• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I just feel sorry to those who found out that their projects are being cancelled by Warner Bros.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

I just feel sorry to those who found out that their projects are being cancelled by Warner Bros.
A friendly reminder that corporations hate creatives

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Why do you care? This is an open world game. :troll:

But yeah I agree with you.
Don't believe for a second I didn't let out a really sarcastic WELLLL when she said "we kept everything you like about Pokemon"

No evolutions. Please don't fall into that trap again. Of hiding them till the last minute.

Cool that the box legendaries are your bike. Makes me hope that the plot will be about the Legendary Trio instead. Now my problem, I like Professor Sada better than Professor Turo, but I like Miraidon better than Koraidon. Upsetting we can't just pick.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So the Pokemon website states that the school's students range from children to full grown adults.

Just imagine a 28 year old trainer beefing with the 12 year old because their Gengar got one shotted by a Igglybuff
28 y/o: Imma kick you ass next time, *****

12 y/o: i like pokemon🧒

Top Bottom