• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean, the villain of Ms. Marvel wound up being the US government, and the villain of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was basically institutionalized racism (there's also the Flag-Smashers, but their plan was vaguely defined at best - I've read that it might have been due to it being similar to conspiracy theories about COVID, but I'm not sure what the source is), so having the villain of She-Hulk being a bunch of sexist Twitter trolls (though I feel like a few parts of that statement are redundant) continues that trend.

Shame that we don't seem to be getting the Leader, though. (unless he winds up being the one running the Intelligencia website and conducting a sexist smear campaign against She-Hulk for some reason)
kinda makes you wonder if America is the real villain, and we don’t appreciate the heroes enough

Jondolio

Smash Hero
At least I can definitely rock a longer hair similar to what I have in real life

Can't believe it took Gamefreak this long to give me the option to have long hair without playing as the girl

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
One thing I would love to see in the Mario movie:
a fight between Donkey Kong and Bowser

Two big brutes with strength.

Might not happen which I would be okay with.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
My copy of Nier Automata for the Switch came in, which was a pleasant surprise; since Monday's a holiday, I figured it wouldn't arrive until Tuesday.

I won't have much time to play it today, but I'll play for about an hour, at least. (My only experience with the game is the PC version, though I got the main endings there)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

osby

Smash Obsessed
We'll get Tiger & Bunny 2's second cour and the Persona Super Live concert this week.

I can't wait to make the media I consume my entire personality once again.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine if the Mario movie had a scene where Yoshi is jumping a pit carrying Mario.

It looks like they are just going to make it. Yoshi says, “Like a leaf on the wind” and then suddenly right near the end Mario jumps off of Yoshi leaving Yoshi to drop into the pit.

If that doesn't happen, I'm fine with it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a new expression sheet ready. It usually feels good to get some original work or portfolio work done. Gonna try and get at least a little bit of animation work started today too.

Finally got around to seeing that Naruto 20th Anniversary animation too.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Considering it's done by Illumination I'm still unsure on how good the quality will be. I expect it to be absolute garbage (hopefully in a so bad it's good way) or just mediocre all around like other Illumination movies. Detective Pikachu and Sonic 1 & 2 ended up being good movies though so hopefully.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
When the English leak 5 pokemon and make the game look worse

Top Bottom