• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Me going onto Youtube to rip some music:

Feels like something has been missing. Turns out a lot of anime op channels are getting taken down.

**** copyright laws.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What are your guys' favorite genre of music?

I'm more of a rock and rap/hip hop type of dude.
Jazz is my favorite. Alt Rock and other variants of rock (grunge, punk, etc.) is probably a close 2nd.

My favorite artist from each is probably... hmmm... for jazz I do love John Coltrane and Miles Davis. For alt rock? Nirvana... EZ.

Eremurus

Smash Apprentice
Jeez, I'm sorry to hear that. I was definitely unconscious when mine were taken out but I was still pretty anxious about it. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks, it will take a few days. I have been doing my due diligence to avoid dry socket, that is something I don't ever want to experience.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Do any of you have a song that has personal and sentimental value to you due to circumstances or events in your life. To me, this is one of them.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I worked out the schedule so now my potential job wants an in person interview
So that's a good thing I guess lol

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I worked out the schedule so now my potential job wants an in person interview
So that's a good thing I guess lol
That's awesome! You're making good steps forward. I hope the next interview goes well! This is normally the last step before whether or not you know you get the job. If there's any step after this, you MIGHT do a day of shadowing. But since it's fast food, it's less likely. Either way, I hope you get it.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Why is it every month YouTube's UI because more of a piece of ****!

I want to use it but man, it's not being helpful. Not to mention some of my playlist got ripped apart again. Copyright feckers, the lot of them.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
That's awesome! You're making good steps forward. I hope the next interview goes well! This is normally the last step before whether or not you know you get the job. If there's any step after this, you MIGHT do a day of shadowing. But since it's fast food, it's less likely. Either way, I hope you get it.
Thanks man!
I think i'll do just fine, i'm better at speaking in person and the phone part went very well so.
I hope I get it too.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Why is it every month YouTube's UI because more of a piece of ****!

I want to use it but man, it's not being helpful. Not to mention some of my playlist got ripped apart again. Copyright feckers, the lot of them.
I'm not a fan of it either.

Everything is just sooooo unorganized now and the damn thing runs pretty slow for me on mobile.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I took a dialect test a few days ago and I would've thought "Tacoma" and "Seattle" would be two of the cities I got, but nope, it was "Reno, NV" "Mesa, AZ" and "Chandler, AZ". Apparently my time in Reno has wiped all vestiges of the Pacific Northwest out of my mouth :yoshi:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'm so bored rn aaaa
I wonder when we'l see more smash news. Probably gonna be a while since we just got Min Min and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom