• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
I currently only have one Alcremie but once the dex is done, I'm gonna do all of em and you can't stop me

This can't be worse than grinding for BP
It's not bad

It's just considering I got a living/form dex on cart, I don't got room for an additional 60+ Alcremies. So I'm gonna have to do like, 20 at a time and then ship them off to Violet.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tfw you wanna join the Pokémon talk but you haven't bought the DLC due to budget issues so you lack context:

For what is worth doh, I like that they finally added Darkrai to Scarlet & Violet.
Sparknotes the context:
Alcremie is in the DLC
Alcremie has 63 different forms that it can evolve into
Shroob is jobless
He will do jobless activities
He will obtain all 63 forms by himself
He needs to get a job

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Sparknotes the context:
Alcremie is in the DLC
Alcremie has 63 different forms that it can evolve into
Shroob is jobless
He will do jobless activities
He will obtain all 63 forms by himself
He needs to get a job
Damn, if Shroob lived in my island I would suggest him to work on Crazy Dogs.

That way he would support local brands from Gran Canaria and he would get to taste the delicious hot dogs they make.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Damn, if Shroob lived in my island I would suggest him to work on Crazy Dogs.

That way he would support local brands from Gran Canaria and he would get to taste the delicious hot dogs they make.
Shroob Shroob Get to glizzy making, *****

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So uh, what exactly are my options for a Fire type in early game BDSP if I didn't choose Chimchar?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So uh, what exactly are my options for a Fire type in early game BDSP if I didn't choose Chimchar?
1. Ponyta
2. Xiǎohuǒmǎ
3. Síufómáh
4. Most languages just call it Ponyta so I can't make this joke anymore.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Did anyone post this yet?

Considering I'm still living with my parents, you know who I'm siding with.
I'm actually curious how many people here actually saw Oppenheimer. I didn't myself, but it seems like not too many people did on this site either.
Funny that you should mention Oppenhiemer.

1. Godzilla Minus One
2. Oppenheimer
3. Guardians Vol 3
4. Across the Spider-Verse
5. Nimona
7. Elemental
6. John Wick 4
8. Hunger Games Prequel
9. Blue Beetle
10. Super Mario Bros Movie
11. Transformers 6
12. Indy 5
13. Ant-man 3

Haven't seen Barbie yet in case you're wondering.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The work experience 2 days before Christmas Eve
View attachment 382028
Meanwhile my job, the mail industry, dictates I cannot have have days off for 2 months amd I got so tired yesterday I almost passed out lmao
We now interrupt Mighty's SV DLC playthrough to bring you his next adventure
View attachment 382035
If there's any questions you have about more complex stuff, ask away! I will say off the bat though is that supports work differently im GBA Fire Emblem than most games with them, characters can have a max of 5 supports at once and they go up to 3 every conversation, you get them by slapping end turn a bunch, it is an awful, awful grind so don't feel bad if you don't get them, I believe I only managed to get a single support comversation when I first played FE7 and it was my second FE game at the time

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Done with FE for now. Still on Lyn's story but I absolutely bombed the fog map so gonna retry it tomorrow.

It's actually pretty fun overall, really has the gears inside my head churning. Might take a gander at the rest of the series if it keeps up.

Also, kinda funny how Lyn gets billed top dollar in like every FE spin off, but she isn't playable in Smash.

Hope they fix that blunder someday.

Shroob

Sup?
Done with FE for now. Still on Lyn's story but I absolutely bombed the fog map so gonna retry it tomorrow.

It's actually pretty fun overall, really has the gears inside my head churning. Might take a gander at the rest of the series if it keeps up.

Also, kinda funny how Lyn gets billed top dollar in like every FE spin off, but she isn't playable in Smash.

Hope they fix that blunder someday.
The funnier thing is that 7 is a prequel to 6, and Lyn just, doesn't appear at all in 6.

And yet they milk her to hell and back in things like FEH.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The funnier thing is that 7 is a prequel to 6, and Lyn just, doesn't appear at all in 6.

And yet they milk her to hell and back in things like FEH.
Roy is playable in 3 Smash Bros games and Intelligent Systems just doesn't use him. Like they use Lyn as the poster child of the GBA games, it's actually kinda funny.

Shroob

Sup?
Roy is playable in 3 Smash Bros games and Intelligent Systems just doesn't use him. Like they use Lyn as the poster child of the GBA games, it's actually kinda funny.
That's

Kinda not true?

Back when FEH launched, Roy was one of the 3* units to get a special pull animation iirc.

The issue with Roy is, IMO, his game is boring as hell, since every single map objective is the exact same with zero variance to it. Though Roy will forever live in infamy for being able to marry his teacher.

Top Bottom