Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Taigiry

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0332-0654-6526
'sup guys, how's it going? I'm still trying to find that Sakura Taisen Saturn limited edition. One day I will find it.

Taigiry

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0332-0654-6526
It's not that much, but I'm pretty satisfied with this month's game related haul.
Crash 4 is so good and Puyo Puyo Sun has always ranked among my favorites. I've also been looking for that Arcade Card Pro for ages, so I'm pretty glad it finally showed up.

Megadoomer

Switch FC
SW 0351 1523 9047

Sega's 2D Yakuza beat-em-up just came out. I feel like it's going to be short enough that I can beat it this weekend, but I can't argue with that price. (shame that it's only available for two days)

D•Robo Daihero

DAIKAIZZZZZERRRRRRR!!!!
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5178-8280-0912
Aw yeah my Gun Salute Dragon deck is almost ready to go
unnamed (8) (1).jpg

Am just waiting on like... 2 more orders(which won't get here until Monday) and then the deck.. for now anyway, is ready to go.

Taigiry

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0332-0654-6526

Sega's 2D Yakuza beat-em-up just came out. I feel like it's going to be short enough that I can beat it this weekend, but I can't argue with that price. (shame that it's only available for two days)
Sega is on a roll lately it seems. Free NiGHTS, Golden Axe prototype and now this.

Megadoomer

Switch FC
SW 0351 1523 9047
Sega is on a roll lately it seems. Free NiGHTS, Golden Axe prototype and now this.
It's worth noting that it's more like a demo - it's three areas, repeating over and over with enemies having more health on each playthrough (there might be more enemies? I'm not sure), and the secret character is unlocked after the first playthrough. (and I've only played Yakuza 0, so I'm not sure who it is - I think it's the main character of Yakuza 7?)

Still, it's a fun little diversion.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want a thirty minute extended edition of this playing at my funeral.

JDCabrera

Smash Journeyman
I hate it when the thoughts in my head get out of hand...
I hate It too.

You are having a decent day and feel fine enough... But then boom, your head starts thinking about something from a while ago which makes you sad.

And the thought keeps taking over you so much that you get depressed and have a tough time trying to get over the memory.

Top Bottom