Wuss

Smash Champion
it really isn't that useful IMO, unless they you manage to get a quick edgehog on them, and this is the only way the timing would work. Usually, you would probably have enough time to turn quickly around, and wavedash onto the ledge...
old news, but still cool...

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
I dont't know that already exist I made it and is relly useful I master it and use in battle, I consider that is the way more faster of Link, the wave dash take more miliseconds. and I am of Nicaragua,Centro America. I not see other Link use it and I see a lot of battles, more of Germ and Aniniki, they are the best Link, I see, but they don`t use it.

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
if this technique has other name tell me but I prefer name it The s`pin tech. thanks for the comment`s

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Not new, but very nice video. Haven't seen anyone execute it so consistently, and to use it fairly well in battle is eevn more impressive. Liked the clip from your combo video on dk.

Met

Smash Ace
If it hurts people in the air while you are coming down of a platform why not use is as a defense move. for example lets say you are on fod on a low platform and a fox is below you and you are at high % and you know he is gonna run into a up smash. couldn't you surprise someone with it and hit them on your way down possibley killing them?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's really nice to see this tech used so consistently well, but it is fairly well known. I'd like to see what an application of that BF trick work, though. That one looks like it'll mess up an edgegrab or two.

If it hurts people in the air while you are coming down of a platform why not use is as a defense move. for example lets say you are on fod on a low platform and a fox is below you and you are at high % and you know he is gonna run into a up smash. couldn't you surprise someone with it and hit them on your way down possibley killing them?
Then, all of a sudden, fox crouch cancels his dash just outside of your range, runs in and uthrow uairs you.

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Pretty nice move I must say. You just need to find a way to use it in battle. Is kind of like using the wavedash when it was first discovered. Many said "nice move but it is not that helpful at all". They were wrong.

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
nice idea I try to implement that Met.

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
Pretty nice move I must say. You just need to find a way to use it in battle. Is kind of like using the wavedash when it was first discovered. Many said "nice move but it is not that helpful at all". They were wrong.
I want to prove that this move is really awesome. I using it to hit up in the platform and then fall to the edge, is a form to scape is i miss it

linkmanuel

Smash Cadet
I use in battle in other form soon I upload another better vid

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
Hey Linkmanuel, I just saw a combo video of you, something like "The hylian Blessing", and I gotta say, you got some pretty sweet moves with your link. You remind me of Lord Hdl, he's the best link in Puerto Rico. Hope seeing more of your fights, not combo videos, on the internet. I bet people would like them.

Top Bottom