• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
post that ****
It's just the date. It was reported with a datamine picture by CentroLeaks on Twitter.

Grains of salt obviously should always be taken. lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Beyond the Spider-Verse delayed indefinitely and Kraven delayed to August 30th, 2024

Venom 3 releasing July 12th

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On the one hand, I obviously want this movie to take all the time it needs. And hopefully the animators won't be so terribly overworked in the process. anything to make sure this movie is the best it could be.

On the other hand-
until Hollywood learns to fix they ****, we’re stuck having to accept these pains

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Harley Quinn Season 4 kicks off with Nightwing having to be sexualized for his ass and then doing tasteful nudes to bait out Professor Pyg in order to stop him from making a flesh puppet. Half of the DC community are horned up over his cake (and enjoying it since the show, like TTG, doesn’t really hold back on who they target with their jokes, while the other half are pissed due to him being sexualized despite being a 2x **** victim (idk who the other rapist is).

This week’s episode of My Adventures with Superman ends with Lois free falling off a ledge of the roof in order to get Clark to confirm he’s Superman then gets mad about it due to having fears that he’d die, combined with him keeping the secret from her. At the same time, Clark doesn’t want to risk her exposing everything about Superman (which she flat out told him she’d do out of hate), despite being involved in promising no secrets between them and Jimmy. Half of the DC community thinks Superman is in the wrong due to not being honest, while the other half is currently hating Lois (so far as to call her the show’s Amber).

And here I am just trying to enjoy both cinematic works of art

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just wait until the animation guild goes on strike next year
a 3v1 handicap match against Hollywood, as they continue to not want to sit down and make a fair deal…idk if anime is affected by this stuff, but thank goodness there’s still video games and the cinematic way of life known as professional wrestling to keep people entertained

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
a 3v1 handicap match against Hollywood, as they continue to not want to sit down and make a fair deal…idk if anime is affected by this stuff, but thank goodness there’s still video games and the cinematic way of life known as professional wrestling to keep people entertained
Anime may since there is a voice actors union. The production of anime in Japan though probably won't, I'm sure those Mappa animators can't unionize when their being whipped for coloring a frame wrong 24/7.

As for video games, they should unionize. It's no good over there

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anime may since there is a voice actors union. The production of anime in Japan though probably won't, I'm sure those Mappa animators can't unionize when their being whipped for coloring a frame wrong 24/7.

As for video games, they should unionize. It's no good over there
I’m sure that’ll happen down the line tbh. And if that sort of strike went down the same time as the current strikes, I’d assume a lot of people would lose their ****

kiteinthesky

Smash Ace
"Imma take advantage of this free prime amazon is giving me-"
View attachment 375241
They have my card number.. why do I suddenly have to do this? Whybdoes GOOGLE need my card info, hell no

Yeah, I'd avoid using Google for much of anything if you can avoid it these days. Even Amazon, to an extent; they're getting sued for conning and misleading people into signing up for Amazon Prime accounts without consent or full understanding.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, I'd avoid using Google for much of anything if you can avoid it these days. Even Amazon, to an extent; they're getting sued for conning and misleading people into signing up for Amazon Prime accounts without consent or full understanding.
thb, I am not at all suprised about that.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lois Lane has been trending all day…hella impressive

she and Harley Quinn show Nightwing got the DC fanbase snapping

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Why would anime be affected? It's made in the east and these strikes are happening in the west, just read the subs lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why would anime be affected? It's made in the east and these strikes are happening in the west, just read the subs lol
I’m just throwing it out there since I don’t really know how things work with anime being dubbed (and whether or not those would be affected)

on an unrelated note…I be struggling with them subs ngl. My brain wants to focus on the action or animation without having to read (which is odd since I have no issues doing so while gaming with subtitles…in English…)

Shroob

Sup?
What are people's opinions on Adult Swim characters in Cartoon Network crossovers?
Don't really think they mesh well.

Cartoon Network shows have gotten more mature over the years, but there's mature and then there's stuff like Jake getting talked down by Rick about the futility of life while pounding down a flask of alcohol.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Don't really think they mesh well.

Cartoon Network shows have gotten more mature over the years, but there's mature and then there's stuff like Jake getting talked down by Rick about the futility of life while pounding down a flask of alcohol.
Just replace the alcohol with easy cheese.

D

Deleted member

What are people's opinions on Adult Swim characters in Cartoon Network crossovers?
I agree with osby osby and Shroob Shroob on the fact they are too different in target audiences to cross over imo.

An Easter egg would be fine for the older people who watch Cartoon Network shows, but imo they are better off on their own as that way they don't have to think a lot about how to make Rick Sánchez or the Venture Bros work within a kids show.

Top Bottom