• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would continue memeing that HBO Max still isn’t putting Ed Edd n Eddy on the service... but they just announced it was coming in January so I need something new to meme about.

I guess I could return to making Dorothy posts...
Meme the Fourth season of Infinity Train into existence.

It’s a damn good show and literally despite the fact it’s hard to find on their app, is the 4th most watched show on the platform. It really deserves more love and seasons.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

It’s a damn good show and literally despite the fact it’s hard to find on their app, is the 4th most watched show on the platform. It really deserves more love and seasons.
I want to meme that too... I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Z25

KillerCage

Smash Master
Anyone got any more questions for me before my AMA end this Friday?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Sucks to hear that you're under strict conditions again where you live. Lockdown sucks.

How far are you in Royal so far?
Yeah, six weeks this time which is a bit extreme. So can't go to library or meet up with friends which annoys the hell out of me.

As for Royal, just got Yusuke to join the team. Don't really like the palace as I feel like it's the least entertaining one in the game so I'm playing it on easiest to breeze through it.
Then the next two palaces I really cannot wait to play again.

However I'm falling into the habit again like last time of spending a lot of days at the batting cages so trying not to.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I would continue memeing that HBO Max still isn’t putting Ed Edd n Eddy on the service... but they just announced it was coming in January so I need something new to meme about.

I guess I could return to making Dorothy posts...
That and I want The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy...

D

Deleted member

Just came back from my cousins' house.

It turned out to be a really calm day, so that was nice.

I also took some screenshots in Smash Ultimate with the whole hype for the new FFVII content:

20201223_183610.jpg

20201223_183624.jpg

This screenshot is a reference to one YouTube song I saw once.

It was about Sephiroth, Bowser, Ganondorf and Eggman but since Eggman isn't playable nor do I have a Mii of him I had to replace him with Ridley.

D

Deleted member

Played some TF2 after 3 years and boy, am I rusty. Completely forgot how to Spy. Loving the degeneracy that is the Gunslinger Engie though, especially when coupled with the Frontier Justice.

I think I'm gonna start playing it a bit more again.

D

Deleted member

So my sister and I went onto the bike trail and did some Pokemon Go. I
-got to lvl 23 and am almost to lvl 24 already
-stomped almost every gym in sight and now have like 6 pokemon in gyms
-caught 2 Snorlax with higher CP than anything else I had(19XX and 20XX respectively) back to back

Overall not a bad run. And we only went across one side of the path too.

Dutch Raikuna

Getting pretty divided on Assassination Classroom for a few reasons. Only watched the first season the first time round, forgot there was a second.

Us Europeans get it differently. So just placed the relevant stuff. About 30 games played.

NintendoSwitch2020Facts.png

Well that is not much of a surprise. Thought Ghostrunner or Final Fantasy IX would have been on there though.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I woke up this morning to discover my parrot that I've had for so long died overnight.

I knew he was going to pass away eventually. He was an older bird. I just rreally didn't think it would be now.

I've had that bird for 20 years. He's been with me for almost my entire life.

I'm blessed to have had this pet bird in my life, but damn it, this hurts.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I’ve never had a hard time finding the show...now the Euphoria special that came out weeks ago...one hell of a challenge for many to find until we learned it was separate from the show
That’s also coming January alongside Courage and KND.
now for every DC show still on DC Universe to be permanently moved to HBO Max. I want my Batman TAS marathon in 2021 on a living streaming service

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I woke up this morning to discover my parrot that I've had for so long died overnight.

I knew he was going to pass away eventually. He was an older bird. I just rreally didn't think it would be now.

Oh no, best wishes.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Terribly sorry to hear that.

I wish you the best.

D

Deleted member

I’m sorry for your loss...... I’m sure you gave him a good life.

Dutch Raikuna

Screw it, Padoru switch to Megumin. Was gonna go to Beatrice or Nagisa but I'll go safe here.

Christmas Jessica and Angelo:

Reminds me that I would be up for playing DQ VII, VIII and XI but I feel I am cursed to be unable to enjoy this series. I don't know why I can't get into it when it's right up my alley. I've played VIII and got about a 1/3 into the game but had to trade it in and I've played the DQIX demo but it can't click with me.

And unlike series like Kingdom Hearts, I don't know why I can't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom