• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, the only thing I saw wrong was Mals pathing gets ****ed up and he peaces out apparenly. Ive been running around IoA after finishing the 2nd Island and he was behind me the whole time. Im trying to do everything before I go to the 3rd incase that is what happens lol
I’m already knee deep in island 3. It’s an annoying ass island just so you know.

MainJPW

M.T.A
First Look At Black Widow vs. Taskmaster:

Not a fan of Tasky's design but it'll hopefully look better once we get a trailer.

Godammit.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I’m gonna have to call my doctor tomorrow to get something sorted for this sneezing issue going on. It’s been on a sneezing wrecking since I got home last weekend and already tired of it

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Hey I'm back from my vacation which means ill be back around these parts frequently again so tell me whats the good gossip what's the Jamba juice around here
What's the lemon with a cherry on top that happens to be filled to the brim with rainbows and good feels

In other words hey guys what's been happening

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now what is this Porky leak I’m hearing? Because it’s making me hungry for some pork
Apparently, someone posted a picture of Porky in his Mother 2 spider mech as a playable character in Ultimate. I don't have the pic with me at the moment, so somebody show him the picture, please.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Something about that Porky looks off...no doubt a decently well made model, but it doesn't look polished.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
An alleged screenshot of Porky from Earthbound in Smash. After all, all leaks need to be blurry, tilted a bit, and not focused on the character that they're leaking. (though to be fair, Ken was leaked through a sort-of similar screenshot)
Ken's hair looked like a bunch of soggy bananas in that pic, but at least he was fully in the picture. This Porky model is hiding off-screen, which is pretty suspicious by itself.

I'm gonna say it's fake. I'd love to be wrong because I'm a sucker for EarthBound (and I want confirmation that first-parties are fair game), but this model looks like something you'd see in Source Filmmaker. Even if it's a work in progress, I'd expect it to look way better than this. I mean, Mewtwo had a better-looking model when he was revealed six months before his release.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I personally try to avoid using the term leak except for cases where it's a legitimate leak, such as the Ken leak, to avoid giving the impression to people who have not seen it that it's legitimate. Though, I too fall into that trap (e.g., Grinch leak). In this case, when I heard "Porky leak" I thought there was something giving it some credence, though after actually viewing it, I'm 95% sure it's fake. It's unfortunate there's not a good term for an image, while not a rumor, has the veracity of an unsubstantiated one.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
First Look At Black Widow vs. Taskmaster:

Not a fan of Tasky's design but it'll hopefully look better once we get a trailer.

Godammit.
Yeah, his mask is weird, especially compared to Spider-Man PS4's Taskmaster.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know this is completely out of nowhere but if we get an Injustice 3 I hope Circe, John Constantine, Killer Croc and King Shark are among the new characters added to the roster. Killer Croc IMO should had honestly replaced Bane in Injustice 2. I was actually surprised he returned and got in over Deathstroke who didn't.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I know this is completely out of nowhere but if we get an Injustice 3 I hope Killer Croc and King Shark are among the new characters added to the roster. Killer Croc IMO should had honestly replaced Bane in Injustice 2. I was actually surprised he returned and got in over Deathstroke who didn't.
Who do you see making it in an Injustice 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom