• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So the next Splatoon Big Run is called a Big Big Run?

Other than multiple maps, what makes it need two instances of the word “Big”?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Rumors say the next Splatoon is on its way.

Considering the final fest is set for September 1st, and the Switch 2 is coming next year, I suppose the timing lines up.

I’d like the next game to shake things up just a smidgen. Obviously don’t get rid of Turf Wars or Salmon Run or Splatfests, but make it a different experience.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
As your local Wild Kratts Activist (or Wild Krattivist)...

I always get the feeling that while the Kratt brothers are the "main characters", being the ones the show is named after, Aviva is the show's "protagonist". She's a believably flawed, well-rounded character who is pretty much the backbone of the Wild Kratts team. At least that's how I see it.
1717528895374.png

KillerCage

Smash Master
So the next Splatoon Big Run is called a Big Big Run?

Other than multiple maps, what makes it need two instances of the word “Big”?
Remember the King Salmonids?
On the extra wave, all 3 will be on the field.
Also all of the maps for the previous Big Runs will be returning.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just began playing TTYD again. Brings back such memories.

Played almost 4 hours. Took me that long to finish up the prologue and chapter 1. Now onto chapter 2!

This and the first ones will always be the best. Super's good too but nowhere as good as the first two.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Grojband is a metaphorical analysis of the things musicians will do for fame, the importance of keeping ambition and desire in check, and a cold reflection of the corruption of the music industry.

No, I haven't been watching Athena P, why do you ask?

HURRY UP AND GET HERE AUGUST, I WANT ATHENA TO RAKE ZACH VARMITECH OVER THE COALS ALREADY

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Grojband is a metaphorical analysis of the things musicians will do for fame, the importance of keeping ambition and desire in check, and a cold reflection of the corruption of the music industry.

No, I haven't been watching Athena P, why do you ask?

HURRY UP AND GET HERE AUGUST, I WANT ATHENA TO RAKE ZACH VARMITECH OVER THE COALS ALREADY
Well it was wicked cool. Transition that to a metaphorical analysis and idk what I'm saying here I just wanted to do some wordplay

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know those anime video games that take you through an entire storyline from the show kinda verbatum, with some added fluff to make it a game length story? Sometimes I wonder if something like that would be cool for Ben 10.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Japan's Pokémon Twitter page changed its banner to promote Legends: Z-A

We're still probably months away from getting any news on it, though.
That suggests it could be sooner rather than later, though.

If we weren’t getting any info until like December or something they probably wouldn’t bother with the change. I could be wrong, but this tells me we may see the game this summer.
Definitely sooner. They don’t usually update their look unless kicking promotions up.

Not to mention June-August is when we typically get a Pokémon presents, so I would not be surprised if we hear something soon.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Definitely sooner. They don’t usually update their look unless kicking promotions up.

Not to mention June-August is when we typically get a Pokémon presents, so I would not be surprised if we hear something soon.
Hell, it could even be part of the June direct.

I know, Pokemon likes to do their own thing. But just last year the S/V dlc had a segment in the June 21st direct. I don't think it's super likely, but I could see them having a quick trailer with a little gameplay and a look at the starter selection.

Either way I imagine we'll hear something soon.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hell, it could even be part of the June direct.

I know, Pokemon likes to do their own thing. But just last year the S/V dlc had a segment in the June 21st direct. I don't think it's super likely, but I could see them having a quick trailer with a little gameplay and a look at the starter selection.

Either way I imagine we'll hear something soon.
They saw us being excited for a 2025 release date that they decide to move it up to 2024. That's right, the Beta test is now the full game. $70 plz

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Rewatched Captain America

Honestly, I feel people don't talk about this one enough. A well made well told movie with great action and acting. The ending might also be my favorite in the entire MCU.

Low key, I think Captain America has the best trilogy in the MCU.
I like both Iron Man and Captain America's movies, which is unique because I'm almost all in for Iron Man.

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location

Packing heat text :yoshi:
This made me look up "Yoshi with a gun" and the top result was this, because I guess someone thought it needed to be made
7ce1rg.jpg

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Rewatched Captain America

Honestly, I feel people don't talk about this one enough. A well made well told movie with great action and acting. The ending might also be my favorite in the entire MCU.

Low key, I think Captain America has the best trilogy in the MCU.
Winter Soldier is probably one of the greatest action films ever made and imo the best MCU film

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Uub for the first time in any serious capacity. Always liked him, he looked cool. For sure one of those characters I wanted to see more in the series proper. Having him team up with Goku, Gohan or Piccolo would've been sick. So hopefully Toyotaro can cook up something like that one day. Or at least put him in DBFZ/DBFZ2 if that ever gets made.

Heard Capcom is putting out more than 1 reveal soon. Hoping we'll get something cool to pop up. Probably Mon Hun and Street Fighter. Local man will hope for Mega Man or DMC.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
if ya want an animated MCU then look at the 90s animated universe of the bland 2010s animated universe

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Marvel execs when AI Ultron starts going off script
View attachment 390663
Marvel and Disney execs when the Nimrod Ai in X-Men 5 starts spouting real life slurs and no one can stop it talking about it's Manifest destiny. (They only wanted it to call Bishop the M-Word)
Saiyaman Bruh.jpg

Top Bottom