• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
I will hopefully be available for the tournament at 1pm pst today. I'm unsure about how busy I will be this week, so I don't know if I will be able to participate throughout the entire tournament. But if anyone here wants to take me on, that's when I'll most likely be online. I'll be posting in the tournament's miiverse page (under the super original name, "Default) at around that time

I might decide to use my Snake Mii, but I honestly don't use Miis very often. So if I play as my Snake Mii, don't expect any pro-level tactics to be thrown out :v

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've played a good bit of Smash 4 across WiiU and 3DS. Still it always feels empty to me. I haven't really gotten another character I would call my main, I've basically have just been playing with my backups. It's a shame I get bored with smash now after a few matches when I could literally play for hours on end with just snake in brawl.
Same. Lack of Snake sours a lot of my Smash experience. I basically play the whole roster subparly because I don't know who to dedicate to, and then I lose against most good people because I lack inside out knowledge and finesse with any one character.

MacDaddyNook

Smash Lord
SSB4 just has a big hole in the shape of our stealthy hero that only he can fill. Snake made such an impact on me and everyone I know that Smash just ain't Smash without him. I don't care if he's third-party, he has every reason to deserve to be back as much as Samus or Pikachu.

With that said, I kinda just bounce around characters and don't really main anyone for long, which is really how I play all Smash Bros games. There are a few that I go back to more than others.

I play alot of Link because bombs. And he's a heavyweight too, so he's about as close as I can get to how I play Snake.

I play as Pac-Man with custom moves on to litter the stage with flaming fire hydrants.

I play as Dedede because he's heavy with good recovery, also Gordos.

I play as Ryu because he's pretty strong and has that novelty of being more serious in a silly set up of smash (one of the appeals Snake has).

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Snake is my secondary in Brawl, turned main after I played PM Link and Smash 4 Link. I couldn't willingly play Brawl Link anymore after seeing Link from 3.0.2 or Smash 4's Link. I've never had the exact problem most of you had, the loss of your main, but instead, I lost my main secondary. I now have a bunch of secondaries that just don't feel natural for me, and I honestly can't wait for Snake to return. He will be back!

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Snake is my secondary in Brawl, turned main after I played PM Link and Smash 4 Link. I couldn't willingly play Brawl Link anymore after seeing Link from 3.0.2 or Smash 4's Link. I've never had the exact problem most of you had, the loss of your main, but instead, I lost my main secondary. I now have a bunch of secondaries that just don't feel natural for me, and I honestly can't wait for Snake to return. He will be back!
I can completely relate to that. Link was, and will always be my Smash main. In brawl, Snake and Lucas were the only characters who came close to matching Link in how much I would play a character. When Smash 4 was announced, I started having doubts that Snake would come back to Smash 4. So I started focusing a lot more on Snake in Brawl, and then Snake was suddenly my most used in Brawl. I was already a Metal Gear fan at this point, and I loved Snake as a character, but it was this time when I realised how much of an impact Snake made to my experience in Smash. His presence alone made a huge difference, and the lack of Snake in Smash 4 just makes it feel somewhat empty.

That's why I won't stop supporting Snake. Even if he isn't DLC, I will fight for Snake's inclusion in Smash 5.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I've kinda forgotten how to play as him. If he gets announced I'll go back to brawl and practice as him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've kinda forgotten how to play as him. If he gets announced I'll go back to brawl and practice as him.
Grenade x2039465719837928457.
Space with f-tilt (the optimum range is the entire length of FD).
Lay them gently on the ground repeatedly for maximum damage.
Get juggled for a full minute, but never die.
Up tilt when they're at approximately 25% for the kill.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Wow thanks! Though some of these tips may not apply when comes back because he might be changed a little.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Sounds about right. Also plant mines, plant C4, and repeatedly slide 50ft with a mortar.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don't mean to make you guys lose faith in Snake returning to Smash, but from all the bulls**t Konami is putting Kojima through, there's only 2 ways Snakes fate is gonna end

1. Kojima gets to keep the Metal Gear franchise(or steal it back somehow), and can finally put Snake on future Nintendo games, including Smash Bros.

2.Konami keeps Metal Gear and dies with it, somehow either selling it to Sony like a bunch of d**cks, or just force it to die.

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
If they sell it to Sony I would be saddened for all eternity

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
I don't see the point of talking about things we don't know anything about. Lol. Nobody knows how anything's going to end up, guys...

Don't mean to seem rude. I'm just the kind of person who thinks like that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If they sell it to Sony I would be saddened for all eternity
Who wouldn't be?
I don't see the point of talking about things we don't know anything about. Lol. Nobody knows how anything's going to end up, guys...

Don't mean to seem rude. I'm just the kind of person who thinks like that.
Everyone hopes for the best and worst of certain things. Like Ice Climbers, Ridley, and even Bowser Jr.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Fair enough. I just don't like the idea of people being completely sure in what they think. It's like trying to tell someone the plot of a book from just reading the back cover.
There's actually some books that are like that.

Pallex

Smash Journeyman
This is off topic but what material is Solid snake's(or Big boss) bandana made out of?
It explains how infinite ammunition is possible.
I don't mean to make you guys lose faith in Snake returning to Smash, but from all the bulls**t Konami is putting Kojima through, there's only 2 ways Snakes fate is gonna end

1. Kojima gets to keep the Metal Gear franchise(or steal it back somehow), and can finally put Snake on future Nintendo games, including Smash Bros.

2.Konami keeps Metal Gear and dies with it, somehow either selling it to Sony like a bunch of d**cks, or just force it to die.
Don't worry Capcom will eventually erase Megaman's presence in Super Smash Bros without giving a vaild reason simply because they can.

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman

At the end of the day, Konami is still a company, and they want to make moves that will help sell their products. Snake as Smash DLC could introduce Snake to a brand new audience that he may never of had, just like his Brawl inclusion did for many people (myself included). Konami already confirmed that they want to continue the Metal Gear franchise, just not the "Solid series".

Metal Gear is one of Konami's biggest cash cows. Even without Kojima's involvement, they will probably continue to milk it until it doesn't sell anymore, regardless of quality (I'm not saying that Konami alone can't make a good Metal Gear game, I'm just a little concerned about how the franchise will evolve after the Phantom Pain). Snake as DLC would just help promote one of Konami's biggest franchises, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want Snake back.

Plus, Kojima and Konami have both shown interest in Snake being DLC. Though to be fair, the only part of Konami that showed interest (to my knowledge) was the North American twitter account, which could have easily been done by a random Konami employee who wanted to Snake come back to Smash Bros.

Sorry about my long-winded fanboy argument, I'm super passionate about Snake's inclusion in Smash

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It explains how infinite ammunition is possible.

Don't worry Capcom will eventually erase Megaman's presence in Super Smash Bros without giving a vaild reason simply because they can.
Sad but true, unless Nintendo bought Megaman.
At the end of the day, Konami is still a company, and they want to make moves that will help sell their products. Snake as Smash DLC could introduce Snake to a brand new audience that he may never of had, just like his Brawl inclusion did for many people (myself included). Konami already confirmed that they want to continue the Metal Gear franchise, just not the "Solid series".

Metal Gear is one of Konami's biggest cash cows. Even without Kojima's involvement, they will probably continue to milk it until it doesn't sell anymore, regardless of quality (I'm not saying that Konami alone can't make a good Metal Gear game, I'm just a little concerned about how the franchise will evolve after the Phantom Pain). Snake as DLC would just help promote one of Konami's biggest franchises, so I don't see any reason why they wouldn't want Snake back.

Plus, Kojima and Konami have both shown interest in Snake being DLC. Though to be fair, the only part of Konami that showed interest (to my knowledge) was the North American twitter account, which could have easily been done by a random Konami employee who wanted to Snake come back to Smash Bros.

Sorry about my long-winded fanboy argument, I'm super passionate about Snake's inclusion in Smash
If Konami of America is the only one who wants Snake in Smash, that's a good sign, but they still need to be supporting Nintendo like eery one else has.

Sega doesn't need any explanation

Namco helped with the games, made games for them with nintendo characters(MarioKart Arcade and Pokken), had some of their best games on Nintendo(excluding stuff like DBZ), and is pretty much always there for Nintendo whenever they let them help.

Capcom made a success working with Nintendo. Whether it's Megaman 2 or Super Street Fighter 2, it was a success. They even made a couple of Zelda games. I will say that if Nintendo didn't hate fighting games up until Sm4sh, there would be alot more Street Fighter relayed stuff on it. They pretty much deserved 2 reps.

Konami(somewhat like Konami) dropped Nintendo from thier life, and worked for Sony only. Atleast Ubisoft has a reason to give up on the Wii U, Konami gave up around the Wii's time. Hopefully Kojima can keep Meta Gear with him, so that he can finally work with Nintendo again. Until he gets some form of confirmation of returning or not, Ryu is the current Snake of the game.

9Blades

Smash Ace
NNID
Venusboshi04
3DS FC
4210-4504-3290
Snake for Mario Kart 8 DLC.
Comes with a kart that's just a cardboard box.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario

If Konami of America is the only one who wants Snake in Smash, that's a good sign, but they still need to be supporting Nintendo like eery one else has.

Namco helped with the games, made games for them with nintendo characters(MarioKart Arcade and Pokken), had some of their best games on Nintendo(excluding stuff like DBZ), and is pretty much always there for Nintendo whenever they let them help.

Capcom made a success working with Nintendo. Whether it's Megaman 2 or Super Street Fighter 2, it was a success. They even made a couple of Zelda games. I will say that if Nintendo didn't hate fighting games up until Sm4sh, there would be alot more Street Fighter relayed stuff on it. They pretty much deserved 2 reps.

Konami(somewhat like Konami) dropped Nintendo from thier life, and worked for Sony only. Atleast Ubisoft has a reason to give up on the Wii U, Konami gave up around the Wii's time. Hopefully Kojima can keep Meta Gear with him, so that he can finally work with Nintendo again. Until he gets some form of confirmation of returning or not, Ryu is the current Snake of the game.

Oh great, it's the "Konami doesn't support Nintendo so they don't deserve a rep argument."
Is there a quote from Sakurai stating that the company had to fully support both platforms?

I think capcom has ditched the wii u now, and I don't know if sega still makes games for them.

Konami(somewhat like Konami) dropped Nintendo from thier life, and worked for Sony only.
Umm what? This isn't true at all. Konami still developed games for nintendo's 3ds. They didn't support the wii u because it wasn't proftiabale. And being sony exclusive? Again, not true. MGSV is multiplat. MG rising was multiplat. Castlevania:LOS was multiplat. PES is multiplat. They are not sony exclusive.

Atleast Ubisoft has a reason to give up on the Wii U, Konami gave up around the Wii's time.
They had the same reason. The wii u was simply not profitable enough
And no, they didn't give up during the wii's lifecycle. They were one of the first 3rd party devs to develop for 3ds.
Ryu is the current Snake of the game.
Agreed.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Nintendo shouldn't expect companies to support their console if said console is not profitable.

And I believe they know why companies don't support them. Third Party characters should not be based of companies silly commitment to support Nintendo's failing systems. It should be based on how iconic a gaming character is. Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu and Sonic are all super iconic characters. As is Snake. So thus he should return.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Forgot to put a U after the Wii, bruh.

Oh great, it's the "Konami doesn't support Nintendo so they don't deserve a rep argument."
Is there a quote from Sakurai stating that the company had to fully support both platforms?

I think capcom has ditched the wii u now, and I don't know if sega still makes games for them.

Umm what? This isn't true at all. Konami still developed games for nintendo's 3ds. They didn't support the wii u because it wasn't proftiabale. And being sony exclusive? Again, not true. MGSV is multiplat. MG rising was multiplat. Castlevania:LOS was multiplat. PES is multiplat. They are not sony exclusive.

They had the same reason. The wii u was simply not profitable enough
And no, they didn't give up during the wii's lifecycle. They were one of the first 3rd party devs to develop for 3ds.

Agreed.
Capcom has some games on the Wii U, like Resident Evil and the games on Virtual Console, Sega is dying and has been putting Sonic on nintendo, mobile, and maybe PC devices. The Sony part is an exaggeration, but tit sometimes seems like they like working with Sony more. Kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee and Brawl, Sakurai said yes, but Konami want doing much for nintendo, and we're forced to say yes(if begging counts as forcing). Sega and Sonic were rivals and are best friends with Nintendo and Mario. Once Sega went 3rd party, alot of their games were on Nintendo cause they trusted them the most(Lost Worlds inspired by Galaxy, having exclusive deals with them, and Nintendo being respectful to then by not remixing theirbsobgs, unless they did it). That's why Sonic is in Smash. Namco is one of the last 3rd party companies from the early 80s that can deliver every year, whether it's Pacman, Tekken, or DBZ(the handheld ones that is). Nintendo trusted them in making Pokken, MarioKart Arcade, and co-develop Sm4sh,while Namco trusted them in making a Pacman game, helping Pacman(the old school one that is)get into Smash. Megaman is pretty much a Nintendo character at thus point. A majority of his games were on Nintendo platforms, spinoff or not. Ryu made a bigger success thanks to the snes and super street fighter 2(one of the best fighting games of all time). He's been I'm 16 games on Nintendo in it total(but 10 maim Street Fighter games, counting remakes). The only thing that would've stopped him from getting in was that Nintendo wasn't much of a fan of fighting games until Smash 4(not sure if Killer Instinct counted due to Rare making it for them and Brawl since that died out way to fast compared to other Smash games). Snake has only been in 5 games on a Nintendo system(all remakes and 6 if you count Brawl). Like I said, Konami wouldn't let Kojima put MGS games on their platforms, like how Ubisoft canceled a Rayman game that was a Nintendo exclusive, and made Legends a multiplat game(much to both Nintendo and the Rayman team's dismay). The 3rd party characters in this game has been on mote than 5 games, have huge history with nintendo, and still pop up on the systems(Sonic Boom:Fire and Ice, Pacman GA, Megaman Legacy, Project X Zone 2).

Snake...
Snake...
SNAAAAAAAAAKE...
...nothing

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Forgot to put a U after the Wii, bruh.

Capcom has some games on the Wii U, like Resident Evil and the games on Virtual Console, Sega is dying and has been putting Sonic on nintendo, mobile, and maybe PC devices. The Sony part is an exaggeration, but tit sometimes seems like they like working with Sony more. Kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee and Brawl, Sakurai said yes, but Konami want doing much for nintendo, and we're forced to say yes(if begging counts as forcing). Sega and Sonic were rivals and are best friends with Nintendo and Mario. Once Sega went 3rd party, alot of their games were on Nintendo cause they trusted them the most(Lost Worlds inspired by Galaxy, having exclusive deals with them, and Nintendo being respectful to then by not remixing theirbsobgs, unless they did it). That's why Sonic is in Smash. Namco is one of the last 3rd party companies from the early 80s that can deliver every year, whether it's Pacman, Tekken, or DBZ(the handheld ones that is). Nintendo trusted them in making Pokken, MarioKart Arcade, and co-develop Sm4sh,while Namco trusted them in making a Pacman game, helping Pacman(the old school one that is)get into Smash. Megaman is pretty much a Nintendo character at thus point. A majority of his games were on Nintendo platforms, spinoff or not. Ryu made a bigger success thanks to the snes and super street fighter 2(one of the best fighting games of all time). He's been I'm 16 games on Nintendo in it total(but 10 maim Street Fighter games, counting remakes). The only thing that would've stopped him from getting in was that Nintendo wasn't much of a fan of fighting games until Smash 4(not sure if Killer Instinct counted due to Rare making it for them and Brawl since that died out way to fast compared to other Smash games). Snake has only been in 5 games on a Nintendo system(all remakes and 6 if you count Brawl). Like I said, Konami wouldn't let Kojima put MGS games on their platforms, like how Ubisoft canceled a Rayman game that was a Nintendo exclusive, and made Legends a multiplat game(much to both Nintendo and the Rayman team's dismay). The 3rd party characters in this game has been on mote than 5 games, have huge history with nintendo, and still pop up on the systems(Sonic Boom:Fire and Ice, Pacman GA, Megaman Legacy, Project X Zone 2).

Snake...
Snake...
SNAAAAAAAAAKE...
...nothing
Kind of a tough read but okay.

Capcom has some games on the Wii U, like Resident Evil and the games on Virtual Console
Never said they didn't make games for it. I said they stopped. Konami has titles on VC too.

Sega is dying and has been putting Sonic on nintendo, mobile, and maybe PC devices.
Kinda similar to what Konami doing, isn't? Their focus is now on mobile and pc, but they'll still make games for consoles. Seems like konami.

kojima begged for Snake to be in Melee and Brawl, Sakurai said yes, but Konami want doing much for nintendo, and we're forced to say yes(if begging counts as forcing).
Wow. Please read this:
http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php/topic/61054-ugh-kojima-didnt-beg-sakurai/

Nintendo trusted them in making Pokken, MarioKart Arcade, and co-develop Sm4sh,while Namco trusted them in making a Pacman game
Konami was trusted to make a Mario Dance Dance revolution game, and Silicon Knights, a 2nd party studio, made Twin Snakes. Miyamoto also worked on it as well.

Ryu made a bigger success thanks to the snes and super street fighter 2(one of the best fighting games of all time).
Metal Gear on the NES is actually one of the biggest reasons for metal gear being as big as it is today. It sold really well, prompting Konami to make Snake's Revenge. One of the guys who worked on it met Kojima and told him about it and asked for a true sequel. Kojima stated himself that if it weren't for snake's revenge, Metal Gear wouldn't be alive today.

Snake has only been in 5 games on a Nintendo system(all remakes and 6 if you count Brawl).
You should read the first post in this thread. It lists all of snakes appearances. If you count all of Ryu's and snake's appearances, you'll see they're pretty close, with ryu having slightly bit more.

Bottom line is, these arguments have been played out to death. I thought we were past the "not enough history" and "no support" arguments. He's been in smash once. There isn't any harm in putting him in again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Never said they didn't make games for it. I said they stopped. Konami has titles on VC too.

Kinda similar to what Konami doing, isn't? Their focus is now on mobile and pc, but they'll still make games for consoles. Seems like konami.

Wow. Please read this:
http://nsider2.com/forums/index.php/topic/61054-ugh-kojima-didnt-beg-sakurai/

Konami was trusted to make a Mario Dance Dance revolution game, and Silicon Knights, a 2nd party studio, made Twin Snakes. Miyamoto also worked on it as well.

Metal Gear on the NES is actually one of the biggest reasons for metal gear being as big as it is today. It sold really well, prompting Konami to make Snake's Revenge. One of the guys who worked on it met Kojima and told him about it and asked for a true sequel. Kojima stated himself that if it weren't for snake's revenge, Metal Gear wouldn't be alive today.

You should read the first post in this thread. It lists all of snakes appearances. If you count all of Ryu's and snake's appearances, you'll see they're pretty close, with ryu having slightly bit more.

