• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@JDCabrera x'D I found a box (that has Ridley painted on it) full of my old drawings of Riddles from 2014 or so...long before even getting into digital media...there are WAY more, but it was hard to choose which one. I won't draw anything today for the Anniversary, but I am just glad I had some reminiscent of the past. As embarrassing as it was.
View attachment 281535
x'D I put Ridley in a countless quantity of cosplays...I don't know if Ezio Ridley was the firs but, is the one I remember the most. Right now I wouldn't dress him like Shay though, that is for Rayman to do only. Seeing My Ridley Bros. old relationship kinda stung...in that drawing where Roidley is swinging with his tail, I think is when Ridley began to ignore him (that means when my hatred began to lower), but I came across some that were just...cruel... On the other corner, my Ridlsalina ship, of course. and on the top, what I imagined a design that had both SM and OM elements would look like. It sucked.
These all look really nice!

I still tend to do drawings on Paper, although maybe in the future when I get a better hang of It I make the move to digital drawings like many others.

Been planning on making an Alex Kidd fan art to celebrate the new game.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Crash 4 looked fun - hopefully it comes to Switch. (I think the N. Sane Trilogy had a year between its PS4 release and coming out on other consoles? Don't know if that's going to be the case here as well) Even if it doesn't, I'm glad to see Activision doing something new with the series, and I'm interested to see where it goes.

I'm looking forward to watching people play Spelunky 2 on Youtube; it seems like it would be too difficult for me, but it would probably produce some entertaining content.

Also, there were incredibly blatant knock-offs of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Pokemon. That's about all that I remember from the Playstation State of Play.

QuakeCon starts tomorrow; hopefully we'll get a release date for Doom Eternal on the Switch.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, the new Crash Bandicoot 4 stuff looks incredible. Hopefully a Switch port is in the works (I'll get it on Xbox One if it ain't happening).

And it has reminded that I still need to start on my Crash Bandicoot marathon.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
These all look really nice!

I still tend to do drawings on Paper, although maybe in the future when I get a better hang of It I make the move to digital drawings like many others.

Been planning on making an Alex Kidd fan art to celebrate the new game.
:3 Thank you, my friend.

:D Hey, that sounds like a really good way to start, you will get to digital eventually, even if at first it might feel a bit wonky, and you need to learn how to coordinate your hand while you look at the screen, not down like when drawing on paper.

^u^ I hope you get to do it, the best of luck!

Shroob

Sup?
why is chuck e. cheese a v-tuber

Why is Chuck E. Cheese a V-Tuber

1596759470311.png

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I absolutelt hate my TV. For some reason, it just cuts out and ruins whatever I'm doing on there.

Just got banned from a Smash online because it just cut out mid match.

My family really needs to get a new one.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Hey there Deep Leffen Bot, how are you doing tod---

O-oh....okay then
"We eat the bone to taste the meat" still remains one of the most powerful DL quotes, next to "I'm Mr. Airplane and this is your last flight, pal" and " This shark seems like it has picked up on the scent of fear. But what it doesn't realize is that it isn't my fear, but it's own"

Shroob

Sup?
So, Deep Leffen Bot, you got anything else to say?

Yeah, I getcha' loud and clear.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Elevator Pitch: The Pokémon Legacy Collection for Nintendo Switch.

Primal Version contains
  • FireRed
  • HeartGold
  • Omega Ruby
  • Diamond
  • Black 1
  • Black 2
  • X
  • Ultra Sun
Final Version
  • LeafGreen
  • SoulSilver
  • Alpha Sapphire
  • Pearl
  • White 1
  • White 2
  • Y
  • Ultra Moon

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Elevator Pitch: The Pokémon Legacy Collection for Nintendo Switch.

Primal Version contains
  • FireRed
  • HeartGold
  • Omega Ruby
  • Diamond
  • Black 1
  • Black 2
  • X
  • Ultra Sun
Final Version
  • LeafGreen
  • SoulSilver
  • Alpha Sapphire
  • Pearl
  • White 1
  • White 2
  • Y
  • Ultra Moon
If you’re referring to remastering them, that would take SOOO much work.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you’re referring to remastering them, that would take SOOO much work.
No. Just... rom dumps. Like Mega Man. I was recommended Gen 5 and the Gen 2 remakes a bit ago but the carts are soooooooo expensive and they were never released digitally on either Wii U or 3DS. Heck, they’re not even in stock on GameStop’s website. Probably because people actually like them and don’t want to give up their copies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Deep Leffen probably has Multiple Personality Disorder or something. On one post, he's in a great mood
the next...

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
next week's ama subject will be...

If they're available, their AMA will be up around next Thursday night

And reminder to the rest of y'all that if you want to be a part of a future ama and you're not currently on the list of future subjects, please lemme know and I'll add ya to it,

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
No. Just... rom dumps. Like Mega Man. I was recommended Gen 5 and the Gen 2 remakes a bit ago but the carts are soooooooo expensive and they were never released digitally on either Wii U or 3DS. Heck, they’re not even in stock on GameStop’s website. Probably because people actually like them and don’t want to give up their copies.
I have it on good authority that a LOT of people invested in the Gen 2 remakes and are just sitting on stacks of them, waiting for them to skyrocket in price even further then resale.

I regret not picking up a copy of Soul Silver back when I saw it at Target.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Even then, you still gotta account for how some things like the dual screens are incorporated inside those ports.

Shroob

Sup?
Deep Leffen probably has Multiple Personality Disorder or something. On one post, he's in a great mood
the next...
I love the unfolding saga that Deep Leffen Bot may or may not have killed M2K several times.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I have it on good authority that a LOT of people invested in the Gen 2 remakes and are just sitting on stacks of them, waiting for them to skyrocket in price even further then resale.

I regret not picking up a copy of Soul Silver back when I saw it at Target.
Well the time is now because copies on amazon are all over $100 bucks. A majority of them over $300.

Sighs.... sometimes I think about just caving and buying the DLC for SwSh. But hey, don’t want to start that fight again because Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen says I apparently don’t even know what linearity means but ANYWAY....
Even then, you still gotta account for how some things like the dual screens are incorporated inside those ports.
Do it the way they did the DS games on Wii U. You could play those on a single screen. Just give us a couple of options for how to position them. Maybe even let us overlay them on top of each other like Wonderful 101 Remastered.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I love the unfolding saga that Deep Leffen Bot may or may not have killed M2K several times.
Deep M2K and Deep Leffen seem to be on rather good terms. DL let M2K beat up a shark, and M2K pulled an epic prank on DL.

Deep Hbox on the other hand... that's a bizarre one.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom