• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sora/other KH char support thread.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
I think that Kingdom Hearts is probably my Second favorite gaming series of all time, only behind SSB. If Sora was in SSBB, I would literally scream through joy.

I would absolutly LOVE to see him in, and I pray to god he is. Who knows, it might happen *looks at Snake*
lol, looks at snake

finalark

SNORLAX
I think that Kingdom Hearts is probably my Second favorite gaming series of all time, only behind SSB. If Sora was in SSBB, I would literally scream through joy.

I would absolutly LOVE to see him in, and I pray to god he is. Who knows, it might happen *looks at Snake*
Sakarai knows, after all, he's thought of everything!

Sora for Brawl!

SoraMar

Smash Rookie
can i be on the list... im all for it, and people who say no, well, the more the merrier and use him to take your anger out on. thats what im doin with wario (geez i hate him)

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice
A good Up B could be Thunder (he shoots the bolt and then rides it up), with a short version of Aerial Spiral as his Up Smash (jumps only a foot off the ground to do it, like Sonic jumps for his Up Smash).

However, other possible characters, if we were ever lucky enough for them to do two or three...Riku and Roxas. I think Riku was playable in Chain of Memories, and Roxas is the main character in 358/2 Days (on the DS). Roxas would be a fast character...he's got two Keyblades so he could attack very quickly. Riku would possibly be slower and stronger, with a longer range, heavier weight and larger hitbox.

Of course, he wouldn't be a clone of Sora; no-one would ever forgive Sakurai if a character like Riku was merely a clone.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
^ i might.... it'd be awsome to see him, but i always main people i dont recongize

melee mains
Marth
Link(at the time had nerver palyed a LoZ game)

so, idk who'll be my main

vastler

Smash Apprentice
I Wnoder.....

Before you ask. This account is a proxy. I'm really paranoid about losing my real account for providing you with the information you're about to see. Also, while I can't reveal the name of my souce, I can tell you he was an old navy buddy of my dad's when he was stationed in Seattle, then he joined Nintendo a few years back. He told me to keep this stuff to myself, but this stuff is just too good to pass up.

First of all, I'd like to reveal the identity of the next third party character. It's Sora from Kingdom Hearts. They're apparently using his Kingdom Hearts 2 model with each of his Drive Forms serving as costumes (including his Kingdom Hearts 1 costume.)

Also, since getting Donald and Goofy as Assist Trophies would mean having to go through Disney, they're not going to be in. I don't know who will replace them as Kingdom Hearts Assist trophies. One would think Riku, but he's instead going to be a boss in SSE in his Ansem possessed form with his Dark Keyblade. If I recall, it's going to be Link and Pokemon Trainer who have to fight him with Sora appearing later on to assist, which you unlock Sora after this fight. There are three maps of the Kingdom Hearts universe that can be unlocked, Hallow Bastion, which is the area where Sora fights Riku after he gets possessed by Ansem, Traverse Town in the Second District by the fountain, every hour on the hour, you'll hear bells chime and the mural behind the fountain changes. The third is Twilight Town, where you're on the top of a train as it travels through the various areas of Twilight Town.

Geno is also unlockable. Though for some odd reason, he appears to have the Mushroom Kingdom Mushroom as his symbol. My source was unable to see him fight, so he has no idea how he's unlocked and what his abilities are.

Lucario is also unlockable. My source told me he's unlocked via means other than SSE. The way he mentioned this lead me to believe he's unlocked via an event. One of his costumes is his shiny form. The only special attacks he mentioned is his standard, Aura Sphere which charges like DK's and Samus' standard and an undisclosed special, but it seems like a Down Special, Dragon Pulse.

Raiden and Revolver Ocelot are Assist Trophies. My source is a big fan of Metal Gear Solid, so these excite him quite a bit.

Knuckles and Tails are also Assist Trophies. Dr. Eggman appears as a boss, though he didn't make it clear who exactly fights him.

He also mentioned that some Pikmin fauna will also be Assist Trophies.

Ganondorf is back and his Final Smash is his beast form from Twilight Princess. He also uses his sword a lot more often than his Melee counterpart.

My source mentioned C. Falcon returning was a possibility and so was Ness. C. Falcon will have his moveset remain intact while Ness will be overhauled. They will be unlocked in a similar manner to their SSB counterparts.

Wind Waker Link will be available. He'll fight similarly to his older counterpart but his Up B will be replaced with the Deku Leaf which acts like Peach's umbrella. He also uses his Grappling Hook as opposed to his older counterpart's Clawshot.

That's all for now. I've given you a taste of what I know. I'll post more a little later.

From Gamefaqs. This BETTER be true...
i'm beggining to think this one is true
as Lucario & Ness was "accidentaly" confirmed by nintendo them self
bad news Jigglypuff return(Gulp!!!)

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
i'm beggining to think this one is true
as Lucario & Ness was "accidentaly" confirmed by nintendo them self
bad news Jigglypuff return(Gulp!!!)
i missd that one how was ness accidentally confirmed....?

and i hope its true too because i want both sora and lucario in and that makes my day

vastler

Smash Apprentice
i missd that one how was ness accidentally confirmed....?

and i hope its true too because i want both sora and lucario in and that makes my day
Lucario,Jigglypuff,&Ness has been confirm
they were accidentally shown in a SSBB japan commarcial(see youtube)
at the sticker part , they highlight a stiker and there were head icon of the PC from that series the Groudon stiker shows Pika,PokeTrain,Lucario,&Jigglypuff(sadly no Mewtwo) and the other stiker (something from Mother/Earthbound series) shows Lucas & Ness

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
Lucario,Jigglypuff,&Ness has been confirm
they were accidentally shown in a SSBB japan commarcial(see youtube)
at the sticker part , they highlight a stiker and there were head icon of the PC from that series the Groudon stiker shows Pika,PokeTrain,Lucario,&Jigglypuff(sadly no Mewtwo) and the other stiker (something from Mother/Earthbound series) shows Lucas & Ness
i never played eathbound, but the other sticker was Claus...someone told me

anyway, the "every wednesday a character will be unveild" theory has been disproven........Sora tomorrow

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Y'know, he's not on my roster, but I would personally love to see him in. I think he's got a pretty good chance, and who knows, we might see him on the Dojo soon.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
i never played eathbound, but the other sticker was Claus...someone told me

anyway, the "every wednesday a character will be unveild" theory has been disproven........Sora tomorrow
We're on the 1char per week train again. But I think Sakurai is going to officialy confirm one of the three leaked characters... My freind is gonna be sad that mewtwo is out... but he'll be happy with Lucario.. as long as he dosent have that really weird yell when he dies....

*Marth Fsmash* M2: WuuuAAAAhAHAHHH!

vastler

Smash Apprentice
We're on the 1char per week train again. But I think Sakurai is going to officialy confirm one of the three leaked characters... My freind is gonna be sad that mewtwo is out... but he'll be happy with Lucario.. as long as he dosent have that really weird yell when he dies....

*Marth Fsmash* M2: WuuuAAAAhAHAHHH!
today is thursday and we didn't get a new char yet. i guest sakurai still in the "Iwata ask" part

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
I mut say, this has been a long week for me.
Fist of all I've been kept out of scholl by the snow for 6 days now.
And the whole character leak has actually given me faith in the "prophet" Smashbros_7.
If he is right you will see me online using Either Wisdom or Final Form Sora as my main.
Here's wishing for the best ^_^

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
Add me to the Sora support list. SORA FTW.
But, however, Sora is NOT owned by Disney At all.
Also, add that one of the main KH composers is making music for Brawl, and that Tetsuya Nomura is supposedly helping make Brawl.

Here's my Ideas..

Appearance:KH2 Outfit
Alt. Costumes: Roxas, Shadow Sora, Master Form, KH1 Form, Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Final Form
Dojo Icon: Either a Crown similar to the one on his Necklace, or a Heart like on the Logo
Victory Pose: He stands in a heroic pose, pointing the keyblade in the air
AT: Axel or Riku, Maybe Kairi (no clue what she could do)
Item: The "lucky charm" that Kairi gave Sora in KH1, or a Papu Fruit
Stage:Destiny Islands
Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQdwwW0FMGs, and maybe CoM Title Screen Music
SSE Boss: Xemnas, or the boss battle in KH:COM that took place in Traverse Town (forgot the name)
Standard Special Move: Blitz
Side Special Move: Strike Raid
Up Special Move: Holy
Down Special Move: Ars Arcanum
Final Smash: Keyhole Seal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv825TGISRA)
SSE Story: Sora is seen on the Destiny Islands, looking out towards the sea with Riku and Kairi. Then, the Halberd flies above and drops Shadow Bugs that unleash Primid. Riku and Kairi flee, but Sora readies his Keyblade, and you go into a battle with the Primid. When you're done, you end up with a cutscene at shore, where Sora sees a Trophy-fied Snake washed up at Shore. Sora de-trophyfies Snake, and then they partner up. That would OWN.

That's all I have for now, so yeah. SORA FOR BRAWL!

Ricard_the_dragoon

Smash Apprentice
Nice, here's what I'd like to See
Character:Sora

Alt Costumes:
Valor Form, Wisdom Form, Limit Form, Master Form, Dark Colored (Not Anti- Form)

Dojo Icon:
The Heart Symbol

Victory Poses:
1. Twirls the Keyblade and then rests it on his Shoulder
2. Holds the Keyblade in an attack position
3. ??? (Still Thinking)

Assit Trophies:
1.Axel-Appears, pulls out his Chakram, engulfs them with fir, and then Charges the closest player onscreen, if he hiys he proceeds to combo them, but if he misses he throws one of his chakram at the opponent, appears behind them and then catches it.
2.Riku- Uses Dark..Dark..I forgot what it is called, but he does it on Chain of Memories, it;s where he uses the Soul Eater, and starts flying around the stage attacking everytin, afterwards he thrusts it into the ground an flames come up everywhere.

Item:
Hmmm...Possibly the Ultima Weapon(KH2)? used similar to the beam sword, only it's very fast.

Stage:
The World That Never Was (More specificly the Catsle that Never was)
The top of the tower where you fight Xemnas(2nd time), you can see Kingdom hearts Floating in the background.

Music:
Tension Rising ('m not sure about a link to it)

SSE Boss:
Darkside or Riku(Possesed by Ansem)

Special Attacks:
B-Ars Arcanum
^B-Aeroga (Makes a Tornado under himself and gets shot upwards by it)
<>B-Strike Raid
VB-Shock Impact

Final Smash:Final Form
Transforms into Final Form. Increases speed, allows attacks while moving, and deals damage (with little to no knockback) if touched. Increases Attack power and Dual wields his Keyblades. However, there is a slight chance of transforming into Anti-Form instead. In
Anti-Form his speed is slighty increased, he loses his keyblade, and cannot heal or use his special attacks.

SSE Story:
I fully agree with -KW-, a Sora/Snake teamup sounds great ^_^

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
I think a great Item would be Kairi's Lucky Charm. While you wear it, It could make you take less damage.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Dudes, I wasn't the prophet. But I SOOO Want Sora in Brawl to rub it in People
s face. Some idiots think that Pacman AND Bomberman have a higher chance of being in Brawl than Sora?!?

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
lawl.
Bomberman and Pacman weren't even on Sakurai's poll!

Pac-Man would be a Kirby Clone.

finalark

SNORLAX
i dont get i- oh because hearts are leaving them? wait, no i dont get it...
The use of the word "heart" rather than "soul" (then again, I have yet to see the movie that Manphy was in) and the heats kind of looking like the KH hearts... oh, wait.... they really don't... um.... yeah.... bad joke on my behalf.... sorry about that....

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
The use of the word "heart" rather than "soul" (then again, I have yet to see the movie that Manphy was in) and the heats kind of looking like the KH hearts... oh, wait.... they really don't... um.... yeah.... bad joke on my behalf.... sorry about that....
its all good...btw i saw a movie on youtube that made me think about this

Smash brothers dojo[ To end, I’d like to take this opportunity to send my thanks to all the game creators and affiliated parties who helped in making this possible.
thoughts

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
What movie?
i cant find it (too much SSBB stuff on youtube)

he basically said he had a theory that the updates might end because of my previous statement

Dojo said:
To end, I’d like to take this opportunity to send my thanks to all the game creators and affiliated parties who helped in making this possible.
just an idea i was borrowing.....idk, on monday we'll find out

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Some one posted this on the ign forums and I think you should have a looks.

http://na.square-enix.com/games/kingdomhearts/kh2/

© Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Developed by SQUARE ENIX.

© Disney. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas © Touchstone Pictures. Developed by SQUARE ENIX. Characters from FINAL FANTASY video game series: © 1990, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005 Square Enix Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.

So it looks like SE do not own Sora LOL.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
thank
s for being a downer........and i think sora has a better chance....geno has been a minor character in 2 games, Sora has been the main character is 3 very popular games, with 3 games on the way right now

GodzillaSmasher

Smash Cadet
*Raises hand weakly*

I support Sora. Hell, if there is going to be a KH boss, I think the Darkside would be better. Heartless woudl be slightly more recognisable then Nobodies.

Speaking of Heartless, I think the way the Subspase Army sppears out of darkness is kinda a small hint toward Sora.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
*Raises hand weakly*

I support Sora. Hell, if there is going to be a KH boss, I think the Darkside would be better. Heartless woudl be slightly more recognisable then Nobodies.

Speaking of Heartless, I think the way the Subspase Army sppears out of darkness is kinda a small hint toward Sora.
But a LOT of other games use darkness as an element of evil and mischief, so you can't assume that it hints at Sora.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Why does Geno keep getting involved in Sora discussion? This has NOTHING to do with him. Neither one is attacking the other's chances, especially if Geno doesn't even count as a 3rd party rep, as many Geno supporters claim.

I think the way the Subspase Army sppears out of darkness is kinda a small hint toward Sora.
It's not a hint. It's similar to the heartless, yes, but it's probably just a coincidence. It's POSSIBLE that the idea was slightly inspired by the heartless, but I'm sure it's not meant to be a hint. They wouldn't make something like that a key part of the storyline just for the sake of hinting at a third party character. It's not important enough for that.

Top Bottom