Bottom line is, these arguments have been played out to death. I thought we were past the "not enough history" and "no support" arguments. He's been in smash once. There isn't any harm in putting him in again.
I thought you meant Capcom never did. I'm not sure on Konami since the only thing that intrests me is MGSV. I've never heard of Silicon Knights before. Begging part wrong(I guess), but the Konami part right. Smash Bros made Metal Gear be a tad bit bigger. You can't really get past "not much history" arguments when they're true. Took out the entire series from Smash, not even a trophie. Atleast Ice Climbers had 2 of their songs stay, a polar bear in Smash Run, and Rayman managed to get a trophy to.

So once again
snake...
Snake...
SNAAAAAAAAAKE...
Game Over
Nothing

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I thought you meant Capcom never did. I'm not sure on Konami since the only thing that intrests me is MGSV. I've never heard of Silicon Knights before. Begging part wrong(I guess), but the Konami part right. Smash Bros made Metal Gear be a tad bit bigger. You can't really get past "not much history" arguments when they're true. Took out the entire series from Smash, not even a trophie. Atleast Ice Climbers had 2 of their songs stay, a polar bear in Smash Run, and Rayman managed to get a trophy to.

So once again
snake...
Snake...
SNAAAAAAAAAKE...
Game Over
Nothing

Silicon Knights were a 2nd party studio for Nintendo. Their biggest projects were Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snake and Eternal Darkness.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "konami part is right."

Smash Bros made Metal Gear be a tad bit bigger.
This is a good thing. Why would konami say no if smash bros helped them?

You can't really get past "not much history" arguments when they're true.
But those arguments are irrelevant. Sakurai picks characters based on legacy. The requirement was to have at least one game. Snake has more than one.

Took out the entire series from Smash, not even a trophie. Atleast Ice Climbers had 2 of their songs stay, a polar bear in Smash Run, and Rayman managed to get a trophy to.
This was expected to happen. If they got his rights, they wouldn't make him a mere trophy.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Smash Bros made Metal Gear be a tad bit bigger.
That really doesn't apply since Smash can make anything lesser become bigger if it so wishes.

Xenoblade Chronicles got a lot of attention because of Smash, as did Fire Emblem in Melee's time. Kid Icarus got exposure and the third game in the series because of Brawl. Character-wise, Smash created a fandom to Mr. Game and Watch (and made the Game & Watch line get noticed), R.O.B, Duck Hunt, and Ice Climbers, since nobody would otherwise care for them like they do now.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Snake has only been in 5 games on a Nintendo system(all remakes and 6 if you count Brawl).
So from what i can see the point your trying to make is the old amount of games, and nintendo allegiance tactic eh? First off, ghost babel is not a remake so there goes that theory, and second almost all of ryu's appearances are remakes and ports, does that make them any less valuable? No, because system allegiance doesnt matter to sakurai, hes already gone on record to say that when he openly praised the ps4. Street fighter 5 is coming nowhere near nintendo, but because of past games all is forgiven? If sonics grand rivalry got him in, and many claim snake is sony oriented then how is he not a rival in same way since sony was and is still a huge rival to nintendo, i mean if we are going to make those assumptions right? Mega man and sonic have like quadruple the amount of games metal gear does, it stands to make sense that they are spread out more and on a lot of nintendo hardware, they arent even comparable situations based on the amount of them alone. Snake already made the jump past your self imposed goal lines the first time, it wouldnt be hard to do so again. We dont know the circumstances for his absence this time around, and we may never know, but if what your claiming was an issue, it would have kept out ryu and snake the first time around.

so yeah, not game over

You dont have to be loyal to a fault to be in smash bros, third party characters are outsiders by nature.

Last edited:

Pallex

Smash Journeyman
Namco is one of the last 3rd party companies from the early 80s that can deliver every year, whether it's Pacman, Tekken, or DBZ(the handheld ones that is).
I wish we can say the same for Xenosaga. :(

Konami also made Mario Roulette.

Last edited:
Top Bottom