• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The real issue is the movie was secretly a big advertisement for Buzzfeed. :nifty:

No joke, the guy who started the Twitter thread and is also the main star of the film is a Buzzfeed employee and they slap you soo much with Buzzfeed stuff it's not funny.

But ya, they took an interesting story and made it..... really bad lmao.
...That's somehow even worse than what I was expecting the movie to be lmao.

On the bright side, at least this helps introduce the next generation to 80s music and eventually Half-Life.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The closed beta test of Kingdom Hearts: Missing-Link for android users was supposed to happen this month but now has been announced that it has been postponed to spring 2024.

Phooey

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The closed beta test of Kingdom Hearts: Missing-Link for android users was supposed to happen this month but now has been announced that it has been postponed to spring 2024.

Phooey
Going to be extra annoyed if I don't get into the beta once it finally releases.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 383691
any possible thoughts on her being the new Supergirl?
I don’t care. They’re making all the wrong decisions with the new DCCU and it makes it hard to get excited for any of their individual projects, let alone the actors that get chosen for them. Add to that I’m not familiar with her previous work, or at the very least I don’t recognize her by name or face, and all it adds up to is “why should I care” in my brain.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a website up for Sonic x Shadow Generations though it's not working, wonder what they added if Shadow's gone from a cool boss fight to becoming a titular character
Classic Shadow lets goooooo we’re getting Sonic Adventure stages :jojo: In my dreams

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Universal has lifted the curtain on Epic Universe.

Featuring How to Train Your Dragon, the Universal Classic Monsters reimagined, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter part 3, and Super Nintendo World now with Donkey Kong.
I was three quarters certain that, while they wouldn’t close any of their pre-existing potter parks because of what’s happened with the brand, they certainly wouldn’t build any more of them. Then again I guess it makes sense they’d build another terf monument in Florida. Which is why I can’t go see the monkeys.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Universal has lifted the curtain on Epic Universe.

Featuring How to Train Your Dragon, the Universal Classic Monsters reimagined, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter part 3, and Super Nintendo World now with Donkey Kong.
Hell yeah The rumors have been calling it for a while but they are calling the Universal monsters area, Dark Universe

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Sunk cost fallacy
Money.

Don't look at the fact that cinematic universes are dying
That's what makes it funny because the universe failed before the park was even announced and they could have changed its name to anything else like they already did with terf land.

They are just specifically set on this concept for some reason. Despite everything.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So many songs from Persona 3 Reload have been posted on YouTube and holy **** they’re still bangers

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
I managed to play Palworld for a few hours over the weekend. The gameplay loop is honestly a lot more fun than I expected it to be, basically like ARK but more casual and way less of a headache. The Pokemon-style capturing is a godsend compared to ARK taming, it's pretty thrilling trying to catch an overleveled pal on the first throw, then trying not to get oneshotted if it escapes and aggros you.

My favorite pokemon pals so far are Tombat and Warsect.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

I just saw this. Apparently, this is for the Nintendo Switch, only PlayStation Studios is involved.

What would anything PlayStation related be doing on a Nintendo console?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I had a cycle of dreams this morning where I kept waking up in the dream trying to google something and then "waking up" again. Went on for what I think had to be at least 10 minutes and felt like hell.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well what was it you wanted to google?
For some reason I thought there was a FusionFall reboot called "FusionFall Revision ReVersed" and every time I googled it in my dreams I got different things related to it. Like some high quality concept art related to the inclusion of Nickelodeon shows (namely a corrupted Fairy World and Tremmorton High School), some new nano designs for a Marceline nano, reworked Ben and Kevin models based on Omniverse as well as alternate models with them in armor based on the plane from UA and Megas for some reason, and probably more that I can't remember in the waking world.

Top Bottom