• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's not that much, but I'm pretty satisfied with this month's game related haul.
Crash 4 is so good and Puyo Puyo Sun has always ranked among my favorites. I've also been looking for that Arcade Card Pro for ages, so I'm pretty glad it finally showed up.

D

Deleted member

I want to play something but at the same time I have this urge to not... sigh this is gonna be one of those days isn't it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Sega's 2D Yakuza beat-em-up just came out. I feel like it's going to be short enough that I can beat it this weekend, but I can't argue with that price. (shame that it's only available for two days)

D

Deleted member

Aw yeah my Gun Salute Dragon deck is almost ready to go
unnamed (8) (1).jpg

Am just waiting on like... 2 more orders(which won't get here until Monday) and then the deck.. for now anyway, is ready to go.

D

Deleted member

Sega's 2D Yakuza beat-em-up just came out. I feel like it's going to be short enough that I can beat it this weekend, but I can't argue with that price. (shame that it's only available for two days)
Sega is on a roll lately it seems. Free NiGHTS, Golden Axe prototype and now this.

D

Deleted member

I subscribed to her and Gura too.

feels weird since they’re anime actors but I like watching them especially their Minecraft streams.
The Channel seriously tempted me with the Minecraft and Mario Odyssey gameplay+British theming.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sega is on a roll lately it seems. Free NiGHTS, Golden Axe prototype and now this.
It's worth noting that it's more like a demo - it's three areas, repeating over and over with enemies having more health on each playthrough (there might be more enemies? I'm not sure), and the secret character is unlocked after the first playthrough. (and I've only played Yakuza 0, so I'm not sure who it is - I think it's the main character of Yakuza 7?)

Still, it's a fun little diversion.

D

Deleted member

I hate it when the thoughts in my head get out of hand...
I hate It too.

You are having a decent day and feel fine enough... But then boom, your head starts thinking about something from a while ago which makes you sad.

And the thought keeps taking over you so much that you get depressed and have a tough time trying to get over the memory.

D

Deleted member

It's worth noting that it's more like a demo - it's three areas, repeating over and over with enemies having more health on each playthrough (there might be more enemies? I'm not sure), and the secret character is unlocked after the first playthrough. (and I've only played Yakuza 0, so I'm not sure who it is - I think it's the main character of Yakuza 7?)

Still, it's a fun little diversion.
Well, I mean, it's hard to argue with free games. Though I do hope they'll make it into a full game later, a Yakuza beat 'em up sounds like a no brainer.
Speaking of teasers and such, wasn't Yakuza 7 first shown off as an April Fool's joke as well? I sure wouldn't put it past Sega if we're gonna hear "surprise!" and get a proper release of Kamurocho down the line.

Now bring back Burning Rangers, ya cowards. It's too interesting of a game to be an one of.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Atlus really wants to localize the game so I want to say there's hope.
localizing the game will be great...but I want it in English. I wanna hear Xander Morbus do his Ren life and hear Ryuji spam yeets as much as possible...not a PQ2 to be pulled and they all speak Japanese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom