• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Amy is great when the crush is just a minor aspect of her personality, and she’s allowed to be fun and strong and slightly insane. I love her like this.

When she’s all like “Sonic I’m gonna beat the **** out of you unless you marry me!” .…Well it’s still funny. But I don’t think she’s at her best.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Ya ever realize how weird this song is?

Like, it takes like 10 seconds to get from Palette Town to Viridian City, yet they make it seem like this huge trek.
It's about going there for your 8th gym badge. So from Cinnabar to Viridian and also the metaphorical road of the journey there.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So just thinking about it.

I'm kinda annoyed that Sora in Smash isn't as big of a news to the mainstream as it should be. The idea of a Disney owned character (and the Mickey head) in a Nintendo game should be pretty big news. Like in the entertainment or Tech section.
Most people dont realize that Sora IS a Disney character is the thing. Most gamers just assume he's a Square character.

And those outside of gaming circles dont know he exists. The only "Normie" ive ever seen who knows about Sora and his connections to Disney is my own Mother because i'm a big fan of the series, and even then she just calls him "Keyboy" lol

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Amy is great when the crush is just a minor aspect of her personality, and she’s allowed to be fun and strong and slightly insane. I love her like this.

When she’s all like “Sonic I’m gonna beat the **** out of you unless you marry me!” .…Well it’s still funny. But I don’t think she’s at her best.
Boom Amy and comic Amy are peak Amy. And thanks to the strong reception to these incarnations, Sega themselves have said they're moving the crush element to the wayside and focusing on her more popular characterizations more. She's actually really fun in Team Sonic Racing, she's one of the better voices of reason in it.

...That said, yandere Amy is always hilarious and is what spawned Rosy the Rascal, so both are good, actually.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Most people dont realize that Sora IS a Disney character is the thing. Most gamers just assume he's a Square character.

And those outside of gaming circles dont know he exists. The only "Normie" ive ever seen who knows about Sora and his connections to Disney is my own Mother because i'm a big fan of the series, and even then she just calls him "Keyboy" lol
Keyboy lol.

Go Keyboy go.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, you know how Shadow gets super strong when he takes off his rings around his wrists?

What if Amy took off hers?

Any why the hell can't she go Super, she's a Hedgehog too.
Is it that she can't or just that she hasn't?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Is it really only male hedgehogs?

Because Super Tails and Super Knuckles are a thing.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I watched two Loud House episodes today and one of them was the first April Fool's episode. All I can say is... Luan Loud is now my 4th most wanted character for the Nick fighting game. Her potential in that game would be.... uh...

I don't know of any good puns to say. I'm no comedic expert.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I watched two Loud House episodes today and one of them was the first April Fool's episode. All I can say is... Luan Loud is now my 4th most wanted character for the Nick fighting game. Her potential in that game would be.... uh...

I don't know of any good puns to say. I'm no comedic expert.
Based on popularity, I would suspect Luna would get in before her.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Sonic Chronicles also mentions Super Knuckles.

D

Deleted member

I remember being utterly disappointed in there being no Super Knuckles in Sonic Heroes. Like, sure, I got why no Tails (no Super Emeralds), but Knuckles really got shafted there. And unlike Super Sonic, Super Knuckles is even literally just a palette swap, he wouldn't even have needed a new model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom